Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:48 pm
He thought about it and nodded his head. " Nah. We don't know how she will act in these types of situations. I am not sure if she would do it or not. But I have the feeling that if she doesn't get to him soon she will do it. Beside we do that to each other whenever we want anyway. ", he said in between pieces of meat. Though he did want to take the bet and try his luck.

He was taking a sip from his tea when she acted him that. " Maybe after I have my tea. And talk to Othniel about a few things. And check to see if Kang is awake.", he said as he started to list thing off that he needed to do. Not trying to talk he was out of having to say yea or no to her. But was just starting to mumble and forget what he was just talking about.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:56 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She rolled her eyes and kept eating. Since she knew that some ladies would just take control. Or just wait for a man, to never really take control. Either way she was guessing that Eileithyea would let Haldane only get away with being clueless for so long.

Eileithyea Begbie

She listened to his list and nodded. Before she patted his arm lightly,"I'll be in my room. It's not far from Othniel's, so you could find me there.", she told him, so that way he could give her an answer. As she walked off he'd probably notice hips slightly swaying well pushing her hair back.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf
bed time, sleep well and sweet dreams.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:09 am
He saw her eye roll and smiled. Then he continued to eat his food. Once both of them were finished he had their plates taken away. After that he gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her that he would be in his study. When he got to his study he went straight to his desk. Getting to work on some of the papers on his desk. But strangely enough some of them weren't for him. They were for Kang and Haldane.

He stopped mumbling to himself when he felt her pat his arm. As she walked away he did see her swaying her hips. When she left he looked down and started to move his hips from side to side. Almost like he was trying to copy what she was doing. Trying to see if she did it to help with a body part or if that was just the way she walked. though it was not help full that he has not looked at how normal women walk so he did not know of curtain.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:06 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She smiled when he kissed her forehead. Before going to get dressed for the day. Though she took her time and relaxed in the parlor. This time she was talking with Jade.

Eileithyea Begbie

She gone to the parlor eventually to see Lakshmi and Jade talking. Of course she joined in and talked about the weather. With up coming festivals and such.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
replies maybe slow, I'm on a phone call atm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:43 pm
He was about finished with the paperwork on his desk that was for him. As he was putting the last one away he heard a knock on the door. Seeing as no one came in right away he knew it wasn't Lakshmi. So he responded by letting them know that they could come in. Seeing that it was Haldane he smiled and wished him a good morning. Though he did not waste any time giving him his paperwork to do.

Haldane drank the last of his tea and left the kitchen. Walking over to Othniel study he knocked and then waited to be let in. When he heard that it was okay to enter he came in. Greeting his friend as he walked in he was a bit surprised when he gave him a stack of papers. Seeing that it was paperwork all he did was sigh and find a spot to start working.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:57 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She kept talking with the ladies about stuff. But mostly what to do for the day. As she was sort of getting cabin fever already.

Eileithyea Begbie

She listened to Jade and Lakshmi talk before nodding from time to time. Though she felt how Lakshmi was getting restless already. Yet they would probably mention this to Othniel soon enough.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:04 pm
He stayed in his study with Haldane. Talking with him from time to time. But for the most part stayed quite. Since he knew better then anyone that not having any distractions really helps with dealing with paperwork. Though he was looking over the paperwork for Kang. Thinking about if he should pull the same prank he did on him a while ago.

Haldane was working on the paperwork that was sent to him. Though he really did not mind doing it. Unlike Othniel he found doing paperwork relaxing and somewhat enjoyable. So when Othniel talked to him he was not bother to say something while working. But he did want to get this done so he can do the other things he knew he had to do.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:13 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

After a while longer of talking, she got up and stretched. Before heading to her husband's study, where she knocked. Followed by walking in and nodding at Haldane. Of course she walked up to her husband with her hips kind of swaying. Now she stood at his side and hugged him,"How's the paper work?", she asked him in a nearly purring like voice.

Eileithyea Begbie

She walked with Lakshmi to the study. Only to stand outside with Jade. Trying to give the couple some time alone. Knowing Lakshmi was going to mention going to the market place.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:22 pm
He looked up form the paperwork when he heard the knock on the door. Smiling when he saw her walk in. Though his eyes were mostly on her hips watching them as they sway. When she was next to him he hugged her back. When he heard the purr in her voice he chuckled and moved her so she could be sitting in his lap. " Fine. I am done with mine. All that is left is Kang's and Haldane's.", he said as he started to kiss her cheeks but stopped when he heard Haldane's question.

He was still working on his paperwork when she came in. Though he did look up to see how she walked in. After letting them have their time together he let out a small cough to get their attention. " Excuse me Lakshmi can I ask you a question? Do all women walk with a sway to their hips? And if so why?", he asked. Curious about this whole hip thing she and Eileithyea did.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:55 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She smiled as he let her sit in his lap. Now she let him kiss her cheeks for however long. Hearing Haldane's question she looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Glancing at Othniel she still had her eyebrow raised, "Well, it's common in nearly all females. It's similar how to most males in most species make themselves look bigger. Most females who sway their hips show interest in males. Like I know my beloved husband likes the sight.", she said well she looked at Haldane.

Eileithyea Begbie

She leaned against the wall and wasn't really listening to the conversation.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:04 pm
He looked over Haldane then back to her. When she looked at him he just shrugged. Not knowing where this was coming from. But he had given up trying to figure out how Haldane worked along ago. Though when she said that he liked the sight of her swing hips he smiled and patted her thighs. Letting her know that she was completely right about that and would probably want to see more later.

Haldane heard what she said and was taking it in. " Alright. Now this interest you are talking about. Is it both as a friend and mate? Or is it only one or the other?", he asked after thinking about it for a bit. His curiosity now running his mind and questions. Wanting to get to the bottom of this thought that was now in his mind.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:26 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She put her hand on Othniel's after he patted her thighs. Her gaze stayed on Haldane,"Well, it's more of saying 'I'm interested in a male' if a female is single. And is there a female here who has your attention?", she asked him curiously.

Eileithyea Begbie

Still leaning against the wall and yawns.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:32 pm
He was just sitting there letting her talk to Haldane. Kind of hoping that she could get past his denseness. Though wasn't counting on it since he knew him well. But also still wanted to win their bet. So he was also hoping that Haldane was more dense then he gave him credit for.

Haldane looked over to her with a raised eyebrow. " What? No this isn't about me. Has Eileithyea not talked to you about a problem she said she was having?", he asked. Hoping that he hadn't gotten into something that wasn't his business. If Eileithyea hadn't talked to her about it then it wan't his place to tell her anything.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She rubbed the bridge of her nose hearing this. "Yes, we talked about it yesterday. And you should talk with her, since she seems interested... In you.", she said, only to grin at the last bit.

Eileithyea Begbie

Dozing off well leaning against the wall.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
bed time for me doll, sleep well, and sweet dreams

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:09 am
As she said that he looked at her then rolled his eyes. " If they get together now that doesn't count. You are basically telling him. If anything that should be considered cheating.", he whispered in her ear. So that way Haldane couldn't hear him. Though when he heard what Haldane said he wanted to face palm.

When she told him that he nodded his head. " I have to admit that I am interested in her as well. All this time I thought that I was the only one hat could deal with Kang. But she is able to as well. I would like to get to know her a bit better. She seems like a good possible. Though I know that will be difficult since she is working with you and this whole pregnancy thing.", he said as he was thinking of how to get to be friends with her. Not even thinking about if the interest was more then just being friends.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces