Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:00 pm
He had started eating but noticed the change in her. Happy that she seemed to be more relaxed now. Hoping that she could stay like that at least for a while. When they started complementing Haldane on his hunting he nodded his head in agreement. Though he was mostly focused on the food in front of him.

Haldane smiled and scratched the back of his head. " Thank you. It is needed to know how to hunt. Especially if you're a solider. You never know when you will need food but don;t have any on you. But I'm just glad that this is what you wanted Lakshmi. It is nice to be useful.",he said as he was picking up his fork and eat a piece of meat.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:22 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

Of course she ate well using her fingers. Now she nodded hearing Haldane talk. As they all kept eating quietly, there was a sense of peace. She sipped between the tea and wine.

Eileithyea Begbie

She smiled at Haldane, before she started to cut her food with her knife. "What kind of hobbies do you have?", she asked Haldane, with blush. Of course it would probably be obvious that she was kind of into him. Now she stole a glance at her bosses; as Lakshmi smiled behind her tea cup.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:31 pm
He was taking a drink from his cup when Eileithyea asked Haldane that. When she glanced at him he could see the blush on her face. Now he knew that she might have feelings for the baboon. But he sighed in his head at how she will get to him. Since Haldane is just as clueless as he was about these thing before he meet Lakshmi. " How long do you think it takes for him to release she likes him? I bet at least a few days. If not more.", he whispered over to her while Haldane talked to her.

Haldane was eating a piece of meat when she asked him about his hobbies. After finishing what was in his mouth and thinking over it he turned to her. " That is an interesting question. No one had asked me that. Before I answer do you mind if I ask why you would like to know?", he asked he as he placed his fork down. The tone in his voice showed that he would tell her what she wanted to know. He just wanted to know why she asked him that.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:04 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at Othniel and raised an eyebrow at his whisper. Before she moved to whisper into his ear. "I give him three days if that. She's more open then I could be or was.", she whispered back. Followed by moving back to eat her food. Of course she curiously watched the odd couple to be; if it happened.

Eileithyea Begbie

She swallowed her bite and looked at him. "Well, I figure that you're at least spending the night. And it's just early evening right now. Unless you rather rest, then I understand.", she said, well looking up at him. Almost without breaking his gaze. Yet he'd notice her blush was a bit beyond flushed. Of course she was hating that she was starting to sweat a bit.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:15 pm
He smiled before he moved over to her. " You seemed pretty open when I said I wanted you to be mine. I still blush remembering how you were the first time he kissed. All the noise you made. But also Haldane is as clueless as I was. Maybe even more so.", he whispered to her with a chuckle. But he was blushing a bit right now. Mostly because he was remembering the night they started kissing and other things.

He was about to answer her when he saw that her face was red. " I am staying the night. And no I don;t need to rest. But maybe you do. Your face is red. Are you getting sick?", he asked as he placed his hand on her forehead. Not a medic himself but he did know how to tell if someone wasn't feeling good. Thanks to having to know if his men were ready for battle.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:24 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She listened to him and raised an eyebrow. Before she swallowed this bite and put her plate down. Followed by gently holding his jaw with her hand, which got a couple of pecks. "We'll see who the winner is before this week or so is up.", she whispered back. Of course she gone back to finishing her dinner.

Eileithyea Begbie

She watched and read him as he spoke. It was clear she was trying to figure him out. When he asked if she was okay, with his hand on her forehead. Now she started to blush a bit more. "I'm alright Haldane. I can normally feel a sickness coming on a couple of days in advance.", she said, well gently pushing his hand away. It was clear that she was tense but wasn't going to 'over react' like Lakshmi.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:35 pm
He wanted to see if there was anything the winner got. But he decided that they would talk about it more later. Probably when they were alone together so they wouldn't have to be whispering. Now he was just eating his dinner while trying to keep the grin of his face while Haldane proved his point. At this point he was sure that he was going to win.

He raised his eyebrow when she told him she was fine. " Then why is your face red? If it isn't sickness then what could it be? What makes a persons face go all red?", It was clear that now he was talking to himself more then anyone. Mumbling about the different thing he knew that made some ones face red. Holding his jaw in his hand as his eyes parted back and forth. Almost like he was reading from imaginary book in front of him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:53 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She let Rose take away her dirty plate, when she was done. Before she excused herself to the bathroom; mostly talking to Othniel. As she saw that Eileithyea looked like she was trying to figure out something.

Eileithyea Begbie

She blinked a bit and seemed inwardly baffled at how clueless he was. Of course she noticed that Lakshmi was walking out. Now she was trying to figure out what to say; with out sounding forceful. "And what if someone's face goes red cause of attraction?", she asked him, meaning she thought he was handsome.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:04 am
When he was finished with his plate he had it taken away. Then he got up and headed for their room. Before he got to their room he let out a sigh and went to his study. Remembering that he should finish his work before it gets to be to much. Since he remembers what she does if he lets his work stack up.

Haldane was still mumbling to himself when she said that. But he could hear her. Then he looked up to the roof. " Yeah that could also make a persons face red. But there are many attractive things that may make a persons face red.", he said then want back to mumbling. It was clear now that he had forgotten about what started him on this whole thing.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:09 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She gone to the bedroom after the bathroom trip. Now she got into her night gown and curled up to the blankets. Of course that was after she feed the fire. Though she was lost in thought as she laid there.

Eileithyea Begbie

With this she pressed her forehead against her hand. Shaking her head, she stood up. "Good night Haldane. I have things to tend to.", she said, before she gathered up her books. Letting Jade take her dishes and nodded to the Head Maid. With this she started to leave the parlor and didn't notice her shawl was left on the couch.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:21 am
Luckily there wasn't much paperwork on his desk. So he was able to finish quickly. When he was finished he went to their room. Going over to his side of the bed he got into bed. Placing a kiss on her cheek he laid down on his side. But he did not go to sleep instead he was just laying there not feeling like resting right now.

When she got up he said a quick good night then went back to mumbling. Though he did eventually remember what they were talking about before. But he also saw that she left her shawl on the couch. So he picked it up and went after her to return it. Though he also wanted to apologies to her about getting off topic and not answering her question.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:32 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She smiled when Othniel got into the bed. Like normal she moved to cuddle him. Before she started to peck his cheek a bit. "So, what should we bet?", she asked him quietly. As he would feel her one sort of cold hand move up and down his chest.

Eileithyea Begbie

By the time he would catch up with her. He'd notice her stopping near her room and rubbing her temple with her free hand. Now she noticed him and glanced at him. Looking a bit confused on why he'd be following her. "Is there anything you need?", she asked him, with her blush still lingering. As she didn't notice her shawl in his hold.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:40 am
He smiled as she cuddled up to him. Then he was thinking of what they could bet. " I don't know? Winner get to have the loser do anything they want? ", he said the first thing that came to mind. Not being able to think they could bet with. Mostly since they were married so they each owned everything in the house.

When she asked him that he awkwardly smiled and held up her shawl. " I want to return this. But to also apologies for not answering you question you asked he earlier. My hobbies are reading, planing strategies. And If you couldn't guess I some times think to deeply into things.",he said as he started to walk away and back to the room he was to stay in.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:48 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him and sighed, before rolling her eyes. "You know that we tend to do that. Even when we're having fun." ,she said before she looked up at him and wink. Of course she was smiling at him, as she kept rubbing his chest. Now she started to yawn and close her eyes.

Eileithyea Begbie

She blinked and saw her shawl, and figured out what happened. Now she took her shawl before looking at him. When he started to walk away she reached out without touching him. "Haldane, thank you. And maybe we can visit in the morning?", she mused, as she was still blushing.
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:58 am
He shrugged but had a small smile as he looked down to her. " And we always have enjoy it when we do it. Though I think for me it is because I get to hear you make such wonderful sounds. I don't know why you enjoy it so much.", he joked as he started to rest his eyes. Reaching up he held her hand she had been rubbing his chest wit hand kept it there.

He turned around when he heard her call his name. After she asked him that he smiled at her and nodded his head. " I am fine with that. I think I'm starting to enjoy your company more then Kang's. But that isn't really much of a shock now is it.", he said as he started walking away. Though he did stop by Kang's room to see how he was doing.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces