Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:32 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
Sorry. I can't help it. It just comes out of nowhere.

I don't seem to be having trouble with anxiety anymore but the anger thing is still there.
ive noticed that, u used to be so shy, and it took FOREVER to drag u into da guild, now ur making announcements and threads and events and everything.... and u left the thread that one time with tsengy cuz u got so nervous/anxious u couldn't handle it anymore

i think it's good that u don't have to worry about that anymore

just sad that well, u got over the anxiety but i fell back into depression >.< u got better but i got worse lol

hopefully when i take some time off away from gaia, things will get better. maybe things can be how they used to be, only without the anxiety, just with me being happier again like i was  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:42 pm
Little Kadaj
Swords and Hair Gel

I don't seem to be having trouble with anxiety anymore but the anger thing is still there.
ive noticed that, u used to be so shy, and it took FOREVER to drag u into da guild, now ur making announcements and threads and events and everything.... and u left the thread that one time with tsengy cuz u got so nervous/anxious u couldn't handle it anymore

just sad that well, u got over the anxiety but i fell back into depression >.< u got better but i got worse lol

hopefully when i take some time off away from gaia, things will get better. maybe things can be how they used to be, only without the anxiety, just with me being happier again like i was

You helped me get over the anxiety problems so maybe now you need to help me get over the anger problems, lol.

And maybe it's my turn to help you, since you're the one who's down now instead of me.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:49 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
Little Kadaj
Swords and Hair Gel

You helped me get over the anxiety problems so maybe now you need to help me get over the anger problems, lol.

And maybe it's my turn to help you, since you're the one who's down now instead of me.
sweatdrop
i only came to gaia in the first place to help u
so...
maybe since i did my part
maybe its time i moved on or something
i'll take a break for a few days/a week/etc
and then see how i feel about stuff
and maybe everything will make sense then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:28 pm
Well, it's 11:30. About time to start saying good-bye to everyone and shake everybody's hands as they leave.

Thanks everyone who came and supported us.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:32 pm
*shakes everybody's hands to death* THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:37 pm

Event is officially closed.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf