Ivy's roleplay search! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivypoison92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:39 am
Hi,

I am looking for a roleplay partner. I usually am willing to do almost any roleplays. Playing female or male characters doesn't bother me. The same for yaoi or straight pairings. I have not done a yuri roleplay, but I would not mind doing one, provided the plot is interesting. I can handle pm or forum based roleplays and do not mind group roleplays. Though sometimes I am offline and cannot reply to it right away, so please have patience.

My limits are incest based roleplays and anything that goes against the rules of the site.

The pairings I like are below.
Vampire anything, (especially anything related to Dracula or Hellsing)
Shifter x shifter (wolf, cat, doesn't matter)
Bad boy x bad girl/boy
Bad boy x good girl/boy
Good boy x bad boy/girl
Master x slave, (really depends on the plot for this pairing)
Noble x noble or peasant
Dragon anything (I really like dragon based roleplays)
Single father x nanny (nanny can be male or female)
Single father x single mother/father
Mobster x anyone
Dancer/artist x anyone

I haven't done much roleplays based off of shows or anime. However I do like Supernatural, Hellsing, Bleach, and Blood + to a few.

If the above pairings and ideas are not your fancy. We can brainstorm ideas in this forum or pm.

Also I do not usually make a profile for my characters as I tend to describe them in the roleplay itself. However I will make one for a character if required.

If interested, pm or quote me please.

Thank you and have a good day!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:49 am
Ivypoison92
Hi,

I am looking for a roleplay partner. I usually am willing to do almost any roleplays. Playing female or male characters doesn't bother me. The same for yaoi or straight pairings. I have not done a yuri roleplay, but I would not mind doing one, provided the plot is interesting. I can handle pm or forum based roleplays and do not mind group roleplays. Though sometimes I am offline and cannot reply to it right away, so please have patience.

My limits are incest based roleplays and anything that goes against the rules of the site.

The pairings I like are below.
Vampire anything, (especially anything related to Dracula or Hellsing)
Shifter x shifter (wolf, cat, doesn't matter)
Bad boy x bad girl/boy
Bad boy x good girl/boy
Good boy x bad boy/girl
Master x slave, (really depends on the plot for this pairing)
Noble x noble or peasant
Dragon anything (I really like dragon based roleplays)
Single father x nanny (nanny can be male or female)
Single father x single mother/father
Mobster x anyone
Dancer/artist x anyone

I haven't done much roleplays based off of shows or anime. However I do like Supernatural, Hellsing, Bleach, and Blood + to a few.

If the above pairings and ideas are not your fancy. We can brainstorm ideas in this forum or pm.

Also I do not usually make a profile for my characters as I tend to describe them in the roleplay itself. However I will make one for a character if required.

If interested, pm or quote me please.

Thank you and have a good day!

I have a few questions, if you don't mind. Mainly just seeing if we can work well together, or if there are too great of differences.
1) About how literate are you / how long are your posts typically? Mainly asking because often I am working on posts on my phone, and that is very tedious. Two paragraphs or three lean ones I can do alright off of my phone, but once it gets longer, I might need a few days.
2) What is your opinion of planning ahead vs. seeing where things go? Personally I like to have some ideas already discussed and approved, but also I appreciate the freedom to for both of us to do what makes sense.
3) Pretty posts? I hate doing them because it requires me to hide a template someplace and all of that copying and pasting on a phone is annoying. Plus I don't see much use in them.

I would prefer guilds or forums, I do not much like pms.

As for ideas, I had two in mind, both of which are combos of ones you proposed. I don't have all of the details worked out quite yet though. I'll put the role I would like in red.
1) bad boy shifter x good/bad boy/girl shifter
2) single father shifter x nanny (shifter or no, either way)

Also, may I say I appreciate how polite you are. It makes me very inclined to work with you.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ivypoison92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:23 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hello, I hope your day is going well.

My posts are usually one paragraph to maybe three at most. I don't know how literate that would make me. I always use third person and do my best with my grammar. I can understand doing posts on your phone. I don't mind one paragraph replies, just please no one liners. As for your second question, I would like the basic or main idea planned out ahead of time and other details such as actions for example to be more of seeing where things go. I agree with you on that point.

Pretty posts are not something I do. I usually have three or four roleplays going on at any given time and it's hard for me to remember the format for one roleplay let alone for all of them. I basically type my reply to it and send it after making sure I didn't mess up on the spelling of any of the words.

Looking at the pairing you have in mind, I'm very willing to play the role in black. The pairing, single father shifter x nanny is something I have not done in a good while, so that would be good. One question though, will it a straight pairing or a yaoi one? Also do you want a profile on the characters. I am not a fan of using pictures in general since its hard to find a picture that suits the character.

Thank you, I tend to try to be polite when I am able to. You are very polite yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Ivypoison92
I'm doing quite well, and you? Also, thank you for considering me polite. I do try to be usually.

Your replies to my questions are perfect, thank you! The extent of my prettying of posts is to put thoughts in italics, and speech in bold and color.

It can be a straight pairing or yaoi, doesn't matter to me. And you don't need to do a full profile as long as we both have a basic understanding of the other's character (sometimes this helps with the opening post). This is sort of a re-work of an rp I did that died in '11 or '12 I think (but I always really liked it). Please feel free to edit it if something doesn't sound good.
My character (MC) is a spy/assassin who works for a jerk (monarch, crime boss, whatever). The employer has promised that should MC die in the course of his duties, he will adopt MC's child and make sure she is well taken care of. This is particularly important because MC is dying and the child is relatively young (the boss could also have some sort of drug that either slows the process of the disease or temporarily nullifies the effects.) Your character (YC) is brought in to help the child with his/her studies, but also take care of him/her during the numerous occasions when MC is away. This especially makes sense if we do a post-Renaissance setting and MC lives on his own (so to speak) somewhere.
I'm contemplating whether or not he will have more than just the one child. Thoughts? I haven't yet decided what he will be able to shift into, I'm in a table-top rpg now in which I play a human/basilisk hybrid, so I'm definitely looking into non-traditional shifts.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ivypoison92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:19 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

I am doing all right. You're welcome and that's a trait I don't see very often.

I would like it to be a straight pairing, mostly due to the fact that I tend to do yaoi pairings often and perhaps a straight pairing would be a good break from that at the moment.

Okay, I can do a basic profile, featuring the name, age, and general appearance.
For the most part, the plot sounds interesting to me and from the sound of it, the roleplay will have romance in it. Perhaps the boss could hire the nanny to look after the kid/kids for their studies?
Also the angle of the boss having a medicine to ease the effects of whatever is hurting the father would be a good twist. I would not be against more than one child. Last time I did a roleplay similar to the pairing, the parent had three children. Could you please include a basic profile for the character's kids? So I could have some idea of how they are or act.

Though what do you mean post-Renaissance for the time period? My basic go-to for the setting is modern. Also might the father survive towards the end of the roleplay?

As for what the character shifts into, non-traditional shifts are cool with me. I usually stick to white tiger or something small like a fox.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:32 pm
Ivypoison92

I can do a profile for him and the kids, no problem. And yes, it makes sense the employer would hire her, it would be one less thing to distract his minion...I mean employee. With the time frame, I didn't know when you wanted to set this, so I was figuring any time after the Renaissance (or if in a fantasy setting, a Renaissance-like era) would work. I'm a little hesitant to do true modern day as I don't really like the idea of cell phones and internet being available. Also I tend to do a little older (than modern) because my go-to disease is a *slight* re-work of tuberculosis, which was nearly eradicated in the twentieth century.

The father might survive, it just depends on how things go. It could be cool to have him die and one of his kids take over, or he might survive, but the disease had progressed so much he is only a shell of his former self. I have a tendency to torture my characters, so I try to leave such things open.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ivypoison92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:00 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

The Renaissance era works well as setting though it might need to be in a fantasy setting a bit, considering both characters are not human. I agree with you that modern would not work well with the male character having a disease that would indeed be cured by then. I don't usually torture my characters, but him being a shell of a man would be interesting to see. I'm already thinking of how to make my character's personality.

So who would the employer be? A noble or just someone high up in rank to require a spy? I ask because I can have my character be a former maid or just be a girl raised in isolation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:06 pm
Ivypoison92

I would say a high-ranking nobleman trying to angle himself right to become closer to the throne, or a very rich merchant who is trying to take out competition and work his way into the nobility. The second one sounds more interesting to me, but I could go either way.

And you could work either way with your character. She just would have to be someone knowledgable enough to teach, and far enough out of isolation to have been found.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:16 pm
Shall we post here or elsewhere?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:18 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

That makes sense to me. All right, I have my character fairly figured out in my mind at this. She'll be a former maid likely. How else would she be around a noble to begin with. Do you want to start the roleplay or shall I?  

Ivypoison92

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:20 pm
Ivypoison92

I can start. Do you want profiles first? Are we posting in this thread or somewhere else?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:24 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Ivypoison92

I can start. Do you want profiles first? Are we posting in this thread or somewhere else?

We both post our profiles into the thread we use for the roleplay, so its easier to keep track of. Perhaps a different thread rather than one, so I don't confuse our roleplay with a different one. Could you send me the link to the thread or quote me in it, so I can find it? Also if you have any questions about the roleplay at any point, just ask.  

Ivypoison92

Ivypoison92

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:24 pm
Bump.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items