Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:28 pm
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno
XD Y'gotta be a midget or Cait sith high t'even get a view like that.

-plays Cait Sith / Roxas is short / is the one remembered this scene - yep, seems legit. xd

I love how many a** shots there are in this movie, lmao. there's 2 for Sephiroth. rofl

Well now I know what Reeve gets off to at night, seeing as Cait is his robotic cat...probably has all archived a** shots.

Cait Sith was originally designed as Peeping Tomcat R-21 but he was caught using it at work and thus had to make up another excuse for having it and told everyone it was a spybot created for gathering intel about their enemies wink

said intel about enemies included Top Secret classified snapshots of the view up Vincent's cape, Tifa's skirt, etc..... he uses them for leverage on his co-workers whenever he wants something rofl

or at least *cough* so I've been told ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:30 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder

Anyone who dares reach for anything here, will be unharmed, and be unable to cause harm to another.

Another words, it ain't. Turks kinda gotta cause harm. -nod-
is k aquie i'll beat him up (again) if he tries anything >u> heart

*laughs* don't worry. There is absolutely no need. The spell is fool proof  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:34 pm
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

*small smile*
*grabs and snuggles* cB everything from everyone turned out awesome. heart thanks for coming

*hugs and sniffles* heart
no sniff! *vaccums all the snot outta u* when i come back from my break everything will be better! and then no more tears or sniffs >.< heart

Alright. *wipes tears* I'll just be here. Waiting for you to come visit. Do what you need to do. You'll know where to find me.
yus. when i get myself figured out, then if i move to a new acc i'll drag all my pals with me.

i like kadaj cuz he's the most fun to post with in his guild, and i like sora for riku, but it'd also liek to try a couple other new characters that seem fun who aren't from ff or kh at all. i took one of them for a test drive and it was refreshing to just get away from it for a while but i donno. it's hard to say all my stress is because of this or because of that, the only thing clear is that it's making everything hard for me. so i'll just take some time away to relax and get healthier and then come back BUT i cannot come back knowing gaia will just undo all the progress i made, so when i come back things will have to be done differently so keep everything moving in the right direction and not falling back into the same old stuff.

*nod* right.. take your time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:41 pm
TurkReno
Roxafox
Aqua the Wayfinder
Are you kidding!? : o your Cait Sith is perfect! heart I could hear his voice in every post you wrote. He's so cute!

sweatdrop thanks, lol. to be honest I never thought he seemed Scottish in FF7, but AC/Dirge made a thing out of it so... sweatdrop feels like the old FF7 just directly translated everything in a rush (all those typos lol!) and then AC/Dirge did that thing where the dub adds in their own twist, because I can't imagine Japenese voice actors trying to pull off a Scottish accent/slang fffff

I actually had a site open in a side tab for "Scottish insults" and that was fun xD

I'm with you on this, he never seemed scottish to me. His character origins might be of scottish lore, but, the character most definitely not. Was kinda eeeeh at the whole accent thing he does and still am. And knowing that he's actually Reeve who would realistically be in a secret booth in the shinra building controlling this thing and using him to talk to the party through, it really seems off on Cait. But that's me. -nod-

However I do think you pulled it off well. XD

hahahaha xD

I think Cait Sith has AI though. there are some points where it looks like Reeve uses him to talk to the others directly. I remember a part of "lately they don't call me to no more meetings, I reckon they know I've been helping ya" or something but he does have a mind of his own though since when he sacrifices himself he says "Don't forget me" and such.

maybe the remake will clear this up, like have it switch from Cait's voice to Reeve's voice when he's using him as a long-distance speaker. lol speaker, literally, but also as in---- cough anyway

i kinda liked his sacrifice, like it made up for betraying them, and was pretty noble and all cuz it spared them all. it just kinda got underhanded by the fact a new one shows up immediately and they didn't really make the new one be different. like if they'd had the first one with a specific personality, then another comes and acts completely different, etc. but it's also kinda funny to have all of them be the same and the one in Dirge I think introduces itself as number SIX? xD it's like wow Reeve kinda rough on your robots if you're up to the sixth model, lol

I think he's interesting. most people say he's just annoying and how they got mad at him for betraying him but I thought he was kinda neat. it keeps describing him as "stuffed" and then has marlene cuddling him in AC so I kinda imagine him as this fluffy soft stuffed animal walking around and that just sounds so cute, lol  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:59 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

no sniff! *vaccums all the snot outta u* when i come back from my break everything will be better! and then no more tears or sniffs >.< heart

Alright. *wipes tears* I'll just be here. Waiting for you to come visit. Do what you need to do. You'll know where to find me.
yus. when i get myself figured out, then if i move to a new acc i'll drag all my pals with me.

i like kadaj cuz he's the most fun to post with in his guild, and i like sora for riku, but it'd also liek to try a couple other new characters that seem fun who aren't from ff or kh at all. i took one of them for a test drive and it was refreshing to just get away from it for a while but i donno. it's hard to say all my stress is because of this or because of that, the only thing clear is that it's making everything hard for me. so i'll just take some time away to relax and get healthier and then come back BUT i cannot come back knowing gaia will just undo all the progress i made, so when i come back things will have to be done differently so keep everything moving in the right direction and not falling back into the same old stuff.

even tho i was supposed to be around the thread all weekend i ended up spending a lot of tme outside or napping and i feel a lot better and fresher so i think i just need to purposefully get away from everything for a while and then when i come back things will be happy again. >^>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:00 pm
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

even tho i was supposed to be around the thread all weekend i ended up spending a lot of tme outside or napping and i feel a lot better and fresher so i think i just need to purposefully get away from everything for a while and then when i come back things will be happy again. >^>

it's funny how some disance
makes eeeeverything seem smaaaaall
ninja  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:05 pm
Little Kadaj

TurkReno
Dark Cloud games and Ephemeral Fantasia. Both good for open world. The second so much so that I have gotten forever lost in that game.
Both older for PS2
haven't gotten a new game to play in sooooo long ;.; wal mart doesn't do ps2 anymore so to get them i'd have to go to a game shop that has used games and there's not any close by, the closest one is gamestop and i'm like, still mad at them for ripping me off before >.< and mie isn't the only horror story about that place and it's terrible customer service just lskjflsdjflksdjf >.< swore i'd never go back there again, only eb games and it's a long long way away ;.; buying games is such a like gamble like... unless u trade them regularly and stuff then like u risk buying one that is stupid and stuff.... that's why i liked online games i suppose cuz not much risk if they suck but they always have to be downloaded and then u have that issue with "when u uninstall something it always leaves bits behind on ur hard drive" and i donno how to clear all that stuff out and like, also they always end up being mmo's and are all team-based and i have a hard time partying up with people online :/ especially now that everyone is wanting to use voice chat, that's not fair to ppl who can't hear very well :/ main reason i don't do it is cuz of being trans but even without that, i still just don't want to, i don't want head phones in my way and i can't understand people sometimes like on the phone and stuff, esp if they talk wierd or have an accent, and well it's the internet so half the ppl are gonna be british or canadian or something and just, i just don't want to. it was hard enough getting a team without that but now that seems to be what everyone is doing and yeh... i just decide dnot to play mmo's anymore..

TurkReno
Pft. -Shoves a marshmallow in Kadaj's mouth- Shush you.
MMPH! >X< *eats marshmallow*

1) for the first part. Amazon. If you goto any store but walmart, Walgreens, etc, pick up an amazon card, most of their stuff is guaranteed or the things get fixed asap. Walmart's PS2 games, they have some but not many, there are some ps2 games still lurking in the trade ins. Yeah, walmart does trade ins now.

Only one on sale right now, but keep watch on it It is a nonlinear rpg

Read some of the comments about it.

Dark cloud and dark cloud 2
Amazon link again Though you might be able to find them on the playstation store... I know the PS2 can get online, though it's a bit of a pain.

2) -Shoves another marshmallow in Kadaj's face- 'ere take your time with this un, y'can suck on it an' tell me how long after it's gone it took for it to melt. >D
Should keep y'busy awhile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:09 pm
Roxafox
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno
XD Y'gotta be a midget or Cait sith high t'even get a view like that.

-plays Cait Sith / Roxas is short / is the one remembered this scene - yep, seems legit. xd

I love how many a** shots there are in this movie, lmao. there's 2 for Sephiroth. rofl

Well now I know what Reeve gets off to at night, seeing as Cait is his robotic cat...probably has all archived a** shots.

Cait Sith was originally designed as Peeping Tomcat R-21 but he was caught using it at work and thus had to make up another excuse for having it and told everyone it was a spybot created for gathering intel about their enemies wink

said intel about enemies included Top Secret classified snapshots of the view up Vincent's cape, Tifa's skirt, etc..... he uses them for leverage on his co-workers whenever he wants something rofl

or at least *cough* so I've been told ninja

See, I KNEW it, DAMN URBAN DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT! D<< This is where all the budget is goin'?! Tch.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:10 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder

Anyone who dares reach for anything here, will be unharmed, and be unable to cause harm to another.

*chuckle* it's a spell. I assure you. You can try, but you will fail. At least on this side of the table. You can do what you wish with everything else. The only things the spell will allow you is eat and drink.

Uh-uh. Nope. Can't afford t'fail at hurtin' someone, that's how I end up hurtin' later, in more ways than one. -turns pockets inside out- need the gil!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:20 pm
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder

*chuckle* it's a spell. I assure you. You can try, but you will fail. At least on this side of the table. You can do what you wish with everything else. The only things the spell will allow you is eat and drink.

Uh-uh. Nope. Can't afford t'fail at hurtin' someone, that's how I end up hurtin' later, in more ways than one. -turns pockets inside out- need the gil!

*shakes head* oh, then I am sorry. I can't help you.  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:31 pm
Roxafox
TurkReno
Roxafox
Aqua the Wayfinder
Are you kidding!? : o your Cait Sith is perfect! heart I could hear his voice in every post you wrote. He's so cute!

sweatdrop thanks, lol. to be honest I never thought he seemed Scottish in FF7, but AC/Dirge made a thing out of it so... sweatdrop feels like the old FF7 just directly translated everything in a rush (all those typos lol!) and then AC/Dirge did that thing where the dub adds in their own twist, because I can't imagine Japenese voice actors trying to pull off a Scottish accent/slang fffff

I actually had a site open in a side tab for "Scottish insults" and that was fun xD

I'm with you on this, he never seemed scottish to me. His character origins might be of scottish lore, but, the character most definitely not. Was kinda eeeeh at the whole accent thing he does and still am. And knowing that he's actually Reeve who would realistically be in a secret booth in the shinra building controlling this thing and using him to talk to the party through, it really seems off on Cait. But that's me. -nod-

hahahaha xD

I think Cait Sith has AI though. there are some points where it looks like Reeve uses him to talk to the others directly. I remember a part of "lately they don't call me to no more meetings, I reckon they know I've been helping ya" or something but he does have a mind of his own though since when he sacrifices himself he says "Don't forget me" and such.

maybe the remake will clear this up, like have it switch from Cait's voice to Reeve's voice when he's using him as a long-distance speaker. lol speaker, literally, but also as in---- cough anyway

i kinda liked his sacrifice, like it made up for betraying them, and was pretty noble and all cuz it spared them all. it just kinda got underhanded by the fact a new one shows up immediately and they didn't really make the new one be different. like if they'd had the first one with a specific personality, then another comes and acts completely different, etc. but it's also kinda funny to have all of them be the same and the one in Dirge I think introduces itself as number SIX? xD it's like wow Reeve kinda rough on your robots if you're up to the sixth model, lol

I think he's interesting. most people say he's just annoying and how they got mad at him for betraying him but I thought he was kinda neat. it keeps describing him as "stuffed" and then has marlene cuddling him in AC so I kinda imagine him as this fluffy soft stuffed animal walking around and that just sounds so cute, lol

In DOC it seems he's more AI oriented, in the original though it was more or less Reeve controlling him.
Quote:
Reeve doesn't reveal his identity to the party, although he admits working for Shinra. During the time Professor Hojo plans to use the Sister Ray to help Sephiroth by giving him an energy boost, Reeve contacts the party via the Cait Sith, and during the event is arrested by Scarlet and Heidegger, who, believing Rufus Shinra, the current president of the company, to be dead, decide to take matters in their own hands. Reeve's cover is blown and the party become aware of Cait Sith's "true" identity. It is unknown what happens to Reeve, but him being arrested does not hamper his ability to give orders to Cait Sith.

Before descending to the Northern Cave Cloud asks everyone to find a reason for fighting. Cait Sith goes mute and unresponsive as if being "switched off", but as the party gather together the following day it comes to life, and Reeve joins the party via Cait Sith for the final battle. Reeve is freed and evacuates the people of Midgar to the Midgar Slums to shield them from the oncoming Meteor impact. At some point before the final battle he also delivers the news of Aeris's death to Elmyra Gainsborough.

Hope they keep him riding the mog in the remake.

The quick switch in and out seemed a little far fetched in 7, you'd think later on after his sacrifice he'd be MIA until another could be delivered and another party member would have to be PHS'd in. But I like the fact he came right back. Especially because he's always in my party.

Maybe too many people caught a cat looking up their cape at their a**? Vincent's target practice? =O

Yes, stuffed. In the original description of him he was: "Toysaurus" Which is translated to a beastmaster, but looks damn close to: "toy-a-saur-us" which makes me think every time of 'giant stuffed animal'.

I've always liked the character and appreciated the fact that they kept him in the game instead of removing him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:35 pm
Tonight, either at midnight or just after everyone leaves, I'm gonna lock this thread with my vice captain powers to signal that the event is over.

It gave me an idea though to do other events, something more open than a wedding, like for Halloween and Christmas. And this time actually plan ahead lol, which is why I'm bringing it up now, lol.

Kind of like the events that Gaia does and how when the event is over, the thread is locked. I think it helps make the event more special, more "I better go do that before it ends!" sort of thing. And since Kadaj is saving screenshots of everyone who visits, it needs to end/be locked here or he'll be updating that front page forever. This way it matters that people showed up while the event was open. If you could just post in this thread forever, then there's no difference between the people who were actually here while the event was running and those that wander in next month. Kinda makes the appearance of everyone who showed up on time more special, if I'm making sense.

It think it would be neat to plan something for say, Halloween, and have everyone throw on costumes and take screenshots of what everyone dressed up as for the front page, and have more number-rolling events. And for the RP factor, could do Halloween pranks and ghost stories and maybe find a way to do trick-or-treating. Maybe if someone quotes you and trick-or-treats you, you have to either send them a gift/trade of some random cheapy item or let them prank you. Or maybe involve a number roll, like a coin flip/roll between 1 and 2 to see if you got a treat or a trick. That might be fun.

And for Christmas maybe do some kind of gift giveaway or an avatar dressup with screenshots and whatever. Since there's a lot of time left before we get that far there's plenty of time to think of stuff.

And then have the event for Halloween last a week and end on Halloween night. For Christmas, I would start with December 1 and have it run until New Year's Day, then shut it down.

Then people can say "Hey I participated in that!" since it's locked and you can't just go post whatever a year later.

And we could do events for birthdays and other people's weddings or anniversaries and other holidays, etc, if someone had an idea for something and wanted to plan it out.

Then maybe make a subforum for all the old event threads that are closed, and make sort of like a scrapbook kinda of thing, a section dedicated to old guild events. I like special, unusual stuff that's out of the ordinary and has an ending, so it's not just another general thread where everyone posts regularly forever.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno
Roxafox
Aqua the Wayfinder

hahahaha xD

In DOC it seems he's more AI oriented, in the original though it was more or less Reeve controlling him.
Quote:
Reeve doesn't reveal his identity to the party, although he admits working for Shinra. During the time Professor Hojo plans to use the Sister Ray to help Sephiroth by giving him an energy boost, Reeve contacts the party via the Cait Sith, and during the event is arrested by Scarlet and Heidegger, who, believing Rufus Shinra, the current president of the company, to be dead, decide to take matters in their own hands. Reeve's cover is blown and the party become aware of Cait Sith's "true" identity. It is unknown what happens to Reeve, but him being arrested does not hamper his ability to give orders to Cait Sith.

Before descending to the Northern Cave Cloud asks everyone to find a reason for fighting. Cait Sith goes mute and unresponsive as if being "switched off", but as the party gather together the following day it comes to life, and Reeve joins the party via Cait Sith for the final battle. Reeve is freed and evacuates the people of Midgar to the Midgar Slums to shield them from the oncoming Meteor impact. At some point before the final battle he also delivers the news of Aeris's death to Elmyra Gainsborough.

The quick switch in and out seemed a little far fetched in 7, you'd think later on after his sacrifice he'd be MIA until another could be delivered and another party member would have to be PHS'd in. But I like the fact he came right back. Especially because he's always in my party.

Maybe too many people caught a cat looking up their cape at their a**? Vincent's target practice? =O

Yes, stuffed. In the original description of him he was: "Toysaurus" Which is translated to a beastmaster, but looks damn close to: "toy-a-saur-us" which makes me think every time of 'giant stuffed animal'.

I've always liked the character and appreciated the fact that they kept him in the game instead of removing him.

He just pointed out that scene where he says "Don't forget me even if another Caith Sith comes along" and there would be no reason for Reeve to say that through remote control unless Reeve has some real issues. And the new Cait Sith says "I'm number 2, what did I miss?" which again, no reason for Reeve to say that unless he's getting really carried away with the roleplaying since everyone knows who he really is by then and he doesn't have to pretend the cat isn't him.

Anyway, I thought Toysaurus was deliberately a joke reference to Toys-R-Us.

There was a toy store in Xenosaga but I can't remember the name... Wait, it might have been Toys Universe. That was probably it... I thought both games used the same name but maybe not. You're supposed to go back to it later for some such something side quest and I always forgot the name of the place and just looked for the big star instead, lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:43 pm
Roxafox
roxy i just grabbed ur orca booty heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:45 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno
Roxafox

hahahaha xD

Quote:

He just pointed out that scene where he says "Don't forget me even if another Caith Sith comes along" and there would be no reason for Reeve to say that through remote control unless Reeve has some real issues. And the new Cait Sith says "I'm number 2, what did I miss?" which again, no reason for Reeve to say that unless he's getting really carried away with the roleplaying since everyone knows who he really is by then and he doesn't have to pretend the cat isn't him.

Anyway, I thought Toysaurus was deliberately a joke reference to Toys-R-Us.

There was a toy store in Xenosaga but I can't remember the name... Wait, it might have been Toys Universe. That was probably it... I thought both games used the same name but maybe not. You're supposed to go back to it later for some such something side quest and I always forgot the name of the place and just looked for the big star instead, lol.
um are u guys really arguing about whether or not a fictional robotic cat is self-aware....?  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff