Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:05 pm
Simhanada smiled and nodded to her. " Just try not to push to much my dear. Now I'm not saying give up. Not at all. Just pick your spots when you bring it up. That is how my wife got me to do things she wanted without me even realizing that she was doing it. I had not clue until she told me before she passed. It should work with him as well.", he whispered to her so they couldn't hear and gave her a wink. Othniel and the other were talking about what Naimmu needed to work on to become a better fighter.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:30 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She heard this and tilted her head. Before she made an 'O' with her mouth and nodded. Though now she looked at men as they were talking to Naimmu. "Where you around when my Papa Jun, taught me how to spar? And would it be alright if I call you Papa now, Simhanada?", she mused, but in a low voice. Of course she was taught to fight in a military way but also to fight dirty.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:36 pm
He smiled warmly at her. " Sadly no I was not around when Jun taught you how to fight. And of course it is alright for you to call me that. You are my Granddaughter now so I see no reason you can't call me that if you wish.", he said as he reached over and placed his hand over hers just to give it a quick pat before he went to get his cup to drink. Naimmu was now yelling at them for all the jokes they were making about what he did wrong in his sparring matches.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:54 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She smiled hearing this and watched him go get a drink. Of course she gone to get her cup from earlier. Which Jade handed to her as she was also grabbing some food to snack on. "Oh, stop teasing Naimmu. It's not fair, besides you all were newbies once too.", she told the men. But right now she had a gentle smile to her face.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:59 pm
They all nodded but Othniel turned to her with a smile. " True my lioness. But that was also when we were younger. Besides teasing him is only way he really learns.", Othniel said as they turned to Naimmu who wasn't looking at them since he was pouting. " Not my fault I want to make you guys eat your own words.", the younger warrior said with a huff.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:05 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She walked over to them and patted Naimmu's shoulder. "Run drills until you can do them in your sleep. And I've had a good number of days, were I've fallen asleep standing up. Though that was normally on maid duty back then.", she said with a smile and a gentle voice. As she had her cup of wine in her left hand.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:11 pm
Naimmu just kept his arms crossed and pouting. " Drills are nice and can help in some was. But being in a real fight is the only way to get better. That is way a fight who has been in more battles well always win against someone who has only done drills.", Haldane said while using his teacher tone of voice as he spoke. " Well maybe not always win against them Haldane. There is also how crafty the person can get plus a lot of other different things that could be put into play.", Othniel said as he took a drink from his cup.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at Haldane and shrugged."There's a bit of truth between what both of you are saying. Though sometimes drills get changed after a real fight." she said, before she touched her right forearm. It was clear she was touching the one scar, of her self defense. As she drank from her cup with the cup in her right hand. Yet as she closed her eyes as she drank, and voices turned into white noise.

Part way through drinking her wine, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Before she knew what exactly happened, she finished swallowing her wine. Followed by letting the metal cup hit the floor, as she grabbed the person's wrist and flip them over her shoulder. Of course she had dropped her hips and knees to flip the person over her shoulder. As her foot had gone to the person's chest with a paw like hand less then an inch from the person's face.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:32 pm
As she was drinking Haldane stood up. " She is right about. That. But I still think that a person who was battle experience will win over some one who has only drill. But I guess we can't find out can we Lakshmi?", he asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder. As she grabbed his wrist and flipped him he was not expecting it. He did not realize what was going on until he was half away to hitting the ground. Let everything happen as it was he looked to her as he was on the ground. " Was it something I said?", he asked as he looked at her with a bit of annoyance in his eyes."Care to explain yourself my lioness.", Othniel asked as he had a hand held up to the other. Who right now were looking at her as they were part way transformed thinking that she was trying to attack them. So they were planing on attacking her before she could do anything else but stopped due to Othniel.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:43 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She saw that it was Haldane and blinked but pulled back; of course still in her lion form. Letting out a long breath she sat on the couch and looked at Haldane; before Othniel and the other men. "You came up behind me when I wasn't listening, and my eyes were closed. I only was able to relax cause of Othniel being so close. But since you touched my shoulder from behind, it was almost a habit so to speak. Or have you forgotten I lived a life of hiding my real identity and making sure I wasn't gonna get killed?", she said in a voice that was partly laughing, nervously. Now she looked at her hands and shook her head. "Papa Jun made sure to drill it into my head, back to a wall often as you can. And anyone who normally walks up behind you. Well they better move into your sight unless they want to take a flying lesson.", she said, as she was still nervously laughing.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:49 pm
The others were still looking at her with questioning looks. As if not buying a story that could have been made up to fool others. Haldane stood up and dusted himself off. " It is alright. It is something that was drilled into your mind. Besides you still need some work on knocking the wind out of your opponents when you do that.", he said as he sat back down at his chair. Othniel walked over to her and place his hand on her shoulder. " He is right. Can't help the fact that it was drilled into you. We all have those things in us. But that doesn't give you the excuse to just go flipping people into the air just because they are behind you.", Othniel said in a almost scolding tone at the end.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:08 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She gave Othniel a look that she was a bit annoyed at his scolding. Though she looked back at the men and folded her arms. Before she glanced at Simhanada,"Papa Simhanada, wasn't I known as the Ironclaw b*****d? I'm the illegitimate child of Francis Ironclaw, who got blessed by the King; of course. Cause being a b*****d in any of our kind, is a death sentence. Though anyone would be have to be stupid to try to come after me now.", she said, before she sighed."And I barely have anyone to practice my throws on, Haldane. I haven't had anyone to practice on in ages. Say about twenty years or so. And my lion, as long as I'm paying attention. I do good on not throwing people around. Yet if I'm zoned out like I was, it almost is like survival best way to put it." she said, as she saw the servants had cleaned up the mess already. As Jade gave her another cup of wine.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:20 pm
Simhanada walked over to her other side since Othniel was still next to her and patted her on her head like he would if she was a child. But it wasn't in a disrespecting way but as a way of showing that he sported what she was saying. " This is all true. But remember my dear. We all have an animal inside of use so you aren't the only one that needs to kept their beast under control. Plus you said it yourself that if anyone did come after you it would be foolish of them. So you should try and remember that. Though it also should have been obvious that you weren't paying attention and shouldn't have anyone sneak up behind you.", as he said that he turned to the others with a look that told them that it wasn't her fault. The other just sat back down in their chairs and turned the rest of the way back to normal. " Looks like you still got you commanding sprite Grandfather.",Othniel whispered so only the three of them could hear him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:33 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She felt her shoulders sag a bit when Simhanada said this. Of course she knew all of them were weres of sorts. Though she was not going to bring up the needing to fight or spar right now. But hearing Othniel she looked at him and partly smiled. Yet she reached down and gently squeezed his knee. Before she sipped at her drink as she kept her eyes open now. As she kept her paw like hand on her husband's knee. Once she put her drink down, she started to bump her leg against Othniel's. Just trying to get him to 'tease her'; as she was being sorta playful. But she wanted it to be a playfulness that the men could see and she would not mind.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:39 pm
Simhanada saw how she was bumping Othniel's knees and got the idea what she wanted him to do. So to give them some space he walked back over to the table and got something to snack on. Feeling her bump her leg against his he moved his hand on to her leg and gently rubbed the leg. But he also leaned over to her and nuzzled her cheek and bit while letting out a calming and almost happy growl as he was smiling as he did it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games