Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:38 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She was moaning into the kiss when he didn't listen. When the kiss finally broke, she panted.
"No, it's just we need to keep our relationship hidden." When his lips stopped where they had, she tilted his head up to face her.
"Hmmm, so where am I going to sleep? Since I am your personal maid.", she said well running her fingers through his hair.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:47 am
"Well I would like to say my bed but since you want to wait..." He paused to think. "There is an empty room two doors down from mine. You can sleep there if you like. Unless you've change your mind and want to be in bed with me? Because if that is the case I would be more then happy to share it with you."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:57 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She listened to him and blushed. "Hmm, fine I'll take the room two doors down from yours. But I would rather wait on being bedded, still.", she said before smiling at him. "Though I hope you will let me leave a mark on you." she said in a teasing tone, well meaning a hickey.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:02 am
Turing his head so she could have a clear shoot at his neck he smiled. " Go on my lioness. If that is what you wish. I don't mind "He said as he continued to hold her legs felling the small muscle on her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:07 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

Seeing this she smiled and pecked his neck.
"Why don't you lay down? My legs are kinda falling asleep on me now.", she mused, but whispered in his ear after pecking his neck. Though she started to n** his earlobe lightly.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:10 am
He did as he was told and laid down on the floor. "There now where were we." He said as he continued to kiss her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:18 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She gasped as he did this well holding her. Now she was on his waist with her skirts tucked between her legs. Of course she kissed him back and moaned. Though she slowly broke the kiss. It gone down to his neck. Finally she started to n** on his neck well watching him for his reaction over his Adam's apple.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
edit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:25 am
He groaned when she broke the kiss. Then moaned when she started to n** on his neck. " A month could not possible go by quick enough." He said wanting the month to pass by quickly and smiled at her when she was over his Adam's apple.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:30 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She smirked and held his hands above his head. Before readjusting herself to lick his neck some more. Finally she started to slow to nibble on the side of his neck. Of course she kept her lioness under control, yet barely. After she looked at the mark she left a grin was on her lips.

At some point she had let go of his hands. Though now she put her forehead against his bare chest. Her eyes were closed and she was trying to even out her breath. After a couple of minutes she looked up at him."Shall we part for the night?" She asked, well she started to sit up. The hickey she left him was the size of a gold piece.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:41 pm
He got his breathing under control and sat up. " I want to say no but we do need our rest." Waiting for her to get up he followed after. Leaving the room they were in he turned to her. " Until tomorrow my lioness." He said while giving her a quick peck on the lips before turning to walkaway.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:55 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She stood up and watched him well biting her lip. Before they left the room she fixed her dress. And once out of the room she smiled at him after the quick peck."Good night my lion.", she whispered, knowing he'd hear it.

Of course she walked back to the maid's building we're Jade was waiting on her. Stripping from her semiformal clothing she grabbed a robe. Of course she took a bit longer on her bath. Trading the robe for a blanket she gone a different route to the woods. Of course after she shifted she hid the blanket under a bush.

Without thinking she started to walk around a bit listening. Before she started to run towards the area she first found. But she slowed down and stopped for a bit. Finally she made it to the river. With a glance around, she leaned down to get a drink. Right now she was happy that she was over a couple of weeks out of her heat. Otherwise things would be hellish.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:11 pm
After all that he went to the bath. He stayed in there for a while and he would have liked it if his mind was only on her but it wasn't. It was racing trying to think of all the other Lords that would want to see the lions fall. The lions had many enemies before but gained so many more after he started to move up in the favor of the King. When he was finished he decided to take a wake around the house. It was at this point he heard the animals in the forest reacting to something again. This time he didn't think it was a random animal. Using his senses he could smell something in the air. He could not tell what it was but it wasn't something that is suppose to be here. Normally he would have someone else check it out but because of the meeting earlier he decided to go do it himself just to be on the safe side.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:49 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She finished getting her drink before sniffing the air. Of course she was trying to find a late snack. For now she moved and acted a bit more like a lioness. When her back itched she used a tree to get that spot.

Still she was trying to find another snack. She was walking on dryer area of the river side. Finally she stopped hearing movement. Tilting her head she glanced towards it. There was barely half a moon. So she used her night vision to see. When she didn't see anything she moved towards the river acting like she was about to get a drink.

The river was a good ten or so feet across. But she didn't know how deep the water was. The area across from her was slightly higher up. From her first visit here, she saw a couple of possible hiding spots.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:01 pm
He walked through the forest looking for any signs of what was disturbing the animal. Eventually he noticed something that shouldn't be here. " These are were-lion tracks. What are they doing here? " He asked himself. Needing to know if it was a were-lion or not he followed to tracks. He continued to follow them when he started to hear the sound of the river. Quietly he headed towards it to see if whatever this is has stopped to drink from the river.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:25 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She took an actual drink from the river. But part of it was just swatting here for a minute. Her ears swivelled back trying to listen for a heartbeat. Of course she finally stood up to show that she was a bit taller than her human form. She was about six foot and seven inches tall. Though she clearly lacked a mane. As her lack of human clothes or armor ment this female did not want to identified.

Now she took a couple of steps back. But instead of turning to face him, she ran and jumped the river. Nearly clearing the river with her jump she landed in the shallows before turning to face him.
Her ears leaned back a bit as she looked at him. Her lioness knew who he was. But both sides knew she could or would be in a world of hurt if she was caught.

Now she stared him down and gave him a grumble like growl. But it was not a threatening tone but one of a person who didn't want to talk. Finally she stepped out of the river and moved to the river bank. Her gaze stayed on him before she started to run beside the river before stopping where the was a small waterfall. It was about ten foot high and she had not bothered to of catch her breath.

Jumping in she closed her eyes. Once she was in the water she opened her eyes and swam towards the bottom. She had let out a couple of breathes which sent bubbles up to the surface. Of course she could not really hear anything clearly through the water.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games