Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:37 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She glanced at her husband from the corner of her eye. Though she tried not to cringe at how clueless Haldane was. But she bumped a fist against her palm, as if remembering something. "Oh, I want to go out with Jade and Eileithyea. And a couple of guards, of course. So is there anything you'd like me to pick up?"," she asked him. As she would be probably be happy with him going with her/them.

Eileithyea Begbie

Partly asleep as she is standing not to far from the study.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:48 pm
HE thought about it and shrugged. " Nope. I can't think of anything I want. Though I think that is because I have more then enough with you.", he said with a smile as he started to peck her cheek. Teasing her a bit and not caring if Haldane was in the room. " Though would it be okay if I came with you. After what happened last time you went to the market. And also now you are pregnant with out child. I would feel better if I could keep an eye on you." A bit of worry was in his voice as he told her that. Since he would be worried about her the entire time if he couldn't go.

Haldane just sat in his chair working on his paperwork. Knowing that this was their home. But still wishing that Othniel wouldn't do that in front of him. Not because he hated showing emotion to another. It was because he thought that this was something that they should only do in privet. Not something to do while in the company of other people.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:21 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She blushed a bit when he pecked her cheek. "Fine, you can come my lion. And that was months ago when I was attacked. Besides most people are smarter then you think. Cause remember I've taken on your last name." she said only to peck his cheek back in reply. Which was followed by her standing up and stretching.

Eileithyea Begbie

Finally starts to fall forward, which jerks her out of her sleeping state. Yelping she allowed herself to fall on her side. With that she groaned and rolled onto her back. Now she saw Lakshmi looking at her and blinking.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:33 pm
He smiled and was happy yo hear that she would let him come. Mostly because he would have followed them anyway. So now he wouldn't be in trouble for going with them. " Thank you my lioness. And I would rather be safe then sorry.", he said as he watched her get up and stretch. Though he did hear Eileithyea let out a yelp. Looking out he door to his study to see her.

Haldane just rolled his eyes at how the married couple was acting. Wishing that he wasn't in the room with them so he could focus on the paperwork. But when he heard Eileithyea yelp he got up and went to check on her. " Are you alright. What happened?", he asked while helping her up. A confused look on his face as to why she was on the floor.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:46 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She stood in the doorway after she heard Eileithyea yelp. Blinking she watched Haldane help Eileithyea up. Of course she stayed quiet and watched this.

Eileithyea Begbie

"Uh, thanks." she said, as Haldane helped her up. "Well, I dozed off well standing up.", she said, as she was blushing rather red. Of course she didn't pull away from him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:54 pm
He got up and went over to the door. Wanting to see how this would all play out. Though he feared that Haldane would just be normal and not get the message Eileithyea was sending him. So he stood her to her in the doorway and watched them.

He smiled hearing that she dozed off while sleeping. " Really. Have you been getting proper sleep. If not then you shouldn't be going out. You should be resting in bed. Though I don't think I should be telling you this since you are here to care for another health.", he said as he looked her over. Making sure that she was alright and wasn't hurt anywhere.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:14 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She tugged Othniel's arms around her. Of course she was watching how this was going to turn out.

Eileithyea Begbie

Now she pulled her hands/arms away from Haldane. With this she rolled her eyes,"I got enough sleep. It was just I became bored and dozed off.", she said, as she rubbed her arm. It was clear that arm was the one she landed on.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:23 pm
He rested his head on her shoulder and smiled. " So when our children ask how Uncle Haldane and Aunt Eileithyea got together. We are going to say that it was a miracle right?", he whispered into her ear. It was clearly him teasing them but with out letting them know he was doing it. Though he was starting to think that was what they needed to get them together.

He just shrugged and started to head back to the study. " Alright. No need to get upset for someone looked out for you. I guess you don't want me to help you.", he said as he noticed the eye roll. Not like that she was getting upset at him for just saying what was on his mind and trying to help. Putting it in his metal notes to not help her anymore.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:52 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She giggled hearing Othniel's statement and question. Now she nodded, and put her hands over his. With this, she watched the 'couple' have their 'first fight'.

Eileithyea Begbie

Now she sighed and followed Haldane, before grabbing his wrist. "Haldane, thank you for helping me up. It's I'm not sleepy, I'm just trying to figure out things. Trust me, it's hard to figure out all this.", she said, as she had a bit of a blush on her cheeks. It was clear that she was trying to tell Haldane, she liked him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 pm
As the possible new couple were talking he found it harder to not face palm. Mostly because of how much he just wanted to shout that she liked him to get it over with. But he held it in and just stood there next to her. Though as the two talked he just moved his head from side to side. Looking at whichever of the two that was taking at the moment.

Now he raised an eyebrow at what she said. " Hard to figure what out? Is there something else that is going on. I thought that the only problem was that Lakshmi was pregnant and she need help with it. And that is why you are here.",he said now clearly confused about what is going on. Nothing is making much sense to him at the moment.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:50 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She let out a small groan as she watched the couple. As she was doing the same thing as Othniel, looking between the man and woman. Of course she was wondering how this was going to turn out.

Eileithyea Begbie

She let go of Haldane's wrist now and rubbed her temples. "Because there's a man, here. In front of me that I like, who's rather clueless.", she said, as she was staring straight at him. Now she was blushing such a shade of red, it was almost comical.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:57 pm
He kept watching them talk to each other. But eventually just finally face palmed himself. " I would say that I would pay to watch this. But now it is just starting to hurt how badly this is going.", he whispered into her ear. Really just wanting all this to end. Or to at least just knock some sense into his friends head. Especially at what he said about him.

Haldane was really confuse at what she just said. Then he looked behind him then to his friend. " You mean Othniel? No he isn't clueless. Well expect when it came to women. That was just sad to watch. We all wanted to say something when ever we say him with a women. So are you talking about Kang? No he isn't here right now.", he said as he was looking around to see who she might be talking about. Answering his own questions before she could.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:17 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She rubbed the bridge of her nose when Othniel had face palmed. Of course noticed that Eileithyea was trying not to run off. Since it looked so ingrained into her. The Midwife had hiked up her skirts and walked off at a fair pace; but not running.

Eileithyea Begbie

"DEAR GODS NO!", she replied to Haldane when he said Othniel. Of course she face palmed and just shook her head. "You could take a few tips from Othneil. And no, I don't like Kang.... I like you.", she said, as she felt like her face was on fire. Though she started to walk off after she told the rather clueless man that she liked him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:28 pm
He was just shaking his head in disappointment. Not able to believe that his friend was this clueless. " Haldane you really need to work on taking a hint.", he said to the confused baboon. Though he looked to Lakshmi expecting her to go talk to Eileithyea. So that way he could also try talking to Haldane about what just happened.

He was now more confused then ever as she walked way. " I like you too but I'm still not seeing the point. Why are you so upset?", he asked as he watched her walk off. Though when Othniel told him to work on taking a hint he raise an eyebrow at him. Not sure what was going on and why it seemed like everyone was against him right now.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:07 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She pecked Othniel's cheek and gone after Eileithyea. Of course she found the were-badger resting against a wall. It was near the Midwife's room; of course. "Well, you can't say that you weren't straight forward with him.", she said before giving Eileithyea a small smile.

Eileithyea Begbie

She stopped near her bedroom and held her head in her heads. Hearing Lakshmi, she looked up at her. Only to giggle a little bit, with a smirk. "Yeah, I was pretty straight forward.", she muttered. Followed by rubbing her neck and looking up at Lakshmi.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces