Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:52 pm
When he got the information from Jade he went to each person separately. Knowing that it wasn't the guard that started the rumors he talked to Elizabeth. He did not ask her about rumors but asked what she did before she came here. Listening to her answers and planing on doing some more investigating on later on her. Right now she was the prime suspect in his investigation and things were pointing to her in his head when he thought about everything that happened. After he went back to their room he saw that she was asleep so he decided to just sit at his desk and read quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:07 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She woke up a while after he entered the room. Slowly she sat up and yawned. Seeing him at his desk, she smiled. Now she got out of the bed and walked over to him. She put her hand on his shoulder and started to gently rub it."Mmmm, how are you doing now?", she asked him, in a sleepy voice.

Elizabeth had told him the truth. Her Mother was midwife and that she trained to be a maid. Though she had last worked in a lower class Noble's house, before him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:16 pm
Placing the book down and leaning back he enjoyed her rubbing his back. "I'm fine. Just had to take care of somethings. How was your nap?", he asked as he began to close his eyes. He had a lot to take care of and it was starting to annoy him. But luckily he could always relax with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:26 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She kept rubbing his back and smiled. Hearing him speak, she let her eyes close a bit. "I slept well, though I had a weird dream. It was of random clips of my life. Then, it was of me carrying our, kids.", she said quietly. But she moved to stand in front of him with her hand cupping his cheek, before she said this.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:42 pm
He kept his eyes closed as he listened to her. But when she said kids they opened. Quickly he grabbed her hands and looked at her. " Really? How many did we have? Was I there with you taking care of them? Were they happy?" The last question had a little hope to it. He hoped that if he did have children they would not have the same childhood he had to endure.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:51 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She jumped when he grabbed her hands before giggling. Now she sat in his lap, moving his hands over her stomach. Before her hands joined his.
"Well I know in my dream their was two babes. I don't remember the genders. Only that you were nervous to hold one. And you helped their nannies and me with them. And I have to say, they seemed fairly happy even for being under a year old.", she spoke well smiling. Of course she started to rub his the back of his hand. Though if they were an actual part of the future and not a dream, she would be shocked.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:57 pm
He looked at her stomach and smiled then he began to rub it. " I'm glad. But yeah that sounds about right. I would be terrified to hold something so small and delicate in my hands. These hands that have untold amounts of blood on them." Now he looked to his hands with sadness and disgust in his eyes. " How could I touch something so pure with these hands?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:12 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She listened to him and looked at his hands with him."My lion, you wanted to bring your family honor. And it comes at a price. But I think when you see our kids, to come. You'll want to hold them. They'll be a mix of us. And besides I will kill anyone who threatens us, just like you would.", she said, before making him look at her. She had a soft gaze to her as she half blinked like a cat.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:18 pm
He closed his eyes and grabbed her hands. Bringing them to his lips he started to gently kiss them. " Thank you my lioness. And your right about how I will want to hold them. I wish I could right now.", he said as he opened his eyes to look at her again. In them was not lust or a huger for her but just the amount of love he felt for her. " I can not wait to have you as my wife and the mother of my children." A kind smile started to appear on his face as he said that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:31 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She watched as he kissed her hands with closed eyes. Only to smile and see the love in his eyes. Soon enough her gaze was like his, with love. Though she started to bite her lip. "Well, I figure the King is going to be here in two to four days. And long as he says yes to making me your wife... Well, then a week or so... We'll have a chance to try to make babes.", she said well shyly talking. Of course she was talking about her being in heat. But she never had a mate during heat. So this made her a bit nervous.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:45 pm
He began to blush because he just realized something. " Wait I just remembered. Lioness go into heat and when they do." Pausing to look at her, his mind clearly got filled with the thought of her in heat and how she might act. He had heard of how they acted from other lions bragging about what their mate did but he never considered he would have a mate in heat. Shacking his head to clear his thoughts he looked back to her. "I have a feeling that the King will say yes. He has nothing to lose if you become my bride. If anything he will say yes and then leave saying he is giving us some alone time to make children." The funny thing is he had a feeling that it might actual go that way when he comes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:45 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She raised an eyebrow as he seemed to pause. Of course after he finished talking, she giggled. "It'll be a learning experience for both of us. Just a warning, I could get cranky. Thought I should let you know, before hand.", she said before kissing his forehead. Followed by pulling him into a hug.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:52 pm
He nodded his head and hugged her back. " Thanks. To be honest I don't really have much experience with females in heat so thanks for the warning." Staying in the hug for a little while longer he had to ask a question. " How cranky? Are we talking I should not be anywhere near you for a long time or just give you a little room to yourself?", he asked as he looked to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:47 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She looked at him with a straight face before face palming."I don't know Othniel, like you. I never been around a male in heat. Let alone actually have a mate. So it's a learning experience like I said.", she said, before nuzzling his cheek. Of course she was hoping that she wouldn't have to chase him from the house. But if it came down to it, she would.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:57 pm
He nuzzled her back as he thought what would happen. Hopefully he wouldn't have to run into the forest to get away from her nor the other way around. But that was a problem that they will have to deal with when they get to it. Though it would still be a problem in the back of his mind. " I will just add it to the list.", he thought to himself.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games