Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:00 pm
As he arrived at the river he saw a were-lion. It was clear that it was female but what wasn't was why it was here. Running towards it he just got to the edge of the river when she landed in the shallow end on the other side. Not being able to tell who this women was due to the lack of clothes he could not tell if this was another traitor that came to try and kill him.

Quickly he turned into his were-lion form after hearing her growl. Needing answers he planed on jumping to the other side. Thanks to all the battles his been in he knew unlike her he could make it all the way across. But just as he was about to jump she ran. Knowing he would have a better chance at following her on this side for now he chased after her. He had traveled through these wood before so he knew of the waterfalls approach so he was going to take that as his opportunity to jump across but was shocked when she jumped.

Thinking quickly he jumped as well but not towards the water. He jumped into the treeline using branches to break his fall. It hurt but his advance healing would fix the damage no problem. Plus it was fast then jumping into the water. Once he landed he emerged from the woods to look for his target.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She resurfaced for a moment and heard branches breaking. Now she swam quickly under a ledge of a rock that was apart of the shore. Once she was under the ledge she had only her nose above water. Of course she gently held her tail. The water was deep enough that she had footing and tried to find holds on the rock under the water.

Her heart was pounding as she was slowly getting her breath. But she was out of shape by her standards. Yet her animal side wanted to go out and submit to him. Both of them being their animal forms seemed, different. She of course hadn't been around any males her age that could shift. This was exciting yet scaring her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:37 pm
As he emerged from the woods he noticed she was not there. Looking towards the woods he could not see the outline of her in the forest nor could he get her scent anymore. He looked around the shore of water to see if there were any foot prints. But he found none knowing she could not vanish out of thin air it meant she must still be around here.

He walked over to a rock ledge over the water and crouched down. Looking into he water he saw nothing. He waited there thinking if she was still in there she would have to could up for air soon. But after twenty minutes or so he decided that she must have gotten out of the water and covered her tracks. If that was turn then this was no women from the court but maybe a mercenary. " I need to put everyone on alert." He said as he took a deep breath and roared as loud as her could. This was a roar of warning to his people at his house but also one of dominance that gave off the feeling that his word was law around here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:49 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She stayed there and listened to him walking. Hearing him on the rock she was under, well it made her emotions mixed up even more. Once her breath was even she breathed against her paw like hand. Hearing him speak she tilted her head a bit. Though when she heard the roar she froze. Both sides were fighting for control.

Of course she was planning on what to do as soon she got back to the maid's quarters. Even if it ment that'd she would make herself a bit sick. Of course she would listen for him to leave. His roar still echoed through her mind and body.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:58 pm
After the roar he rushed towards the house. As quickly as he could he got there relatively quick. Still in his were-lion form he ran around the house roaring orders at everyone. " I want guards on alert! Anything that move or comes out of that woods I want either killed or captured! This is a were creature so bring out the silver weapons!" All guards rushing to the armory pulling out all sorts of weapons, silver swords, spears, axes, and arrows all ready to kill any unwanted were creature.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:33 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She waited until she couldn't hear his foot fall. Now she ran through the woods following his scent and using his trail for the most part. Though she ran on tree roots to get back to the bush. Of course she tried to dry herself off as she ran to the maid's bath house in record time. Of course she made it back into the bath and saw Jade waiting on her. It seemed like Jade was nervous.

But so was she. Once they got the muddy blanket hidden under floor boards that maids used often. Jade helped her put perfume and lotion on. Before helping her into her long pajama dress and robe. Of course Jade had fallen asleep in the hallway. It wasn't odd to see Jade sleep in random areas that were strictly maid only. Finally Lakshmi stuck her fingers down her throat and caused herself to start to be sick; before they left the bathhouse. Jade gave her the bucket as she started to loose her food. Though they did this in the doorway of the maid's bath house.

Lakshmi finally stopped being sick after a few minutes. Though if Othniel saw this, Jade would be rubbing her back. As her eyes were teary. Jade was also in her long pajama dress. Though it would look like Lakshmi fell asleep in the dressing area of the bath house. As her hair was undone but wet.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:49 pm
He walked around the house still in his lion form checking every room. Not knowing if the intruder was in his home he tried to catch her sent. Eventually he got the scent again. Rushing towards it he found that it lead to the maid's bath house. Roaring once again to alert the guards of were he found the scent he quickly ran in. Not caring about anything else he went looking for this intruder. He got a good feeling of were the scent was coming from until he lost it. Now he was furious and anyone who saw him could tell that once he found this person he was going to put them down. "Invade my territory. Not a smart move." He mostly growled that sentence. When he found Lakshmi and Jade he turned to them. " Lakshmi what happened?" He asked checking her over to see if she was hurt. " Jade get her to her room right now! Guards!! I want constant security at her door! No one is to enter it with out my permission!" He turned to Jade " You stay with her no matter what! Do you hear me? " He started to walk away now really mad and hunting this intruder " NO MATTER WHAT!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:19 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

Lakshmi looked at him when he spoke to her. But he spoke so fast she couldn't say anything. Now Jade ushered her to what was her new room. It was of course two doors down from his. They swung by the maid's shared room for her bag. Of course when they finally got there, Jade just held Lakshmi.

Finally Lakshmi had barely dozed off as Jade braided her hair. Since Lakshmi slept on her side. After a good few hours, they said so little to each other. But when he would come in he'd see, that she was still in her house robe and pajama dress. Yet she was leaning into Jade, well looking at the window. But they would turn around to look at him.

"I dozed off after my bath... My mind wondered and made me nervous.", Lakshmi said after he got done speaking. Though Lakshmi looked a bit blushed and seemed to pass for not to sick. Yet Jade would stay beside her until she was dismissed. Yet if he sent in a doctor, she'd tell the same story.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:38 pm
After a few hour of looking and not finding anything he angrily punched a hole through the wall. Deciding to check on Lakshmi he hurried to her room. "Let me through." He order the guards who were quick to obey. He had to duck since he had not change into his human form so he was to big for the door way. " What happened to you Lakshmi?" He asked concerned about her. When she told him want was wrong he sighed in relief. " Jade can we have a moment please?" Once she left he quickly turn back into his human form and hugged her. " I was worried about you my lioness. There was and intruder and I know that she is in the house. I don't know what her plan is but when I find her." He stared to get angry again and it showed as he turn a little bit back into his lion. But stopped to care for her. " If anything was to happen to you I don't know what I would do." He started to head for the door but then stopped. " Jade will be staying in here with you for a while and guards will be stationed at you door. At least until I find this person and rip their guts out with my own hands for entering my house."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:59 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She watched him enter the room in his lion form. Once Jade left she hugged him back. Now she looked confused and a bit scared. Though she followed him to her door. Grabbing his wrist she looked up at him.,"Othniel, a kiss please?" She asked, quietly. She felt her heart ache as her gut started to tighten up a bit.

Of course she knew she was just as bad as a woman of the Court. She was going to drive Othniel insane between both forms. Though she and Jade would stay in here as long he kept her here. During that time she made some more of her perfume from her own herbs. Yet of course she had it bottled up and put it away before he would return. Finally she was sitting by a window with a headache, though she had a tea in hand thanks to Jade. She was sipping at her tea, as she was in her normal outfit but with her corset on under.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:19 pm
As he was leaving he felt her grab his wrist. He gave her a quick but passionate kiss before he left. He needed to find this intruder before she could do anything to his home or the women he cared for. So he spent the entire night looking for her. But he found nothing to show for his search but he would not give up.

It has been a couple of days since that night and still no sign of the intruder. He did not keep Lakshmi locked in her room but he did make sure the best soldiers he had were watching her with silver weapons at the ready. Unfortunately he had not slept at all for any of those days and did not spend any time with her because he continued to search for the intruder night and day without rest. Eventually his search went to the forest to see if they could find any evidence that the intruder left. Finding none solidified his hunch that the intruder was still in his house. So he returned to the house furious. Sleep deprivation making him more angry then he already was so no one dared to talk to him they just got their orders and did their best to follow them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:30 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

Of course after the kiss she leaned against a wall. Now she and Jade had played one too many games of chess. But neither were to good, so they made up their own. It was the day after night he had gone to the woods. Lakshmi had sent a note to Othniel's chambers and it would be found on his pillow.

The note had basically invited him to rest with her. Just to lay with each other after a dinner. Of course she had asked for an extra serving of food. Just earlier in the evening. Though she had ate half of it with Jade; who ate all of hers.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:37 pm
As he returned from the search he went to his chamber to think. When he found the note he went to her room. " Lakshmi I don't have time to rest." He said as he placed the note on a table and turned to leave " I have an intruder to find." He wanted to take her up on that offer but his top priority was to find this person an see what their plan was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:56 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She was wearing a red long night gown and s matching robe. She grabbed his hand again reached up rubbed his jaw. "Othniel, I am offering more than the letter says. Please, even if it is just for an hour. And if you are circling the property so often, they may not do anything stupid. You're a male, a predator, and in control of your lands. So please let me take that thorn from your paw, by rubbing your shoulders first." She said in a quiet whisper. He would notice her eyes were bedroom eyes. As there was arousal to her voice. During her last sentence she started to rub his palm before kissing it.

Of course Jade was at the farthest window with it open. This was some what the plan they had came up with. Of course she knew that Lakshmi had read books on love making. Since Lakshmi had shared some of the details with her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:09 pm
He really wanted to say no when he saw the look in her eyes but his lion side which he had let control him these past few days was still in charge and it said yes. Getting his thoughts together she did have a point. If the intruder was watching the grounds they could be waiting for him to burn himself out and that is when they would strike. Grunting he began to walk towards the bed to sit on the edge. " Fine but just my shoulder. I still don't like the idea of a enemy walking around my house."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games