Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:09 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She giggled a bit hearing this and looked at him for a moment. Feeling his hand on hers, she looked at it. Before she fell asleep she kissed his hand and started to hum a bit.

Eileithyea Begbie

She blushed a bit more and smiled. Now she gone to her room and started to write in her journal. Of course with that done she shifted into her badger form only to go outside. There was an area that was clear she would spar from indents. With how thick her fur naturally was, she only wore the armor that she was given. It was clear that her drills was fast and dangerous; without any anger or at least a lack of it.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:26 pm
He laid there and enjoyed her next to him. Feeling her kiss his hand he rubbed hers for a bit. Eventually he did fall asleep and dreamed of them after she had given birth to their child. Once in a while he would chuckle in his sleep. But it wasn't loud enough to wake anyone.

As he entered Kang's room he saw him still laying how Othniel left him. Not surprised that he was still asleep. But he would not leave his friend like this any longer. So he got a pillow and put it under his head. Now that Kang was taken care of he went to his room. When he got there he fell asleep as soon his head hit his pillow.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:33 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She slept peacefully for most of the night and was close to his side. When morning came, she rolled over and grumbled. Yet if Othniel cuddled up to her, she would allow it. As she was still under the blankets.

Eileithyea Begbie

After a good hour if that of sparring she gone back to her room. Now she shifted back and took a bath. Once in her pajamas she climbed into the bed and sighed. With her thoughts wondering about Lakshmi's baby and now Haldane; she fell into a restless sleep. Of course she woke up at sunrise and grumbled before putting her house robe on. After tending to a call of nature, she brushed out her hair. Before going the kitchen to make some fresh tea; just for her.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:46 pm
When morning came he groaned and was still half asleep. But he stayed in bed and rolled over to his side. Now he was facing her and smiled hearing her grumble. Moving one arm over to her he started to cuddled up next to her. Though she would be able to hear him mumbling something. It was mostly about how good she smelled and how he couldn't get enough of her.

Haldane woke up and did a few stretches and fighting moves. Then he left his room and could smell something coming from the kitchen. Now he waking into the kitchen and saw her. " Good morning Eileithyea. I hoped you slept well. What is that you are making? It smells good. Do you mind if I could have some?", he asked as he looked at the tea she was making.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:58 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She yawned and was slowly waking up around the sunrise. Only to barely understand him, which resulted in a confused look. Of course she tiredly excused herself to the bathroom. After a few minutes she came back to the bed. Though that's after she check on the fireplace.

Eileithyea Begbie

She looked at Haldane and blinked. But she smiled a bit and blushed. "Good morning Haldane, and it's a tea that I drink when I'm in need of more energy. I worked out a little longer last night then I intended.", she said, with a smile. Hiding the fact that she was restless and had thoughts about both him and her work.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:08 pm
When she got out of bed he just laid there. Wondering if he should get up or go back to sleep. Right now it seemed like getting some more sleep was a good thing. Now he was burring his face into his pillow to see if that would help make up his mind. It almost looked like how she would do to hide from the sun.

He chuckled a bit hearing that she worked out longer then she wanted. " Something on your mind? Because you don't strike me as the type of person to do something like that. Unless of course it was because you were thinking of something important. Was it the whole pregnancy thing with Lakshmi?", he asked as he was leaning against a wall.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:14 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She rubbed her eyes when she got back into the bed. Now she laid on her side, well looking up at him. Of course she kissed his jaw and smiled. Only to say nothing, since she wanted to see if he was awake or not.

Eileithyea Begbie

She poured herself a cup of tea; since it was a single serving. "Well the pregnancy isn't to stressful. It's just I'm trying to figure if someone likes me...", she said, only to sip at her tea well looking at him. Blushing she started to rub her neck after she put the cup down.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:22 pm
He smiled feeling her kiss his jaw. Now he was sure that he would be getting up soon. Instead of going back to sleep and dreaming a bit more. Moving his face a bit so he could look at her. " Morning my lioness. ", he mumbled as he was starting to wake up a bit more.

He almost winced at the relationship problems. " I am sorry to hear that. The only thing I can offer up is why don't you just ask the person. Other then that I am not some you to talk to about this type of thing. I could go see if Lakshmi if awake if you want?", he asked as he moved away from the wall. Staring to go to the door and see if she was awake so they could talk about this problem.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:35 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

Hearing this she smiled and looked at him. "Morning my lion, and should I have Jade go get us breakfast?", she asked, as she rubbed his face. Now she started to stretch well laying in the bed. After that she climbed out of the bed and put her house shoes on. Before she gone to get Jade and ask for breakfast. When she returned she started to brush her hair.

Eileithyea Begbie

Inwardly she was flipped out at Haldane well looking at him with a small gentle smile. "No, let them leave the room on their own time. Plus you don't want to wake them. Or else you'll deal with one of them growling; or both.", she said, only to finish her tea. Now she saw Jade come in to get lion's breakfast.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:48 pm
He just nodded his head wanting some one else to get their food. When she got out of bed he started to move to sit up. For a while he just sat there trying to wake up a bit more. Rubbing his eyes for a bit seemed to help do the trick. Now he was getting out of bed and stretching as he waked to the bathroom.

Hearing what she said he shrugged. Though he would admit that she did have a point about waking a sleeping lion. Though when he saw Jade some in and getting some food that had to be for them he looked to Eileithyea. " Well it would seem that they are wake. So if you really need help with what we were talking about you should talk to Lakshmi.", he said as he started to make himself something to drink.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:57 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She took a while brushing her hair. Yet she was humming a random song this time. When she heard a knock followed by Jade's voice. She told her to come in and saw a second maid was there with her. With their food on the table, she sat and waited for Othniel.

Eileithyea Begbie

She rubbed the bridge of her nose when he 'suggested' that she talk to Lakshmi. "Trust me, if I talked to her about this. She'd just tell me to be open with the guy. Which I like to think I have been doing. Anyway! Are you interested in mediation? I have a couple of books on it. Though think I may spar this morning instead of mediating...", she said, as the last sentence was followed by a sigh. Of course she cleaned up her dishes before she grabbed a plate and filled it up with a mix of foods.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:10 pm
After he was finished in the bathroom he came out and saw their food had arrived. Walking over to the table he gave her a quick peck on the lips, before sitting in his chair. " So do we have anything planed for today? Like talking more to Eileithyea about pregnancy stuff.", he asked as he started to eat his food.

Haldane stopped making his tea and looked over to her when she arsed her voice. " I have done a few meditations before. Though I have never read a book on it. Why do you ask?", he said as he slowly went back to making his tea. Wondered what made her raise her voice like that. Thinking that something else might be bothering her besides what she told him earlier.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:19 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She smiled when he gave her the peck. Of course she thought about it and frowned. Now she looked at him shrugged,"Well she hasn't come knocking. Though I'm imaging she's wanting to tell Haldane that she's attracted to him. But doesn't know how to go about it. Since she has been allowed to not marry until she wants to.", she said, and started to eat her food.

Eileithyea Begbie

She was in the middle of eating her mix of potatoes and meat. Now she sipped at some mead and swallowed the food. "Well I have a couple of books on mediation that I could loan you, for well you're here. And have you check up on your friend?", she asked, well looking at Haldane. Of course she wondered if she could tell him her feelings; without scaring him.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:30 pm
He sighed and shook his head. " I wish her all the luck with that. He is very dense about this types of things. There were sometimes when we were at a war camp that a women tried to hit on him. And he wasn't aware of it in the slightest. Me winning that bet is looking better and better.", he said as he eat a piece of meat.

Thinking about if h should barrow some of her books." I wouldn't mind having a few new books to read. As for Kang though. He is probably still drunk and past out on the floor of his room. Seeing how much he drank he is going to be out for a while. When he wakes up I do not pity him about the headache he is going to have.", he said as he started pouring himself some of the tea he made.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:39 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She tried to not groan at his reply. Of course she kept eating and sighed,
"A slap on the backside says she just kisses him.",, she said, in between the bites of food. Now she hoped that she was right about that.

Eileithyea Begbie

She knew that if she gone to check on Kang, she'd take Haldane to her. Now she gone back to eating, as it was a bit fast. Of course she washed up her plate when she was done. With this she looked at Haldane and tilted her head. "Would you like to spar with me?", she asked him.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces