Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:01 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

Once she was in the forest she shifted and gone hunting. At some point from the forest, they'd hear a buck deer; possibly being tortured. Once the buck deer was dead she grumbled and started to eat it. Since she didn't say she was hunting for furs. Though for now, she'd just eat and run her work out drills.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:07 am
they were still talking out side when they heard the deer. " Wow. And that is your wife Othniel.", Kang said as they looked in the direction the noise was coming from. " Yeah I know. She is incredibly attractive right now. I was lucky to find her.", he said with a smile on his face. The others just looked to were the noise was coming from then back to him with confused looks on their faces but then shrugged and went back to talking to each other.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:13 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

When she was done eating, she started to work out. Of course she saw a couple of bear cubs a good ten minutes or so later; and sighed. Now she soon enough saw the mother bear. Only to growl at her. But she looked at the deer and threw it towards them. The mother bear looked confused as she let out a grumble like growl. As if telling her that was their peace treaty. Soon enough she left the forest with the blood washed from her fur.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:20 am
Moving into the house to get some drinks they were talking to each other at the kitchen table. It was mostly asking what they had been up to since they got married. Othniel told them about how she wanted to get some fur for their future children. But that was as much as he told them since the only other thing of importance that happened was them staying in bed for a good part of the time he decided that they did not need to know about that.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:26 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She noticed the lack of men outside when she left the forest. Only to sigh and just sat on the front porch in her lion form. Followed by her laying down on her side and grumbling. Since she was still wanting to get into a fight of sorts.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:30 am
As they were talking he wondered what was taking her so long to return. Thinking that all she was going to do was hunt one thing and come back he figured she would be back by know. So he excused himself from the group ans went out side to look for her. Finding her on the porch he went to go sit next to her. " Not satisfied after the hunt?", he rhetorically asked knowing that she wasn't.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Time to head to bed. Sweat dreams and I will talk to you later.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:36 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She heard someone walk onto the front porch. Only to figure out it was Othniel and she did not look at him. As she had her head on her on bicep. Hearing his 'question' she let out a huffed 'hmp!'. Though he would notice her tail was flicking a bit. But she felt her ears perk up hearing a carriage?; come to their gate. Of course she glanced at Othniel and raised an eyebrow.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
alright, late nightie night, sleep well, and sweet dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:34 pm
He heard the carriage coming but was more focused on dealing with her and this bad mood she was in. When she glanced at him he just shrugged. Getting up he went to go find out who it was. As he went to go find out who it was he was sighing about how this day was going. Trying to figure out why she wanted to fight some one so badly. " Maybe I should just invite some one I know she can beat and then she can let this all go.", he thought to himself with a headache starting to form in his head.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:46 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She finally got to her feet when she saw the carriage pull into her field of vision. Of course she was in her lion form and only in a pair of pants. Still her tail was twitching in a bit of annoyance. As she knew her Aunt would fight. Though she was wondering if fighting was in her bloodline.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:56 pm
When he got to the carriage he waited to who ever it was it get out. Right now his head hurting to much to focus on much of anything. Trying to deal with his friends and their loud talking. As well as her being in a bad mood over not getting to spar with anyone. Even though he slightly remembers them having a talk about why he doesn't like the idea of her fighting anyone but she still is asking for it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She stood a few feet behind Othniel now. Though when she saw Simhanada come out and she smiled. "How've you been?", she said, with sort of a sweet voice. But she held her arms open, wanting a hug from the old lion.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:23 pm
As the old lion came out he put a hand on his Grandsons shoulders and smiled which Othniel returned happily. Then seeing his Granddaughter in law he walked over to give her a big hug. " Sadly not all that well my dear. But old age will do that to people. Even to us who leave longer then normal humans." The looking in his eyes told them that he was starting to get to old to be doing much. Even his body showed clear signs of his ageing as he did not look like an old warrior that could still fight anymore but more of just an old tired man. " But enough about this old lion. I came to see how the newly weds are doing.", he said with a warm smile since he was happy to see them again.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:37 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him and nodded a bit. "Well at least you're alive and kicking.", she said, before she put her hand on his face. Almost all form of fighting was out of her eyes. Though he'd see a spark in her eye. Of course she moved back and walked him into the house. As she just stayed in her werelion form as she was telling Simhanada about them collecting furs for the kids and all. Once they were in the same room as the men, Jade gone and got some more drinks. But when she remembered the will, she knew that she would have to write letters to her brothers and also to the King.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:44 pm
Simhanada smiled at her as she said that. Listening to her talk about what they were planing on doing with the furs and her talking about children made him happy. "So when should I expect my Great-Grandchildren by the way? I hope not to wait to long since you two did just finish your honeymoon.", he asked with a smile as they walked back into the house. Othniel just smiled at his Grandfather and would let her deal with telling him that. Once they were back into the house and entered the room with the others they came and welcomed the old lion with the respect he deserved.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:55 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She blushed a bit and shrugged,"Well we should know here in two or three months. But even then I plan on keeping up with my sparring. Since old habits die hard.", she told Simhanada. As she was hinting to the old lion that she wanted to fight. Of course now he'd be able to clearly see the fighter's spirit in her eye. Though she knew her Grandmother did not fight. Only her Aunt had, but that was sparring; aside from what little hand to hand combat she heard about.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games