Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:51 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She started to walk with him to the door. When he swatted her on the butt, she jumped. Before she started to chase him to the forest. Of course she let herself forget that Kang was possibly still there. Once they got into the tree line, she jumped into a low tree branch. As she felt her tail switch back and forth.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:59 pm
He was smiling as he ran. Though if she was paying attention he wasn't leading them to the same area that they normally went to. It would be clear due to the fact that the steam wasn't around. After a bit of a further ran then going to their normal spot he lead her to a nice hill top that over looked their house. It had a tree line near it so the hill top was covered in shade by the branches and eaves so they weren't straight in the sun light. Looking over the house from this point they could see the land that surrounded it. " I thought maybe a little change in scenery would be good for you and get you in a better mood.", he said as he turned to her with a warm smile. It was one that did not have lust or want but just had a warm touch to it and showed his love for her..  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:08 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

Once she stopped, she looked around and realized where they were. Blinking she looked around and jumped off the branch. Though as she heard him speak, she looked at him. Before looking back at the land space, as she caught her breath. Noticing his smile, she gone over to him. Before she started to nuzzle his chest.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:17 pm
He chuckled seeing how she was looking around this new area. But also as she walked over to him. When she started to nuzzle his chest he gave her a warm hug. " You know when I first found this spot I thought it was the most beautiful and breath taking thing I have ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on. Now it is only the second one I have seen and it isn't even close to the new one.", He said in a soft tone as he gave the top of her head a kiss.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:28 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She listened to him and if fur could blush. Well she'd be blushing before she looked up at him. Now she nuzzled him a bit more and closed her eyes. Though soon enough she let them share the control as they were having fun. By sun down, and when they were done. She laid down and was resting from their fun.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:33 pm
He nuzzled her back until they both stopped. When they were finished he looked over view of the house. " You are the only other person that knows about this spot. Not even my Grandfather knows about it. I didn't want anyone else to know about this place since it was only place to be alone and get some space. Can you please keep it a secret?", he asked as he looked back over to her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:22 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him and nodded before she kissed his cheek. "Yes, I'll keep it a secret. Though whenever we have babies, I want to bring them on walks. Well that's when I am recovered.", she said, before burying her face into his mane.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:34 pm
He started to nuzzle her as he smiled. " Very well. And thank you. I just wanted to say that to explain why I didn't suggest we have the wedding here. I only want you to know about this place. At least until they show up.", he said as he started to rub her stomach at the last part.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:55 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She listened to this smiled before putting her hand on his. "And what do you think we'll have?", she giggled, well looking up at him. As they were still in there werelion form, she felt her tail flick. Now she happily purred growl.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:09 am
He smiled and shrugged at her. " No clue. I just hope that maybe that one dream I had come true. The one were we have many children that are happy and playing together. Though if I had to guess one boy and one girl. At least for the first time. What about you?", he asked while he continued to rub her stomach.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:23 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She listened to his reply and smiled. Before raising an eyebrow,"So you're thinking I'm going to have twins the first time around? Mmmm, I don't know. I'll get back to you on that in a month or two.", she replied. Before she closed her eyes and just relaxed there.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:33 am
He smiled and closed his eyes two. Relaxing there for a bit until his eyes opened up. " What do you mean by that?", he asked nit really getting what she was talking about. Did she mean that she would be able to tell ho many children she was pregnant with. Also she would be able to tell in a month or two. Does that mean that she is already pregnant? All these question rushed through his mind.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:43 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She was relaxing there, only to look at him when he spoke. "Hmmm, well to be honest. It'd be farther down the line when I could find out how many I was carrying. But there are some old wives tales that 'tell' you what I'd be carrying. Though you'd probably to be able to smell the difference, after a couple of months or so.", she said, and smiled.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:49 am
He smiled and then moved closer to her to the point that he was almost on top. " Maybe we should try a couple of more time. Just to make sure that you are.", he offered with a growl that told her what he meant. As he said hat he lowered his head to hers so he could give her a kiss. When it broke he started to go to her neck and 'groom' her again.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:55 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him when he was basically on top of her. Now she looked at him and rolled her eyes."My lion, I have two to three more weeks of this. So we can keep it up. But I just want to eat right now.", she said, before moaning. Though she started to n** his shoulder as her hands were on his shoulder.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games