Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:52 am
He went to a chest and got out a blanket. " Try not to stay up to late we have to look presentable for the king tomorrow. " He said as he left the tent but stuck his head back in quickly. " Hope the beds comfortable. I will be over there if you need me." Pointing at a clear field a little away from the camp. " Night." Was all that was heard as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:04 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She frowned hearing him, until she figured it out. As he left the tent she watched him. After seeing where he was going to be she nodded. "Good night, Othniel.", she replied as he walked away. Now she moved over to the bed and looked it over. After a moment of inward battling, she climbed into it.

"Oh, good Gods... I am going to kick both of their asses " she thought only to imagine both Jade and Gretchen. She knew that he was probably listening to her. So after a minute of adjusting she was laying on her back with her arms behind her head. Closing her eyes she started to slow her heart and breathing. Finally she started to doze off but kept an ear open. She was nervous that someone would find out her secret so soon. Though she had tucked her own dagger under the pillow for trying to act like a human woman. After a good thirty minutes she dozed off but would wake up every so often to make sure that no one was near her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:14 am
He went to the field and laid down on the blanket. He went to sleep really fast but not completely asleep. One thing he has learned was to all ways be on guard.

When the sun just barely came out Othniel woke up. Noticing the entire camp was still asleep he wanted to wake them up just like how his grandfather would wake him up if he was ever later to something because of over sleeping. To him everyone was over sleeping so this was called for. Taking a deep breath he let some of his lion form come out and at the top of his lungs roared just as loud as he did when the battle started if not louder. Waking everyone from the soldiers to the prisoners.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:32 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

Of course she was awake by the time the sun just started to color the sky. Laying there she thought if her crazy first day. But her thoughts ended due to the roar that gone through the camp. A low human type growl left her. Only to climb out of the bed and change her outer skirt layer and a fresh shirt. Though she of course used her perfume but not over baring.

Now she packed up her dagger and dirty clothes around the time he came in. Of course she knew to keep her dagger wrapped up. But she knew he'd be able to tell she was awake. Her clean skirt was a slowly fading dark blue as her matching shirt was also a faded dark blue. Of course she forgot to put fresh wrappings over her scar but these sleeves were longer. Pulling her sleeves down she was also putting her boots back on. "Uh, thank you for doing that, last night.", she said with a faint blush on her cheeks. Well she was referring to the bed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:40 am
He shrugged. "No problem hope it was comfortable." He did notice the blush but also how she was pulling on her sleeves but didn't bother with it. "We have a busy day a head of us. You don't have any problem seeing blood do you?" He ask while he opened the flap of the tent for her. As they walked through the camp they could tell everyone was annoyed with how they were awoken.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:07 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She nodded when he made commented on the bed. Before ducking through the tent flap that he held up.
As they walked she had a small yawn before her answer. "I slept well and long as it's not mine.. I tend to do well with blood. I am thinned blood from how warm it was at Sir Jun's house." She said quietly. Only that was important to be careful around her new boss. Since she knew someone could get a smell of her true blood.

Of course she wasn't actually thin blooded. It was just a lie that she was taught. Besides where Sir Jun was located a bit farther south, by a hundred miles or so. Though she knew to be careful with chores like cutting wood. But normally no were-male would watch her work at her Grandfather's, so she gained a lot of small cuts on her hands.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:34 am
Smiling he turned to her. " Glad to hear. Because we will have to attend all the executions of the prisoners." He said just as a solider approached and informed that the Kings coach was arriving. Thanking the man he began to walk towards where the carriage was coming from. Being the leader of this attack it was his duty to be the first to greet the King on arrival.

When the carriage arrived and came to a stop the door opened. The man coming out of the carriage wore a fine outfit showing that he was King. He had orange red hair with green eyes. When he saw Othniel he warmly smiled. " Ah..My most trusted warrior I am glad I could entrust you with this most important task." Othniel bowed at the waist. "You order him captured and I obeyed that command. That is all sir."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:50 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She felt her gut drop a bit hearing about the executions. But she kept walking a step to two steps behind him. Of course she stole a partial glance at the King. As her eyes stayed down as she did a curtsy. She was staying rather calm with her mask. But her heart rate had gone up a bit. Normally if any high royalty visited her Grandfather, she'd be sent to stay in the shadows.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:12 am
All of them walked to a makeshift executioners stand and one by one they brought up the prisoners and cut of their heads. The King and Othniel sat next to each other watching as the prisoners were killed. Until the traitor was brought up for his turn. Shouting at the top of his lungs. " Please my King I'm sorry I was mistaken you are the rightful King and I promise to serve you for all my life!" The King up stood up with some of his tiger coming out as he yelled. " Quiet you worm!" He turned and gave Othniel a look he has seen before and knew want it meant. He stood up from his chair and walked over to the execution stand. Step by step he let the lion come out until he was behind the now kneeling traitor. Placing both his claws around his throat and put one of his legs on his back. Slowly he pulled his head up while pushing his body down while the traitor screamed in pain until his head came off. Othniel raised it to show the King that his order was done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:23 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She stood by Othniel as he sat there. Of course she had never seen a human been killed before. She helped kill animals for dinner. But this was different as she still watched this from her normal maid gaze. Hearing the traitor she looked up at the stage fully. Before noticing the King give Othniel an unspoken order.

As he gone to the stage, she watched him. Of course she saw him shift enough to get behind the traitor. Though as he killed the man, a hand gone to her mouth. She felt a bit sick and confused as she saw this. Of course she normally had her animal side under control and right now she got it to calm down. Of course that was by promising it they would run soon and alone.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:47 am
The King looked to Lakshmi. " Is this the first time you've seen Othniel in action?" He asked looking at her confused. " Trust me on this. He was holding back normally he is much more violent." Turning back he applauded him on following orders and killing the traitor. When Othniel came back he was human again but his hands were soaked in blood. Putting both hands on his shoulders the King smiled. " Excellent work. You earned the paid you'll be getting when you return home. Now I must take my leave. I will have the others return the hostages back to their rightful home you just get back home and wait for the next battle." He said while walking away but stopped to turn around. " Oh and do try working on producing an heir. I know no one will ever beat you in a battle but one day you will pass and my heir will need a loyal killer like you." All Othniel did was grunt and turn away. " Come on Lakshmi I need to say my goodbyes then we head home. " After that they found the others and said their farewells. Nothing much was said between them except for Abioye reminding him to come vist his home soon and Kang mocking him and Lakshmi by asking if they enjoyed their night in bed together. Obviously after that they walked home leaving the group with an unconscious Kang to deal with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:57 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She just nodded hearing the King. Of course she didn't want to speak in case she got sick. Though when the King said he wasn't nearly as violent as normal, she seemed taken back. Now she watched the King talk to him. With a quick curtsy she left the King to follow Othniel.

Of course she watched him talk to his friends. But as Kang mocked them, she blush yet glared. Once Kang was knocked out she walked with him back home. Of course she had put her braid over her shoulder and smoothed it out again. Once her bag was on her shoulder she walked with him back to the house. She would say nothing unless he spoke to her first.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:11 pm
They walked in quiet for a while until he broke it. "I hope you enjoyed this little trip. You will have to forgive Kang he is a idiot but he means well." He looked back at her. " So after all that do you have any questions for me about anything that happened?" While he was saying this he slowed down so they walked next to each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:27 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She was still a couple of steps behind him cause of his long legs. Though when he started to speak to her, she looked at him. But it almost caught her off guard when he started to walk beside her. "I think we all have friends or family like that. And is personally beheading someone apart of your loyalty to the Crown?"
she said. Only to steal glances at him well looking at the route they were going.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:36 pm
He shrugged. "The King ordered it so I did it. But I don't just behead people. I kill in multiple ways its just I was tired of him talking and wanted to kill him quickly and painfully. Normally I would have torture him at first then kill him but then he would have begged some more and I did not want that." Saying it as if it was normal.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff