Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:49 pm
He nodded his head when Jade said that Lakshmi was going to join him. " Very well." Turning to her " Then I suggest you should get prepared because we leave immediately. Jade I entrust you with the house and to keep it running while we are gone." He began walking away to go and prepare himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:57 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She just nodded and walked off and back to the maid's building. Of course everything was still packed. After doing a double check that no one messed with her stuff; she closed her bag. Of course her bag was covered in her perfume. Now she stood outside and on the front porch, away from the men.

Jade had just sighed hearing that she was in control of the house. Once Lakshmi was walking to the front porch, she walked with her. After hugging her cousin, she gone and started to take care bossing people around. Though with one last glance over her shoulder. She saw Lakshmi looking up at the sky.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:03 pm
After checking to make sure everything was ready he walked outside. Walking over to Lakshmi. " Well lets get going." He said walking past her and in the direction away from the house not taking a horse or carriage. " We have a long walk ahead of us. "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:10 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

Now she started to walk with them. Of course after shouldering her bag she folded her arms. She would look around at their surroundings and still avoid eye contact. But she would not complain about walking nor about sore feet. Though she walked towards the end of the group. But she paid attention to the weather and animals around them. She knew her boss was a werelion but didn't know exactly what his friends were. Using a handkerchief washed in her pre-perfume mix to wipe any sweat from her brow.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:26 pm
They all walked for almost half a day when Othniel stopped them. He turned to the youngest of the group. "Naimmu can you see the traitors house yet." Naimmu shrugged. " Lets find out." With that he transformed into a weredrongo and flew up over the treeline and after a while he came back down but stayed in his were form. " We are close just a little further that way." he said pointing in a specific direction. " Well lets get this battle started." Said the warrior with all the weapons. Then all the men turned into their were forms. Abioye turned into a werehippo, Haldane turned into a werebaboon, Pardus turned into a werepanther, the warrior turned into a werecrocodile , and lastly Othniel turned into his werelion form being the biggest one of the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:32 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She kept her handkerchief in hand and kept walking. As they stopped she put her bag down and moved her shoulder. "And may I ask, why am I here?" She asked in her normal maid voice. Of course she wasn't for sure who their target was. As she couldn't see the house. But honestly she hadn't been in many other Manors or places as such. But her glance over the men was a fast one.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:37 pm
" We learned that there are hostages in this place so we need you to stay here and try to keep them calm we are leaving some of the soldiers to watch over and keep you safe." He said walking away with the other and the rest of the army to get ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:42 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She listened to him and just nodded. Now she knelt down by a tree and was trying to calm herself. Of course to calm panicking people she had to stay relaxed. Of course she would glance at whoever stayed behind with her. Only to not notice how much of a serious expression she had well kneeling in her skirts.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:00 pm
When the group got close enough to see the place they saw a wall. "Okay Naimmu, Haldane, Pardus we need you to go over the wall and get the hostages to the front gates so we can get them out." He said pointing to them. "Abioye, Kang we will stay out of site until Pardus signal us that the hostages are ready then Abioye will charge the front gate and knock it down." They all nodded their heads in agreement and the three assigned to go inside went. After thirty minutes of waiting Pardus signaled them to attack. The remaining army walked to the front gate and Othniel and Kang got behind Abioye and he charged the gate bellowing and knocking it down. After the hostages got out Othniel walked into the place and roared at the top of his lungs letting everyone know he is there if they think they can challenge him. The roar echoed for miles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:09 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

As she waited there she shifted her weight. Of course she paying attention to what was going. Or she tried her best to sense what was going on. But hearing the roar he let out, it still seemed to shake her body even though he was a good distance away. When the hostages started to appear in the spot she was told to wait; she managed to calm most of them down. Though when one woman panicked to much and tried to fight her; she held her down until she stopped thrashing. Of course it wasn't to hard cause of her training. When the woman calmed down, she helped her up and hugged her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:29 pm
The battle was pretty one sided with Othniel's army winning. The other were-animals in the place came to try to stop them but they were easily killed. Until all that was left was the other werelion. He showed up angry with the loses to his side. " What the hell are you all doing losing to these fools!" He yelled then looked at Othniel. "You dark haired traitor! You turn on your own kind and side with a tiger!" All the while turning into his werelion form. It wasn't as tall as Othniel and his hair was light blonde while Othniel's hair was dark black showing he was the more fierce between the two lions. "You are the traitor not me!" Othniel yelled back at him. Before anyone knew they were both fighting each other. The blonde lion was using a great sword trying to cut Othniel while he used his claws and teeth. Eventually the fight ended with the traitor on the ground his sword out of his hands and Othniel's claws around his throat. " Wait wait wait I surrender please stop don't kill me." He cried trying to keep his life. " Oh don't worry I'm not going to kill you....Yet. The King wishes to see your exaction so you get to live for one more night." After that they brought him back to the others and they got camp setup to wait for the Kings arrival.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:41 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She kept the hostages calm now. So when he got there a kid was on her lap. As their Mom gone to sleep after the skirmish. Of course she had heard most of the fight. Now she stood up with the kid on her hip; when the others returned. She had a bit of dirt on her face from pinning the woman down; but didn't seem to notice.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:51 pm
When they got back he was happy to see that all the hostages are safe. They placed all the enemy soldiers in a portable prison. Once that was settled he found Lakshmi He saw the kid and dirt on her face. "Anything interesting happen while I was gone?" He asked while going into his tent and sitting down trying to calm himself from his want for battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:57 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She looked at Othniel when he returned. Only to hear his question and shrug. "Only one of the women panicked on me and tried to attack me. So I had to pin her until she calmed down." She explained to him. But finally the kid started to wiggle in her hold. Finally she put the kid down who gone and cuddled up with their Mother. Though if he was to invite her to his tent she would be hesitant.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:02 pm
He turn around and noticed she did not followed him inside. Sticking his head out and looking at her. "Do you plan on spending the night out here? Come inside I don't bite." He said and brought his head inside but quickly stuck it back out smiling and continuing his sentence from before. " Much."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff