Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:46 pm
Othniel smiled and shrugged. " Don't know. They may be doing something at the moment and might not be able to come for a while. So we may only see one of them at a time. Though if I had to guess I would say a few days. Maybe more.", he said as he finished another paper on his desk. Knowing that they had lives of their own. There will be sometimes that they won't be able to drop everything they are doing to pay them a visit.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:59 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him and nodded, before rubbing his shoulder. "It's understandable, I'm just hoping they let us know when they're coming. Though I'm going to need to get more clothes made.", she added on, before kissing his temple again. Now she started to rub the back of his neck a bit. It was clear that her mind was going in different directions.

Eileithyea Begbie

She ate her breakfast in the kitchen. Only to talk with the staff about random things.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:04 pm
He started to close his eyes and enjoyed her rubbing his shoulders. " I'm sure thy will. Or at least Haldane will. The others? Well that is up in the air. As for the clothes. I don't think that some of the women around here wouldn't mind helping you. And if you really need the help with it I don't mind stepping in to do something myself.", he said as he leaned back in his chair now that he was finished with his work and was relaxing with her rubbing the back of his neck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:14 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She pulled away from him and held her hand out to him. "Shall we share breakfast with Papa? As for the clothes, we'll have to start getting new ones made soon. Plus I'll need to get baby blankets made.", she mused. Only to led him to the dining room when he took her hand. It was clear that she was hungry now. And that was despite her stomach growling a bit.

Eileithyea Begbie

Once she was done with breakfast, she finished unpacking. Or at least put things in the right places. With this she took her time, until she was summoned. Though she knew if she needed to get an herb she'd tell Jade if not the couple.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:23 pm
" Yeah. Wouldn't want to keep him waiting. He gets almost as angry as you when he is hungry.", he joked as he reached for her hand. Once they arrived at the dinning room they would see Simhanada waiting there. Though like Othniel accepted the old lions look rather mad. No matter what a lion never like to be kept waiting when it came to their meals. When the old lions saw the married couple he seemed to calm down a bit. " Oh good. I thought that I would have had to wait for you two to finish having fun on his desk before I got to eat.", the old lions said as he watched the two enter the dinning room.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:31 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She nodded hearing that the old lion got angry when he was hungry. Though she could not blame the old lion. When she heard Simhanada say this, she face palmed and sighed. "Sorry, we were talking about when the guys would possibly come. I had him send a letter out to them to explain that I'm carrying." she explained as she sat down in her chair. Of course there was a bit of a blush to her cheeks. But nothing to red, as she started to pick out her meats.

Eileithyea Begbie

Once she was done in her room. She looked around and stretched followed by groaning. Rubbing her neck, she walked out of her room. Before she wondered the house and talk to Jade. Of course it was about things like what kind of stuff she could do around the house; which wasn't to much. Since she was her to tend to Lakshmi as a midwife and also as the family medic.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:39 pm
Othniel sat next to her and started to pick out his own meat. " Yeah. Besides we plan on doing that right here on this table after we finish eating. So If you could make this a quick meal we would really appreciate it Grandfather.", he said with a smile as he reached out to hold her hand. " Oh. Okay I will eat quickly. I wouldn't want to get in your way. I remember when your Grandmother and I used to do thing far more then just that. I believe we were far naughtier then you two. Especially you Grandmother.", As soon as Simhanada said that Othniel started to gag and felt like he was going to be sick. " And that is how you get him to do that my dear.", the old lions said to her with a wink. Now it was clear that he was joking to get back at Othniel for what he said.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:49 pm
] Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She inwardly face palmed as she had her hand on her meat; as he was holding her other hand. Now she blushed a bit more when Simhanada said that. Which soon enough was followed by her blinking and laughing. "I don't know whose worse out of you two.", she said, and sipped at her water. With this done, she slipped her hand out of Othniel's. With this she started to eat and sighed; but didn't bother to hide it.

Eileithyea Begbie

She was walking around the house. But heard Lakshmi laugh and talk. Of course she didn't bother to ease drop. Since she figured if she was needed she'd be paged.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:56 pm
The two look at each other then back to her. " He is way worse then me.", the two lions said at the same time as they pointed to each other. Then they looked back to each other and glared until they both started laughing. After they were finished they started to eat their meals. Though Simhanada did finish his food first since he did get that much anyway. But he did stay seated just encase Othniel was telling the truth. About what they were going to do after they finished eating. Figuring that if it was true this would annoy his Grandson a bit.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:07 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

Hearing the men accuse each other being worse, she just laughed; with them. Now she shook her head and smiled, happy about this. She ate in peace and it was clear that she was rather hungry. Once she was done eating, she washed her hands in a water basin with her face. Now she noticed that Simhanada was lingering before she stood at Othniel's side. In which she started to rub his neck a bit. "I'm going to talk with Eileithyea about what I should be doing through this time. Like if or when I should shift, along with what drills to run.", she said, before pecking her husband's cheek. Yet they'd be able to tell she wanted to stay in good health.

Eileithyea Begbie

At this time she was sitting in the parlor reading one of her books. Of course she had a notebook near by to keep notes on Lakshmi's health. For now she wanted to make sure that Lakshmi was actually awake.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:14 am
Othniel hadn't finished eat so he just nodded his head since his mouth was full. After she would leave the two lions sat in silence for a while not saying anything. " Looks like you two wouldn't be doing that after all", Simhanada said all of a sudden to him with a big grin on his face. " Shut up old man.", he followed with, a few seconds after Simhanada said that. A bit of annoyance to his voice as he talk to his Grandfather.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:25 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked back into the dining room and cleared her throat. "Sweetie, if you're done with paper work, come and find me. Oh, and Papa, maybe I can talk you into a dance, later?", she said, and waited for the men's replies now. As she was wondering how the old lion would reply to the dancing bit.

Eileithyea Begbie

She kept reading her book and relaxing. Figuring that Lakshmi would be awake. But cause they had not talked about when she got up; and such.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:31 am
Both lions looked to her. " Yeah I will. I should be do with it for today. But I will have to check to see if anything else came.", he said as he kept eating his food. Simhanada sighed and rubbed his stump of a right arm. " Not sure how good of a dancer I am now my dear. Old age and a missing limb might cause me to have lost some skill.", he old lion said as he looked over to his right shoulder. Not trying to talk his way out of having to dance. But was honestly not sure if he could even dance anymore.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:37 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at them and nodded hearing Othniel's reply. Before looking back at Simhanada,"Just one dance, please? We didn't dance at the wedding. Besides I can go slow.", she said, well batting her eyelashes at him. As she was trying con the old lion into at least one dance.

Eileithyea Begbie

Now she opened her notebook and re-read what she had written. Followed by writing things that she needed to know.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:45 am
Othniel smiled and looked to his Grandfather. Who just looked down and sighed. " Very well my dear. I would love to share one dance with you.", he said with a bit of defeat in his voice. " She is hard to say no to isn't she?", Othniel rhetorically asked as he eat. All Simhanada did was nod his head slowly while still looking down in defeat.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games