Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:03 pm
Letting her pin his hands over his head he let out a small growl as she licked his neck. He stopped focusing on her neck for a moment. " If we are going to do this we might want to take it further away from the house. Because I'm sure you don't want everyone inside to hear us.", he whispered into her ear before nipping it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:19 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

"We can go in a moment.", she said before gasping. Now she pulled back and looked at him with a smile. Before she leaned back down and licked his cheek; followed by his neck. Of course she kept letting out the purr like growl.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:26 pm
He kept letting out his growl as she licked his cheek and neck. Soon enough he used his strength to get his hands out from her so he could grab her waist. Then he lifted up slightly and rolled over so she was under him. " Sorry. I couldn't hold it in any longer.", he growled before he kissed her deeply and then started to lick her neck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:54 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him as he moved his hands to her waist. Before pinning her under him eventually. Now she kissed him followed by watching him lick her neck. Of course she closed her eyes and kept purring growl. "Shall we tell our guests to spend the night? I don't want your Grandfather to leave to soon.", she said with lazy eyes. As she did not want Simhanada to leave to soon.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:06 pm
He stopped to look at the house and think things over. " I am sure the others will be needing to leave soon. Lords of territories can't be away from them for to long.So they might refuse the offer because of that. My Grandfather can stay as long as he wants but he won't. He thinks he would just be a burden. But I am sure we can talk him into staying if that is what you want.", he said before going back to licking her neck. But then he also started to n** her neck as well.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:25 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him and listened to him. "But we both should spend time with him. How about we talk him into spending a couple of days with us? Since traveling is going to take a toll on him; sooner or later.", she said with a gentle tone. As she had been wanting to spend time with her other Grandfather; from loosing her blood one.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 pm
He stopped and got up from her. " Alright. But we should probably go ask him now. Because once the others start leaving he will want to go to. So come on.", he said as he started to head inside the house. Seeing as she wanted him to stay they might as well try before he gets it in his head that he needs to leave them alone to have time to themselves.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:49 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She got up and followed after him. Of course she stayed close to Othniel. As her hand was on his back as they walked. "I'll kick your butt if you jinx me to have twins.", she said, as she glanced at him. It was between a grin and a glare.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:02 am
He glanced over to her. " Where did this come from. We weren't even talking about twins. And besides your the one who mentioned that your family has a lot of twins." When the came back into the room with the others they got up and started to say their good byes. When Simhanada came up to them he had a warm smile on his face. " It was great to see you two again. Hope the next time I hear from you is when I am getting my Great-Grandchildren." he said as he started heading for the door. " Wait Grandfather. Lakshmi and I would really appreciate it if you would stay a couple of days." Othniel said before he could leave. " No I shouldn't. I wouldn't want to be a bother to you two." The old lions said as he looked between the two of them.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:12 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She said good bye to the men as they left. Before she looked at Simhanada before she started to bat her eyelashes. "Please, Papa Simhanada. I want to have you around for a couple of days. And we haven't spent to much time together. Plus, you need to rest from your travels today.", she said, as she held his hand between her two smaller ones.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:20 am
Simhanada was fully ready to say no to the both of them. But when she called him Papa he just couldn't. The old lion warrior turned into a tired old man because he always wanted a loving family to be with. " Very well my dear. I will stay. But only for a couple of days. No longer.", he said as Othniel called some one to go to the carriage and get Simhanada's stuff. Now he looked to her and smiled. " Shall we show him to his room?", Othniel asked as he wrapped one hand around her to give her a small hug.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:36 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She heard him and she perked up like a kid during festival time. Now she looked at Othniel and nodded. Of course she walked with him and grinned. "Yes, and I need to write letters to my brothers. Cause of the will, though... Should I also write one to the King too? Since it's been a while, after, well all that drama...", she said well talking about Jun being killed by his own son; her Father.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:46 am
Simhanada followed them as they lead him to his room letting the couple talk among themselves. " Did the will ask for anything be given to the King. Or anything like that because if not then we probably shouldn't. He has a lot to deal with so unless it is Kingdom changing then we shouldn't bother him.", Othniel said as they walked to were Simhanada would be staying for the time being.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:57 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at her husband and sighed. "I'll have to re-read it. Since I only read it over twice before I put it back up. Besides I was reading some journals and such.", she said, before she patted his waist. "Oh, and think I should teach you how to dance after dinner tonight.", she said, followed by glancing at Simhanada to see his reaction. But Othniel was probably thinking that she was trying to torture him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:05 am
Simhanada had to hold a hand up to his mouth to stop from laughing at what she said. " What did I do wrong that you would do that to me?", he asked as he looked at her before turning to his Grandfather. " And what are you laughing at old man. You don't know how to dance either so shut it." As he said that they arrived at Simhanada's room. " Yes but I don't need to know how to dance and I also don't have a wife that is going to make me.", the old lion said as he just kept laughing and walked into his room.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games