Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:16 pm
Othniel reached over and rubbed her arm. " Easy my lioness. It is in the past.", he said felling her want to fight. Not at this point in the fight Pardus jumped far away from Kang so he wasn't in his reach anymore. But Kang was not going to let up so easily. Rushing over to Pardus he planed to keep on the offensive. But Pardus was a bit faster so he kept moving to stay out of the reach of those hard fists.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:27 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She tried to relax when Othniel touched her arm. "Uh huh.", she replied. Though that one 'Uh huh' was basically 'Did you forget about us beating him up?'. As she now drank some more water, before she got up and excused herself.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:34 pm
The fight continued to be the same/ Pardus moving around to stay out of Kang's reach as the crocodile kept trying to hit him. " Hey Kang look out for that rock in your way on your blind side!", Othniel shouted at him while he was moving forward. Hearing what Othniel shouted he looked over to his blind side for that rock. But there wasn't anything there and he realized that Othniel lied to him. Realizing that to late he started to look back to Pardus who took this chance and hit Kang under his jaw. Hitting him so hard that Kang did a flip in the air before he landed on the group hard.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:39 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She missed seeing this, or hearing Othniel clearly. When she was done with the call of Nature; she returned. Now she was standing there and stretching once again. Of course she was wanting to fight, but also not be bored. Though she felt as if she was about to go crazy.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:43 pm
With Kang on the ground Pardus got on top of him and held his mouth shut. Not laying on him but instead standing over the downed crocodile it was clear that Kang could not move around. After a while of trying to get out of Pardus hold Kang tapped out. " Well looks like Pardus wins.", Othniel said with a smug grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:49 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She saw this and raised an eyebrow. Before she leaned down and whispered into Othniel's ear,"What'd you do when I was gone?" Followed by her nipping his ear, though she pulled back so he'd have to talk aloud. If not for him to lean up and tell her, as she kept leaning down only for a while longer.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:59 pm
Growling as she whispered in his ear and nipped at it. Smiling as he leaned up to tell her. " Just the first step into getting our pay back for almost interrupting our honeymoon.", he said before giving her a quick kiss on the lips. Haldane got up just to stop Pardus. " Okay Pardus he tapped so you won. Let him go." After a bit of staying on top did he listen to Haldane. As he got up Kang had a annoyed look on his face as he rubbed the spot Pardus hit.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:07 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She raised an eyebrow hearing this. Only to return the peck and look at the men."I think I should of been the one to go hunting this morning...", she said under her breath. Of course she was not hiding the fact; that she was restless.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:11 am
He looked up to he and shrugged. " We could go hunting right now if you want? Though we would need to go to a different hunting spot. You know since I kind of almost killed everything at the other spot.", he said with an almost awkward smile on his face. While Abioye started to take a look at Kang's jaw.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:15 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She heard this and shook her head,"No, it's either I hunt by myself. Or we possibly rough house.", she said in a low voice. As she was watching the men interacting. Of course her hair was in a braid, which she flipped over her shoulder. Though she knew he probably would not agree to them rough housing.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:19 am
He thought about it for a bit and let out a sigh. " Fine go and hunt. I will be here at the house. Alone. By myself. With out any one to be with me.", he said in a dramatic tone. Trying to get her to stay. Now Kang walked up to them. " Why did you lay to me?!", Kang asked with an annoyed look on his face. All Othniel did was shrug at Kang as the crocodile sighed and turned back around.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:32 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She reached down and rubbed Othniel's chest. Followed by her gently tugging on his chest hair. Though she looked at Kang when he yelled at Othniel. Now she leaned down and whispered into Othniel's ear,"I'll probably stay, but that's if I could spar with one of them.", she said, before standing up. As she had let go of his chest hair. Now she was leaning against the side of the house.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Bring in his Grandfather?

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:39 am
" You and your want to fight some one. No go hunting I'm sure I will find some way to survive with out my wife besides me.", he said as he looked to her. The others were talking to each other but were kind of watching the married couple talk. Plus secretly making bets on what is going to happen.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Sure. But I will need to think why he is coming.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:47 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She felt a snarl come to her lips without the sound. Though she caught herself and forced herself to calm down. Now she started to walk towards the forest in her human form. As the men would see her throw her hands up and make gestures. But even the keenest of ears could hear nothing, aside from her lip talking to herself. Since she was used to doing this.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
I was thinking to check in on the newly married couple.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:55 am
As she walked into the forest he went over to his friends." Well she does not seem all that happy with me. Looks like I'm going to get an ear full when she gets back.", Othniel said as he watched her walk away. " Yeah but isn't she always moody?" Kang asked after a shrug. Haldane only sighed and looked at him. " So why is she in a bad mood?" Wondering about that too the other waited for Othniel to answer. " She wanted to spar against someone." When he said that they all looked to each other then back to him and asked why at the same time. To which all he could do was give them his own shrug.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games