Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:50 pm
He started to chuckle when she said that it was like a romance novel. Never reading one he took her word on it. But even though he had no idea how those books went he could agree that their lives might have some similarities. But he did not want to jinks them by saying that they got their happily ever after. Mostly because life still had a lot that it could throw at them. Once they got to the kitchen he retrieved a few pieces of jerky. Then he wait for her to choose what she wanted to eat.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:55 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She ended up making a weird sandwich in the end. Followed by her carrying a bottle of mead and a couple of cups. "I need to write my brothers to tell them the good news.", she said when they got back to their room. Clearly she just remembered this and looked at Othniel, followed by cringing. It was clear that her mind had been everywhere since he noticed her scent being different.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:27 pm
He smiled and reached over to hold her hand. " You can do it after eating. And at least you remembered before it became to late. Plus no one could blame you for being forgetful right now. I mean you just found out you are pregnant a little while ago.",he said as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze. Then he started to eat his food. When they were finished he went and got her the items she would need to write to her brothers.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:31 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She smiled at him as he held her hand followed by the squeeze. Now she sighed and just nodded. Before she started to eat her food and took her time. Once she was done she got up and cleaned her hands. Followed by sitting at the writing desk, but she was wondering exactly how to word this.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:43 pm
After he gave her the items he went to go sit by the fireplace. As he was sitting there watching the flames dance he glanced back over to her. Seeing that she was having trouble he smiled. " Love you know you have to put the pen down on the paper to make words right?", he joked trying to get her to relax a bit. " Do you need help writing the letter.? Or is it you have no idea how to tell your brothers that your husband put a baby in you?",he asked but it was clearly another joke. But he would help her with the letter if she really needed it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:55 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him and blinked as he was teasing her. Now she face palmed and sighed before groaning. "I know what I want to say, basically. But it's tricky cause of the politics. If I hadn't been a b*****d, I would of had to marry for money and not love. And with my brother marrying and eventually having kids. That means as long we're on good terms, we can make alliances and hope they span for generations.", she explained to him, where her mind had gone. Of course she had been a woman of the court from the shadows. Hence why she was worried about this and let the King pick out their midwife to make a new alliance; if not strengthen it.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:01 am
As she was explaining it to him he got a headache. It wasn't that he couldn't follow what she was saying and he could understand it. But he just couldn't understand why it had to be like this. Wishing it could be so much simpler then having to deal with all this. Before all he had to worry about besides a battle was what he was going to do for the day. Never thinking about alliances or anything thing like that. Since he only wanted to be near people he could trust and at the time that was only his friends and Grandfather.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:06 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She stood up and gone over to him. Before giving him a kiss on his cheek. Now she started to hug him. "I know the whole court and alliance bit, isn't your cup of tea. But could you help me keep it simple and plain?", she asked him, as she kissed his forehead. Of course she was wondering how he'd reply.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:12 am
" You are so luckily that I have a hard time saying no to you. It is something that I really need to work on.", he said before he started to think of what to say now. " Fine. If that is what you wish me to do then I will. I don't want you make anything else hard for you if I can help it.", he said as he started to lean back in his chair. Seeing that it wouldn't hurt him to try and help her to the best of his ability. Also he just really couldn't say no to her especially now that she was carrying their child.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:29 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She smiled hearing this and giggled a bit. Before standing up and watching him as he spoke. Now she gone back to the desk and started to prepare the first letter. "Thank you my lion.", she said with a smile to her tone. Of course she would write down what he told her.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:35 am
He looked over to her as she sat down at the desk. Thinking over what to say he came up with a few simple things that she could write. From what was happening with them to saying that they wished the best from them and what they are doing. Though he mostly left it open for her to out down what she thought would be good for her brothers to hear. But he did at least tried to make it sound good and professional.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:48 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She wrote down what he said, before she came up with a simple letter. Of course it was asking them how they were doing and made mention of them needing to come out and visit. Since she was carrying her first child. Yet she figured that her oldest, youngest brother would have a hard time. Getting out of the Capital, since the winter was going to be setting in soon enough.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:56 am
Once she was finished and it was ready to be delivered he had them sent. Then he walked over to her and kissed her forehead. " I know that they will be able to come. I doubt that they aren't going to make it to see how you are doing. I bet some of them if not everyone we know will want to see you when it starts to show you are pregnant.", he said as he placed a hand on her stomach. Imagining her with the pregnancy belly himself brought a large smile to his face.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:02 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead. Now she listened to him and felt his hand on her stomach. Without thinking she put her hand on his. "Hmmm, I hope you're right. And I just hope that I don't get sick.", she said, as she returned the smile now. But after a moment she bit her lip and glanced at the table. "And what if you get summoned to the Capital? Would we go together?", she asked him, not knowing what he thought of this.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:12 am
He growled at the mention of having to go to the Capital. Keeping calm he let out a sigh. " That is up to how you are if it happens. If you are having trouble even moving around the house then you are staying here. And that isn't up for discussions. But if you can at least move around without hurting yourself then yes we will go together. Because I know if you are able to move and I don't take you will just follow me anyway. Though it also depends on what I am being called there for.", he said after thinking about it. And when he said that her not going wasn't up for discussions it was clear he meant it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games