Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:37 am
G'ran huffed quietly, but the pat to his arm made him settle. If she was certain, he wouldn't push the subject anymore. Elzebuth was more focused on getting the meat into his mouth so he could more quickly fill his belly.... but Aurinkoth's antics did get him to glance over occasionally with idle curiosity.

"When he's bigger, I wonder if he'll still play with his food." It might be terrifying for the food in question, but G'ran imagined if it was able to run... well, Aurinkoth might like that very much.

Will there be enough to feed us all? The brown sounded dubious.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:59 am
Her chest tightened - just the smallest bit - as she looked up at him, just smiling. He was a very thoughtful man, wasn't he? His conjecture about playing with food made Ichta look down at Aurinkoth thoughtfully and the blue cheeped at her. By the shell of the first egg, could he have been any more darling? Clearly, yes.

"I never thought about that before, but it....it seems likely." those poor little beasts would be in for a terrifying ride and Ichta was briefly grateful that dragons didn't have a taste for human flesh. She offered the blue another piece and this time he took it gently from her open palm, nudging his snout against her hand.

At Elzebuth's question, Aurinkoth tilted his head, then looked up at the two rider's. I don't need much more, Ichtamine. You can give Elzebuth some of mine. he offered - so both rider's could hear it. Ichta frowned, knowing fully well that yes, the bite she was feeling wasn't entirely from a blue. "You say that, but I know you'll angle for a piece of fruit from me if I don't feed you properly."

Tsunake

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:56 am
A rumble stirred in his chest, almost impossible to hear--but the sound of laughter was certainly present, if one was listening. The sound of Aurinkoth's cheerful tones was enough to make him pause, a little flattered that the blue chosen to speak to him.

"He doesn't need more." G'ran said, earning a shocked, wordless exclamation from Elzebuth. I meant later, when we were big! But who is to say I don't need more? What if I wanted more? It was a clear challenge, his eyes whirling even as he swung his head towards Aurinkoth's meat.

A big hand shot out to grab him by the head knobs, earning a discontent grunt from the quickly-growing hatchling. "You'll get fat. How are you going to be best if you're too fat to fly?" He grunted.

Elzebuth considered this before he huffed with reluctant acceptance. He didn't really want more anyway! HUFF.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:06 am
When Elzebuth's head whirled in her direction, Ichta froze like a frightened goat that was ready to pretend to be out cold. Certainly, she was aware that Elzebuth wouldn't actually snap at her, but the moment of panic caused Aurinkoth to lean his head onto his chosen's knee and trill up at her reassuringly. How silly! Elzebuth was harmless! And look! G'ran has it under control, Ichta. You know he would never let anything bad happen to you, right? he offered as well.

Between the reassurances of her blue and the truth in that G'ran definitely seemed to have the slightly hedonistic brown under control, she visibly relaxed. Then, she laughed.

"You handle him well. It's hard for me to imagine he caused so much mischief at the Touching when he's under your care," she said, looking between the two of them.

Tsunake

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items