azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:41 pm
"Well, if he decides that he wants to have a life here, I can make arrangements. Get ID, that sort of thing." A twitch of his lips. "Not the first time I've had to get documentation for someone that their life was altered because of the other side." Jeremiah tilted his head. "Though I suppose that might need to be after we make sure we don't just reset once more."

He glanced towards the list and nodded. "I can attempt to talk to Eve about the grimoire, it may go over better. I've already got plans to talk to Rabbit about the sirens, though that's them learning magic. I may see about getting a few feathers they've outgrown.

"Though," there was a wry twist of lips, followed by a soft sigh, "we also have to ... manage a place to store Sunny. We don't want the body destroyed immediately, I don't think, nor do we know what will happen if we do something like that. In the case of residual magic given who it is."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:27 am
"Wouldya hafta get ID or jsut be like 'ey presto, dude's back from tha dead'?" Ugh, talking about the reset make her stomach clench in a funny way.

"N' yeah, ya can try talkin' ta Eve if ya want. I don' really care. Why d'you care so much, though - y'ain't gonna reset." She poked at the food. "N' I got a freezer, jus' shove tha body in there. Have Kickflip do some s**t with locks or somethin'." Preacher shrugged. It seemed very straightforward.

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:17 pm
"There's an age difference to be accounted for- they're going to be, so far as I know, younger than the one that went missing and was declared dead." His fingers stretched out and a drink of water was taken. "So it's a matter of getting them new ID, a new life essentially, than them taking over the life of someone who is them but not."

The water bottle was set down, a glance given to her before he sighed. "I'm not, no, but I don't want any of us trapped by the cycles- especially those I consider friend and ally." Loved ones went by unspoken. "I'll spare you the details the longer spiel but perhaps it a bit selfish to want us all to live this life- to not lose what we have now, to not have to live over and over." Hell was repetition, wasn't it? So perhaps this was their Hell, except that Jeremiah was not a religious man and never would be.

"Though it is a very real consideration that all this magic we have? All this power? If we succeed? We may lose it because it is not the natural way of the world. Magic existed but not like this." A snort then, Jeremiah shaking his head. "Well, if you want to store it in the freezer, I can give you a few tips about that. Though in my case it was a ... severed foot."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:22 am
Preacher wasn't about to say it, but she doubted anyone not directly affected by the possibility of a reset could really understand the weird feeling. Or the immediacy.

"I mean, if I lose m'magic, then I ********' lose it. Choice between bein' a kickass animal or constantly losin' my memory? It ain't hard." She hadn't wanted magic in the first place, although she enjoyed being a mink, and she tried to just ******** roll with the rest of the bullshit.

"Why'd ya have a severed foot? Wait, if it's a kink thing, I don' wanna know."

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:36 pm
"Agreed- though I believe the Spinel Lady thought losing our magic would be something most of us would be opposed to. If it costs us our magic and we stop all of this? So be it. At least we'll be free." Jeremiah had his own feelings of being on a time table, of feeling rushed and pushed- They were getting closer and closer to being down to the wire.

Then he was snorting.

"If it was a kink, I doubt seriously I would be talking to you about it." A shake of his head. "No, it was because it was Heliodora's. It ended up on this side of the veil, despite the fact that none of us carried it with us."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:14 pm
"Well, bodies ain't hard ta keep fresh nor frozen," she pointed out. "But d'you mean tha foot went n' came over here? Like with tha shift? Or d'ya mean afore? I don' really get tha whole thing with tha foot, but eh. We got enough ta worry 'bout."

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:27 pm
"Before the shift, when this all started and the original three were missing. I got pulled over not long after Zac by Sunny-" Jeremiah shook his head. "Either way, a large group of others did as well and then we discovered Heliodora's foot. It came back over with us.

"Then disappeared and reappeared on the beach at one point but that's another thing. Her foot being cut off was part of the process of the original Sigil, as close as I can figure from what I know."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:29 pm
Preacher was silent for a moment. "Why tha ******** a foot? Musta been a weird sigil. Wait - why don't we need that piece o' s**t as a component?"

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 pm
"Probably because it was representative of something versus being an actual component? It's not one of the main elements of the sigil, otherwise I am certain that when the Burning Man unloaded all that information into my mind ... I would've had nightmares about a chopped off foot." Or that was, at least, what Jeremiah's theory was.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:27 pm
She pondered on this for a moment before shrugging. "Alright. Could make sense." Or not. Preacher didn't think it would be terribly relevant to deconstructing the sigil. Correction: she hoped it wouldn't be terribly relevant.

"Keep me 'breast o' stuff, yeah? It's all like a ********' tickin' bomb, ain't it."

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out