azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:23 pm
"... well ... I didn't pick being a warg and most moonwalkers didn't either- never mind the Nobles ..." Nasir's nose wrinkled up, though he was suddenly thinking of Alexi who had - in fact - asked to become one. "Except we wanted guidance, you know? When we were recreating the Charter. So we have that now- that's why all of this."

A breath was let out, Nasir pushing the door open to the small office. There was a desk, what looked like a computer, and a bunch of books.

"To not perform your duties means risking damage to your magical core, destabilizing your abilities that pertain to your, um, differentiated status? I guess that may not mean much more than losing powers as a Noble but for a warg ... you'd lose any kind of seer-type related talents or shifting for a were."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:37 pm
Shun raised his brow, but then nodded. He stepped on into the office once Nasir opened the way, then he looked around.

"Magical core damage... I am not entirely certain what that means but that does not sound good."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:28 pm
"You know how ..." Nasir trailed off, going to the shelf behind his desk (there was a normal looking desk with what looked like some kind of computer) and the books there.

"Um, well, when they say find your center when you're meditating? That? It's kind of like that. There's something at the center of you that is your magical core, your connection with the magic, and if any of us - a seer, a noble, or a moonwalker - were to do something that goes against what we are meant to be doing we would hurt ourselves and our magical core. Kind of ... destabilize our magic something."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:00 am
"I see. Still, I feel as though disrupting that could potentially do more harm to you than just knock your differentiation out of sync," Shun commented as he looked down at the computer like thing and the books that were also there.

"A computer?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:19 pm
"Well ... it would? Not only would we lose our differentiation but also access to some of our powers. Permanently. A warg that lost their ability would also lose their precognitive abilities, a were probably loses anything related to changing their form." Nasir's nose wrinkled up. "I can only assume that it'd probably be really bad for anyone who is a Noble ..."

His gaze flicked to the computer then back to Shun. "It only looks like a computer," he said, "it's more like it just ... gives me an easier access to the resources in the library."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:46 am
Shun tilted his head, "Do wargs have precognition? I thought it was just seeing through the eyes of their familiar."

Maybe that was something new, or just something that just never came up before.

He then looked to the PC looking thing, then slowly nodded.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:10 pm
"You know Leila, don't you? Hasn't she told you to watch out or look for something?" She was the easiest one, perhaps the most known, with precognition. Trouble was asleep still in the scarf on his neck, Nasir studying Shun a moment.

"It isn't a future sight kind of thing always," he replied, picking that up from him. "Sometimes it's just ... knowing that you're a little curious and skeptical. It's different for each warg."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:23 pm
"Once. She suggested I toss out some food from my fridge," Shun shrugged. He watched Nasir as the other seemed to be gauging him or something along those lines. As always, his face gave little to no hints as to what was going on in his head.

"So you are an empath?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:23 pm
"Yes- Well- a bit more than that?" Nasir fidgeted with a hairclip and stopped himself.

"When it first started I was able to just, um, take emotions? You know, ease things- make an emotional burden easier to handle. Maybe give some clarity." He looked to things along the wall. "Now I can feel the emotions of others as clearly as I feel mine if I don't keep a handle on it but more than that ..." His gaze flicked back to Shun. "I can hear things that are associated with the feelings."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:53 am
Shun furrowed his brow at that. He didn't really like the idea of being able to be read in such a manner. Unfortunately, he wasn't really aware of any way to not project that. Masking what was going on through his mind through body language or expression was one thing, but that wasn't going to help for those who can pick up on that stuff magically.

"So what sort of information can you find in this library?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items