Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:26 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She pulled back after he dropped the old man. Now she stood off to the side. Of course her stress levels gone up. Though she jumped seeing Vautour fly off. Since it had caught her off guard. Now she rubbed the back of her neck a bit. Before going and getting a pitcher of water and goblet. She was back after a couple of minutes, thanks to her nose.

Jade was still in shock when this ended. So during the couple of minutes when Lakshmi was gone; she just realized it. Of course next thing she saw was Lakshmi give him a goblet of water. With a couple of mint leaves on the side; that looked freshly picked and washed. Of course she seemed to have an easy time balancing the tray. "I hope you don't mind this. My last Boss, found this best to calm his nerves.." she said.

Though Jade noticed that the cup had broken. So she started to clean it up. Since it was wiser for her blood to be spilled. Though she listened out of curiosity.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:37 pm
When she gave him the goblet he looked at her then the drink. Taking it from her he started to drink it." Thanks I need my nerves calm." He said while rubbing is forehead. After drinking the whole thing in one go he did feel better. " Sorry to both of you that you had to see that. Jade let me help." Getting up to help cleanup the broken cup.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:47 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

Without thinking she closed the wine bottle and adjusted the other tray. Now she left the pitcher of water and goblet for him on the tray she just brought in. Of course she watched him helping Jade. She shook her head and rolled her eyes before closing the balcony door. Of course she was unsure if the old man would try to come back.

Jade let him help her. But said nothing, once it is cleaned up with their hands. She saw Lakshmi come back with a broom and dustpan, after closing the balcony door. Though she noticed that her cousin tried to avoid looking at Othniel. But she had most of the glass on the empty tray.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:06 pm
"Well now that all that trouble is out of the way I have things that need my immediate attention. If you will excuses me ladies." He began walking out of the room to head to his chamber. Looking at the bag he was give filled with gold there was also a note from the King clear from the tiger insignia on the front. Reading it brought a smile to his face.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:16 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She just nodded and watched him walk off. Now she helped make sure that the glass was thrown away. Though she heard Jade snicker and gave her a confused look. Now she was carrying the wine and water pitcher back to the kitchen. As Jade was carrying the goblet. "Doe eyes!" Jade whispered to her, before darting off.

Jade could not help but notice how Lakshmi was looking at their boss; when he was looking away. Of course as they made it to the kitchen. They put everything up only for Lakshmi to start chasing her around the grounds. Of course the werelion caught her and started to mess up her hair. Of course that's before hugging her. Now they gone back to the maid's building and got her hair brushed and done in record time. Though thirty years of braiding made her an expert.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:29 pm
He walked out of his chambers with a almost wicked smile on his face. Having a raven sent to the people he need to talk to right away. Going to all the servants saying the same thing. When he found Jade and Lakshmi he told them what he told everyone else. "The King has ordered me to do something so I have called some people to come visit so as soon as you see someone coming come get me imminently please." The entire time that smile was still on his face.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:40 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

Once they were back inside and with skirts dusted they were walking around. Hearing this she dipped her head. Of course she was trying not to call him Sir or Lord. Now they gone about to find new chores to do.

Jade also dipped her head at Othniel. Though she noticed that Lakshmi was trying not to stare at him. Once they started their new chores, which was cleaning the front windows. But neither of them were hungry so they worked through lunch. Yet when they saw a carriage pulling up, they put their cleaning supplies now. As they wiped their hands on the aprons they wore, of course they were walking towards the front door.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:58 pm
During the entire time he was just walking back and forth waiting. When he saw the carriage he quickly went to the front doors. Happy to be seeing his closest friends again.

Coming out for the carriage were five young men close to Othniels age. Two were a little older while the others were younger. One was Abioye happy to be back at his friends house. The one walking next to him looked similar to him if he was way thinner and had more defined muscles. The other three had much lighter skin the those two. There was a small scrawny one clearly the youngest of the group. Next to him was the complete opposite this man was the oldest of them his hair already whiting event though he was young. The last one had multiple weapons on his person clearly ready for battle whenever it was to happened.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:08 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She took coats or anything that the men needed to take off. Of course she didn't look up fully at the men. Though the smell testosterone was noticable to her sensitive nose. Now she followed the group of men with Jade.

Jade they stayed at the doors until they closed the door. She walked with Lakshmi behind the men. Though they gone off to get drinks for the men. Of course it was after Jade asked what room to deliver the drinks in. But she did not bother to tease her cousin.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:28 pm
All the men treated them with respect since they are in their friends house. They all went to a room that had a huge round table in the middle. The men went to a chair like they have done this before. When Othniel came into the room they all stood up. He went to them and shook their hands and greeted them. " Glad to see you all again it has been a while. Except for you Abioye if only the letter came while you were still here so you did not have to make the trip again." Abioye shook his head. " Not need for apologies my friend I am all ways happy to make trips." The oldest of the group then got out of his chair." Now that we are all here what is it you needed us all to come so quickly Othniel?" Looking to him he nodded. " Right sorry Haldane. The reason I have called you all here is for one reason. A high born lion has betrayed the King and we have been order to kill him." After he said that all the men had that smile Othniel had on early. The one with all the weapons was the first to speak. " Well its about time we all got to fight again."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:38 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

When they came back in, she heard about the high born lion and his upcoming death. Of course she put the goblets down the grace. As she poured the wine with a steady hand. Of course she stole a glance at Jade and they stood by a wall and waited to get called or waved over.

Jade noticed that when they got into male filled room. Well it was clear that Lakshmi was a bit nervous. But when they stood off to the side. The ladies seemed to speak without words. Of course they both stayed on guard if they were paged. But Lakshmi had put her back to the males; to avoid them seeing her eyes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm
They all spent the next hour or so planing on what was to be done. Every once in a while one would finish there goblets and would ask for a refill. Eventually they came to an agreement. " So it is settled. We are to go with a small part of your armies to this traitor's house in the night to prevent any unneeded innocents dying?" All of them nodded in agreement. Abioye sighed. " It is a shame some of the men in the traitor's army had so much potential to be good warriors." The man that looked similar to him put his hand on Abioye's shoulder. " But they were not wise to betray our King so not that much potential." Haldane walked up. "Pardus is right about that. Now let us go prepare for this battle." They all walked out of the room.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:03 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She stood fairly still aside from shifting her weight every so often. Of course she gone and fetched the water some more part way through the meeting. Still she moved quietly and not to distract the males. She was thankful she put an extra spray of her perfume on.

Jade had stayed fairly still during the meeting. Only to watch her cousin leave and reappear with some more water. Now when the meeting was brought to the end, she stretched a bit. Of course they started to move around to take the goblets now. Still they worked in silence as Lakshmi still looked down.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:25 pm
"Jade I will need someone to accompany me on this adventure. Can you ask around and see who is willing to come. Tell them they will get a raise if they come." He informed her as he left the room to watch his friends get in the carriage and leave to prepare for what was to come.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:38 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

After they heard this they gone to the kitchen. Now they washed the goblets. Only to go around with Jade asking if someone would join Othniel on his trip. Despite the raise most of them said no.

Jade was nearly done asking the servants if they would join the it Master on his trip. Though when it came down to the two of them, she grinned. "Why don't you go, mmmm?" Jade asked Lakshmi. Of course Lakshmi frowned and shook her head. "I don't know him to well." She replied. "And that's why you need to go with him. Though I imagine this is going to be eventful for you." Jade retorted. Only to walk off and go find Othniel. "You owe me for this Jade." She hissed as they walked.

Once they found him Lakshmi had folded her hands in front of her. But was keeping her anger in check. Of course she heard Jade explain that Lakshmi was going to join him. Like normal Lakshmi was rather quiet and just glanced at her boss. Though she didn't bother to look for his friends.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces