Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:19 am
As puzzled as Catreena generally was by the concept of clothing and why people felt it necessary, the drastic change in everyone's usual attire dumbfounded her even further. Their outfits seemed to cover more and those identifying as females seemed to wear more of the same sort of clothing while the males appeared to gain volume with multiple layers. Perhaps it was their way of puffing up as an aggressive tactic? The dryad wasn't sure.

She herself was tempted to simply turn into a tree just to hide from the many strange people, shy as she was around crowds, but her curiosity won over her fear and she decided to find out a little more about what the school had in store in regards to this strange celebration of prom. There appeared to be a refreshments table with juice of some sort, but the little red-capped gnomes running around drinking the stuff made her wary of it. Was it only for the gnomes?

Perhaps if she waited around long enough, she'd be able to see if someone else dared to try the beverage.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:33 am
Llyrendil turned slow, doleful eyes onto the boil.

"What's a prom?"

kitomyx

starpatched
Crew

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:51 am
Calder arrived into the great hall with a smile and a flutter of a long, green dress. A cape was set about her shoulders and her hair was a bright white braided with green ribbon. It was nice to leace the castle and visit Amityville again and it was good to get the boys out.

Beside her was a lank figure, his hair black with white streaks and arms longer than most. Dressed in deep red colors, he stood out beside the vibrany colors of his mother. A series of dark blue splotches were collected about his forehead as his 2 red eyes looked out with interest. Tula spitted his brother and father further off, and looked back up to Calder.

Calder moved slowly over to Zar and his new Merry necklace. "Evening Merry." The kelpie said sweetly. Tula looked at her colorful wings with interest.

Beejoux

Baneful

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:01 am
The demon smile weakly; and he thought he was naive about this stuff. "Um, I could be wrong, but I think it's like a party for a school where people dress up all fancy and dance. And...sometimes eat and drink and stuff." He glanced at the wandering gnomes out the corner of his eye. "The parties generally seem to have themes and I think this one's might be the medieval times. I didn't really have anything all that great to wear, though, so I just got a peasant's tunic." He shrugged lightly.

"Oh, uh, my name's Hirzael by the way," the imp said, hesitantly holding out a hand in case the stranger wanted to shake it. "I'm an Imp. What's your name and what are you?"

starpatched

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

starpatched
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:06 am
There was a long moment of silence while Llyrendil gazed off at a point somewhere above the boil's head. It went on for so long that it was almost possible he had not even heard the question in the first place, but eventually his eyes drifted back to the boil with a politely blank expression on his pale face.

"Clothing is overrated anyway," he said eventually, which for Llyrendil, was essentially the same as saying I eat food. "I don't like clothing."

There was another long pause while he contemplated the hand offered, having no idea what to do with it. "Llyrendil," he said at length, head tilted so that a cascade of dark hair fell across one bare shoulder. "I don't know what I am."

kitomyx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:27 am
Aisha had gotten a new dress on behalf of her papa and his friend who she would, eventually, acknowledge as his spouse but today was not that day. She simply thrived on any situation where there was both music and dancing and the zombie ghoul's loa flared in excitement as she entered the prom.

Her facepaint today was blacklight activated and shown on her skin brightly in the shape of a skull. She didn't recognize many people she knew but spotted Llyr from his height and the fact he hadn't gotten far from the door.

They weren't the closest of friends but she felt more comfortable reaching out to him than standing alone.

"Hey!" The ghoul swirled in her dress as she arrived beside the talking pair, "Llyr-"

Aisha grinned and without asking slipped her arm through his, "How are you?" Then her gaze shifted to the imp who was shorter than her, "Hey, I'm Aisha.."

starpatched

kitomyx

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:37 am
The imp stared for a moment before bursting into peals of laughter. "Yeah, I guess it is...but some people are probably more sensitive about having it than others, so it's good to at least cover yourself up, right?" He gestured to the draping cloth adorning the scaly being in addition to his chains.

He withdrew his hand, using it to scratch the back of his neck bashfully as he realized his new acquaintance wasn't going to take it. "That's a cool name!
Nice to meed you Llyrendil." Mirroring his conversation partner, he tilted his own head. "You don't know what you are?"

Before he could ask more, a ghoul came over in a vivid orange dress and Hirzael realized that Llyrendil wasn't quite as alone or new to this place as he was. At least there were other people who knew his name.

"Hello...Aisha," the demon greeted with a bashful smile, his red complexion darkening in a bit of a blush. "I'm Hirzael. Sorry, I didn't realize you and Llyrendil here knew each other. Um, didn't mean to impose." Maybe he should go find somewhere else to...not bother them. That empty corner just yonder looked inviting.

starpatched

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:42 am

Zar's uncertainty and vulnerability lingered only as long as his awareness of self did. The best tonic for him was always and would always be anything that tripped his naturally vicious instincts

It was a mercy that Calder did just that.

He gave Sammy a friendly wave from across the room before looking the kelpie up and down. Seeing him out in the open was even more distracting than in private and it was enough to throw him out of his panic temporarily, giving Merry a toothy grin before letting her go gently, his tail snaking around Calder as if prone to strike before only pulling him over to him, into range of a hand at the base of his spine and a big purring greeting.

"One of the fathers of my scarelings." he crooned, giving Calder a kiss on the cheek before relinquishing him. To Merry he added. "I was going to introduce you to the boys but they've gone off again somewhere."

Beejoux

Moonkitsune

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:15 pm
Marigold was trying not be overwhelmed by everything. This was the first time she'd been to the school and worked up enough courage to ask her guardian to sign her up. But it was hard not to when there was so many things that one could do. She marveled at the clothing the students were wearing and while her dress was not exactly in theme, she didn't feel conscious about it.

For now, she had to decide on what to do first! Oh there were just so many choices.

Quote:
ooc: Marigold is a quest undead canary zombie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:05 pm
Rasia tilted her chin up as she entered the room. As a new student, she knew no one and it was a hard task to decide who, if anyone, was worth introducing herself to. There already seemed to be a mix of outfits and her confidence rose in her choice of garment. (Even if she thought it would have been better to wear the more expensive, luxurious option.) Perhaps next time there was an event with a medieval theme.

It wasn't in her nature to stand in wait, much as it should have been (or so others of her kind said), and so she walked with purpose--mostly one of moving rather than any sort with a destination. It was as she did so that she noticed a--her nose wrinkled, as a student nearly collided with her.

"Watch where you're going, you dimwit," she bit out before turning to the nearest creature. "Can you believe how rude these nitwits are?" she asked Marigold.

Huni Pi

Quote:
Rasia is a Quest Character; a rusalka (demon) that is 5'10" in height, slim in weight, and pale skinned with short blonde hair and brown eyes. She is wearing a dress in teal with matching Mary Jane shoes.

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:16 pm
Marigold turned to the voice, her solid black eyes stared up at a very tall ghoul who'd asked her a question. The undead ghoul wasn't certain how rude or not rude the students could be, and so with all honesty answered "Dunno. Not met many. Or any." She chirped in sing-song. "I'm guest!" she declared proudly, tiny chest puffing out in pride.

anemosagkelos

Quote:
ooc: Marigold is a quest undead canary zombie, 4"11, and has puffs of toxic gas coming out of her sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:48 pm
Literally looking down at the--well the chirp made it hard to see the rotting corpse as anything other than some unknown avian. One that was apparently also new and whatever was meant by guest...

"You're new, I take it?" voice a little more neutral in tone, than the previous bite. "Or just accompanying someone?" Not that it really mattered to Rasia and as to prove that she lifted a hand, claw-like nails seemingly brushing the questions away.

"I'm Rasia," she introduced herself, back straightening and chin tilting upward. "That's Rayseea," she carefully enunciated each syllable as she already doubted this one's intelligence. No need to confuse the poor thing.

Huni Pi

Quote:
Rasia is a Quest Character; a rusalka (demon) that is 5'10" in height, slim in weight, and pale skinned with short blonde hair and brown eyes. She is wearing a dress in teal with matching Mary Jane shoes.

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:53 pm
Marigold nodded enthusiastically, tiny wisps of toxic gas escaping from the holes near her neck from the movement. "Yes! New to Prom." She wasn't a student here and was glad to meet someone in her situation as well.

At the introduction, Marigold threw her arms around the other ghoul, or tried, "Hello Ray-see-a!" she parroted then happily continued with "Marigold make friend!"

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 pm
Is it a trap?! [ 02 ]
[[ The character who discovers and obtains this randomly positioned candy pouch belongs to the first individual to quote this post. ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
While this compact candy pouch has an opaque side, it also has a transparent side that serves as a visual window exposing its snug contents of wrapped-up, gumball-sized hard candies.

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:21 pm
Oh go-- The creature--Marigold--seemed to be especially dimwitted. The successful attempt to hug her--Rasia's body stiffened, one hand pressing against the other's shoulder briefly before sighing and merely patting the top of its bald head. Ugh.

"Yes," she huffed, "so very nice to meet me. I agree with that at least." She omitted the part where she wasn't sure she was glad to have met Marigold.

Then taking a giant step backward, "I suppose you're the type that sticks like glue to the first being you meet and then they're never rid of you, like a tick. Please tell me I'm wrong."

Huni Pi

Quote:

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff