Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:48 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She noticed her Gran'father move away from them. But she let her husband rub her leg down. As she kept gently bumping her knee against his. Though as he started nuzzle her cheek, she smiled. Before she nuzzled him back and gently 'elbowed' his stomach. After she did that she stood up and moved away from his hold. As she started to walk away well stretching. Well she was walking away from him she stretched her arms over her head; still in her lion form. Yet it was clear she was a healthy weight. But only Othniel would be the main one who could remember how much lighter he was before she ate like a werelion.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:56 pm
He chuckled when she ' elbowed' him in the stomach. When she got up he groaned a bit that she walked away from him. As she was stretching he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Moving one hand around her stomach to feel it with his human hands he began to gently rub her stomach now. " This is your fault you know. For wanting me to tease you a bit.", he whispered into her ears before he nipped it and then kissed her cheek. Not stopping there he started to kiss and n** his way down to her neck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:06 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She smirked when he had groaned. Before she heard and felt him behind her. When he started to touch her stomach, she tensed before relaxing. As he spoke into her ear, it twitched a bit. Only to quietly gasp as he nipped it. Now she looked at from the corner of her eye. Feeling him kiss and n** his way down her neck. He would feel her arch away from him and put her hands on his. Before slowly moving his hands to her back. Though when she felt a 'gap' to 'escape' she did. Of course she ran outside and waited on him. Trying to make him 'work' for 'her affection'.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:12 am
As she moved his hands to her back he thought they were going to leave the room to have some fun. But when she ran outside he just stood there with his head hung in sadness. Just wanting to be with her instead of chasing her made him not want to do this. But they had already started so he followed her outside. Once he got outside and saw her he shrugged in a way that asked her ' So what now?'. He decided that since she started it that she would be the one to lead.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:23 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him when he came out. Only to give him a grin and tilt her head at him shrugging. "If I didn't tease you, you know you'd think something was wrong.", she said, as she gone back to stretching. As she bared her neck to him; though if he watched her tail. He could tell that she was in a good mood now. Though when he was to get near her, she would let him near her. Only to movements in between dancing and sparring. Bringing him closer if not 'pushing' him away. Well she was letting her body move in time with the music in her head.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 am
He moved closer to her when she bared her neck at him. Seeing that she was in a good mood he was happy that they could spend sometime together. As she was moving closer and farther away from him kept just trying to get near her and hold her. " Okay there is teasing and then there is just being mean. And right now you aren't teasing.", he said trying not to just walk away from this. Wanting to be with her he was willing to put up with this. Though he wasn't going to really try to do anything. thinking that if she was going to let him hold her then he would be able to without a fight.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:01 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She finally stopped doing the 'push and pull treatment; as she heard him call her mean."I didn't want to be in that house if I was going to tease you. It feels a bit stuffy and we spent so much time in that bed.", she said, as her arms were around his neck. Now she started to nuzzle his chest, as she started to purr. As she was pressing her body against his.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:08 am
He had his hands around her waist as he held her close to him. " And I can understand that. We were in our bedroom for a long time. Thought at the tome I don't think we were complaining all that much about it. But that is besides the point. If you don't want to be in the house that is fine. So how about next time you want t get out of the house you tell me. Even if you just want to leave the house to get some space away from me I am kind of fine with that as long as you tell me. I thought he agreed to try and talk things out some more.", he said as he kissed the top of her head.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:23 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She listened to him and pressed her forehead against his."I know that we agreed to try and talk things out; more often. But I also wanted us to have fun teasing each other, without talking. Body language, gestures, vocal sounds, and such that pointed to my good mood. I just wanted a simple and fun time.", she said, as she moved one hand to his waist. Only to start to try and tickle him on his waist. As she had kept her claws up for the moment.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:30 am
As she moved her hands to his waist and tried to tickle him he move away a bit. " Oh, so we are doing that now huh? Alright I am game. But I would like the record the state that you started this.", he said as he grabbed her with one hand and started to use the other to try and tickle her now. Letting out his lions so he could make sure that she couldn't get away he kept on the tickle assault. Though he was also kissing her cheeks and nuzzling them as well as he was tickling her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Time for me to head to bed. Sleep well and talk to you later Miss Thorn.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:48 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She noticed that he was trying to move away. Only to sense him shift a bit for his strength. Now she nuzzled him back and was trying to wiggle from his hold. "Oh? Is my lion ticklish?", she leaned up and whispered into his ear. As she had put one of her legs behind his and tripped him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:01 pm
He fell when she tripped him but keep his hold on her so she fell on top of him facing the other way. " Don't know. No one has ever tried to find out. Are you my lioness?", he whispered back to her as he kept on trying to tickle her. But to try and get her mind on other things he started to n** at her neck in certain spots.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:21 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She smiled down at him and grinned. "Yes, I'm going to find out." she said, as she gone back to starting to tickle him. Of course she was giggling a bit as he was tickling her. Though she gasped when he started to n** her neck some.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:29 pm
He felt her trying to tickle him but was not laughing. Though he did not let that stop him. Still tickling her while he nipped her neck he also started to give her neck a couple of licks. Think that after all the years of battles, wars, and fighting his skin was hard enough that he might to be able to be tickled. Or he was just subconsciously telling himself not to be tickled by her. Either way he just kept doing what he had been to her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:55 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She slowly stopped tickling him and started to lick his neck. Of course she was closing her eyes as she moved his hands from her sides. Now she started to pin his hands over his head. As she did this she was growling purring. Well she was now starting to sit on his abs.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games