Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:54 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

Lakshmi lost herself in the passion that they shared in the bed. Of course after their fun ended. She put on a night gown and was curled up to his side. Yet she was still asleep when he woke up. Though she would stir a bit if he moved enough. Yet it was probably clear that they were finally intimate with the noises that they made.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:21 pm
He kissed her forehead and tried to slowly move to get out of the bed. When he saw her stir he would stop for a bit. Then when he was sure that she wasn't going to wake up he moved again. Once he was out of bed he went to the bathroom to wash up. After he went to go check to see if everything was ready for the King since he forgot to do it yesterday.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:31 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She still slept as he left the bed. A good hour after sunrise she finally climbed out of their bed. A blush was in her face as she remembered what happened. Of course she gone to the bathroom. Once she was done there, she started to find a clean dress for the day. Her hair was even more of a mess then before. So after she picked out her dress, she started to brush her hair.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:38 pm
Once he was sure that everything was ready for the King when he arrives he went to the kitchen to get some breakfast for the both of them. He walked into their room expecting her to still be asleep but smiled at her when he saw her. " Hey. Did you sleep well?", he asked as he placed their food down on the table.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She was still in her night gown and part way through brushing her hair. Seeing Othniel walk in with the steaks, she smiled. Only to be followed by a nod as a yawn seemed to hit her. Of course she started eat after thanking him. Once they were done eating she washed up. As he stayed in his chair, she hugged him from behind. Though he'd feel her lips by his ear. But that was a second before she started to n** his earlobe lightly.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:54 pm
He ate his steaks and when she was finished he watched her as she went to go wash up. Placing his arms on hers when she hugged him, he shivered as she started to focus on his earlobe. With a wanting growl he turned to her. " Do you want to go again even though we just finished our first time together?" Of course if she continued he was going to go down that path. But he knew that if he did get her in bed he would want to stay there with her for the rest of the day.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:04 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She was still in her night gown and part way She stopped nipping his earlobe and actually started to think. It was for a good minute. Before she moved to nuzzle his cheek. "Hmmm, I'm a tad bit sore. Since I am not used to it. But we could finish after sun down and maybe in the woods this time?”, she asked him, as she kept nuzzling his cheek.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:19 pm
He smiled more then necessary hearing her suggest they be in the forest. Nuzzling her cheek back he said, " Is that a promise because if we do it in the forest the servant might hear your screaming and come see what happened." Though he said that he was not against being in the woods, he just wanted to tease her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:31 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She thought for a moment before laughing. Of course it was a good hearted laugh."My lion, I think I was rather loud last night. So I think the servants would know not to enter the forest. Just as long as we warn them first.", she replied with a giggle. Though she was aware of the blush on her cheeks. But she let him keep nuzzling her cheek.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:39 pm
He laughed with her. " Yeah you were. But I enjoyed hearing you make those sounds." , he said as he kissed her cheek and got up. " Fine I will go warn everyone not to enter the forest tonight." Now he was walking towards the door with their dishes in his hand. But before he left the room completely he stuck his head back in and said, " Because I plan on pleasuring myself with my mate in there tonight." Quickly he closed the door behind him and went to the kitchen.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:48 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She blushed at his laugh and let him kiss her cheek. As he started to stand up, she moved back. Watching him leave she smiled, though hearing the last sentence. She face palmed before sighing with a blush on her cheeks still. "And that's what a male is really like.", she said before laying down on their bed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 pm
He returned the dishes to the kitchen and had a little talk with the chief. Learning that he had nothing to do with the attack he warned him to chose his helpers more wisely from now on. Then went around the house to tell everyone not to enter the forest tonight. Though he did leave out the part where they planed on have some fun together. He just said that to tease her some more.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She got her hair brushed and put into a bun. But she was still in her night gown and laying in bed. Of course she was reading a book, sleepy. Normally she read books in bed to catch up on her sleep. Otherwise she could stay awake if she was reading in a chair.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:21 pm
He walked around the house for a bit longer. Something was still on his mind and it was troubling him. He knew now that the intruder was her and she didn't tell him because she wanted to keep it a secret. But who was the person on the balcony the other night? It wasn't the chiefs helper unfortunately because he wasn't a maid. That is where the tracks went towards. So he found out about Lakshmi's secret because of that person and tried to kill her. He went to go find Jade and ask her if she had seen anything strange going on with any of the other maids.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:38 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

As she slept she had a dream that everything with the King gone well. Only to flashback to when she was a kid and a teenager. Though between that, she dreamt that she was carrying their kids, which she was not able to yet. But it was like she warned him, she had twins in her family. It wouldn't be a dream of sorts if there wasn't some comedy.

Jade talked to Othniel on the side. Explaining that only two people could start rumors. It was a guard and Elizabeth. Though the guard was more about facts instead of rumors, when he would talk with Othniel. Though Elizabeth tried not to get to nervous when her boss pulled her aside.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games