Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:52 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
I hate roleplaying characters who are smarter than me, lol.
sooooo everyone then? rofl I'M SORRY CLOUDY SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT, U SET URSELF UP THUR.... heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:54 pm
Little Kadaj

BUT WHATEVER U DO....

DON'T

EVER

let cloud plan it for u.

The cadet's logic is sound.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:55 pm
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel
Little Kadaj
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel
I actually did totally forget about you. rofl

I hate you so much.

Little Kadaj
roxy if u did XS with us who would u be >o< ??

Albedo.
rofl but roxy, chu always play stupid characters like rox & demyx, how u gonna play someone that smart rofl chu's be like, keep a dictionary next to u at all times lolololol rofl

I have to do that when I use Wilhelm. I hate roleplaying characters who are smarter than me, lol.

this is why I like being Roxas/Demyx. "So I should open the chest?" "Yes, Roxas, that is generally what we do." rofl

sooo yeah i could i would end up being a retarded Albedo lololol. my second first idea is the Professor xd but again with the genius characters, but he's dunk half the time so I bet I could pull it off.

You pick the weirdest characters, lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:56 pm
Little Kadaj
Swords and Hair Gel
sooooo everyone then? rofl I'M SORRY CLOUDY SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT, U SET URSELF UP THUR.... heart

This from the guy who wrecked half the town looking for his mother-in-a-box but never thought to look under Rufus's obviously suspicious sheets.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:59 pm
Roxafox
Aqua the Wayfinder
Are you kidding!? : o your Cait Sith is perfect! heart I could hear his voice in every post you wrote. He's so cute!

sweatdrop thanks, lol. to be honest I never thought he seemed Scottish in FF7, but AC/Dirge made a thing out of it so... sweatdrop feels like the old FF7 just directly translated everything in a rush (all those typos lol!) and then AC/Dirge did that thing where the dub adds in their own twist, because I can't imagine Japenese voice actors trying to pull off a Scottish accent/slang fffff

I actually had a site open in a side tab for "Scottish insults" and that was fun xD

I'm with you on this, he never seemed scottish to me. His character origins might be of scottish lore, but, the character most definitely not. Was kinda eeeeh at the whole accent thing he does and still am. And knowing that he's actually Reeve who would realistically be in a secret booth in the shinra building controlling this thing and using him to talk to the party through, it really seems off on Cait. But that's me. -nod-

However I do think you pulled it off well. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:00 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel
Little Kadaj
Roxafox

I hate you so much.

Albedo.
rofl but roxy, chu always play stupid characters like rox & demyx, how u gonna play someone that smart rofl chu's be like, keep a dictionary next to u at all times lolololol rofl

I have to do that when I use Wilhelm. I hate roleplaying characters who are smarter than me, lol.

this is why I like being Roxas/Demyx. "So I should open the chest?" "Yes, Roxas, that is generally what we do." rofl

sooo yeah i could i would end up being a retarded Albedo lololol. my second first idea is the Professor xd but again with the genius characters, but he's dunk half the time so I bet I could pull it off.

You pick the weirdest characters, lol.

well, yeah, you guys are all like "hmm which character represents me best?" and put all this deep thought into it, and I'm just like, "which character would be the most fun to play or the most interesting avatar to make?"

not saying that's the reason I never have problems on Gaia like you all do but maybe that's the reason I don't have as many problesm on Gaia like you all do. you guys take it so seriously. I'm just here for a good time.  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:03 pm
Little Kadaj
i guess i didn't think about that i was just annoyed ppl would be all on about something i couldn't play >>;

but unlike ur lazy butt i actually like playing the games instead of just watching the cutscenes xD

i like exploring the areas and i like games where i can pretend i live there >>;

sadly i think the best game i've played for "scenery exploring" was spyro lololol i remember just running and running and running and playing in the water and stuff.... maybe not the most detailed/realistic settings but it was SO BIG!! most other games is kinda just, ur really just going from point a to point b and is not a lot of just pointless wide open space to just run around in and do nothing. hate when it's mostly just tunnels and hallways, or just walk out of one room into another room into another room, or a path that you can't walk off, etc >.<

actually not sure that i ever actually be spyro, lololol
but i do remember having so much fun just running and playing in the water

and like that driver game, where u "take a ride" and skip the actual game part (which i never even got off disk 2 let alone actually be it cuz it was too hard ;; ) but like i remember just dirving for hours just driving around doing nothing...

apparently i like doing nothing in games <.<....

Dark Cloud games and Ephemeral Fantasia. Both good for open world. The second so much so that I have gotten forever lost in that game.
Both older for PS2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:04 pm
Magsnetic_Huxling
-crawls back in-
Laptop died and now I wait for a new cable from amazon. In the meantime, awkwardly gaias on an iPad.

Ouch, that sucks. What happened to old cable? It just stop? The power pack in it?  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:06 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
Elena Chan-chan

哇! Red flag!!! Red flag!! Run, Cloud!! wahmbulance
ur hermities were glowing but when i clicked on them the game wouldn't play, just made me capcha and then empy tank crying

HOW DARE IT DEFY ME!!! scream *attacks tank with materia* stressed

-Comes back kicking in a window this time. Tramples flowers, has own beer in pocket.- Never trust an unwatched drink. ^.o

As for the tank she has an aquarium snow flake in her invo (not tank per se ) causin that glitch
OH AS IF U'D REEEEEALLY TURN DOWN FREE BOOZE *holds at arms at shimmering sparkling bottles on the foldin table* heart

stupid snowflake scream

Oh, m'not. I just brought m'own. =D
ur no fun emotion_donotwant

Pft. -Shoves a marshmallow in Kadaj's mouth- Shush you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:08 pm
Roxafox
TurkReno
...Vincent's a**? XDD Been hiding under his cloak or somethin? Cause last I knew, he was never with out his red-wrap-security-blanket tired to him.

]https://youtu.be/pHAhx4H5RLM?t=6m36s

XD Y'gotta be a midget or Cait sith high t'even get a view like that.  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:10 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Roxafox
Xx Satanically YoursXx
**sniffs drinks carefully and decides not to trust any made by Kadaj**
I FOUND DA MARSHMALLOWS!!!!! surprised mnomnom : **nibbles a marshmallow and watches Reno get whacked by the flowers** does catching them in your hair count? emotion_facepalm

**looks at the rest of the magic sparkle food** this looks safe, definitely better
than that weird black a** water Kadaj was using to....well what was the point of all that exactly? I dunno, I was too busy staring at Vincent's magnificent vampiric a**!!
redface

catching them with your hair rofl ironically I didn't try because I figured the besties were excluded since we already played a part. and then reno is the one catches it lol, out of everyone else trying and some people rolled twice. xD

-Slicks hand through hair- I'm just that good?

...Honestly was just rolling for shits and kicks, to keep the rolling alive. Random numbers and me never got along, did not expect to land on a 7. X.o

-Holds up flowers.- Maybe should toss 'em t' 'Lena or somethin' I ain't gettin' hitched!
CHU HAS TO RENO CUZ CHU'S CAUGHT DA BOUQUEEEEEET

YAY NEW WEDDIN

*jumps up and down*

BUT WHATEVER U DO....

DON'T

EVER

let cloud plan it for u.

But...uh...I've got n'plans t'marry anyone. -rubs back of his neck- Unless gettin' married t' a bottle of booze counts?

...Ah, yeah, n'delivery boy plannin'. I'll let Cait have at it, he seems like he might have a better clue.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:15 pm
TurkReno

-plays Cait Sith / Roxas is short / is the one remembered this scene - yep, seems legit. xd

I love how many a** shots there are in this movie, lmao. there's 2 for Sephiroth. rofl  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:21 pm
Roxafox
TurkReno

-plays Cait Sith / Roxas is short / is the one remembered this scene - yep, seems legit. xd

I love how many a** shots there are in this movie, lmao. there's 2 for Sephiroth. rofl

Well now I know what Reeve gets off to at night, seeing as Cait is his robotic cat...probably has all archived a** shots.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:25 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
Little Kadaj
Swords and Hair Gel

This from the guy who wrecked half the town looking for his mother-in-a-box but never thought to look under Rufus's obviously suspicious sheets.
emotion_donotwant we do not speak of that.

Roxafox
well, yeah, you guys are all like "hmm which character represents me best?" and put all this deep thought into it, and I'm just like, "which character would be the most fun to play or the most interesting avatar to make?"

not saying that's the reason I never have problems on Gaia like you all do but maybe that's the reason I don't have as many problesm on Gaia like you all do. you guys take it so seriously. I'm just here for a good time.
i do want a character who i can relate to and is also a positive example for me to follow but... yeah i guess i do need to make " fun" a priority i guess.... our reasons for being here in the first place were somewhat serious but... we can do that sort of thing together with each other, and when i pick my account that is just me to talk to the world with then, yeh i should pick someone who is fun to play ;.;

TurkReno
Dark Cloud games and Ephemeral Fantasia. Both good for open world. The second so much so that I have gotten forever lost in that game.
Both older for PS2
haven't gotten a new game to play in sooooo long ;.; wal mart doesn't do ps2 anymore so to get them i'd have to go to a game shop that has used games and there's not any close by, the closest one is gamestop and i'm like, still mad at them for ripping me off before >.< and mie isn't the only horror story about that place and it's terrible customer service just lskjflsdjflksdjf >.< swore i'd never go back there again, only eb games and it's a long long way away ;.; buying games is such a like gamble like... unless u trade them regularly and stuff then like u risk buying one that is stupid and stuff.... that's why i liked online games i suppose cuz not much risk if they suck but they always have to be downloaded and then u have that issue with "when u uninstall something it always leaves bits behind on ur hard drive" and i donno how to clear all that stuff out and like, also they always end up being mmo's and are all team-based and i have a hard time partying up with people online :/ especially now that everyone is wanting to use voice chat, that's not fair to ppl who can't hear very well :/ main reason i don't do it is cuz of being trans but even without that, i still just don't want to, i don't want head phones in my way and i can't understand people sometimes like on the phone and stuff, esp if they talk wierd or have an accent, and well it's the internet so half the ppl are gonna be british or canadian or something and just, i just don't want to. it was hard enough getting a team without that but now that seems to be what everyone is doing and yeh... i just decide dnot to play mmo's anymore..

TurkReno
Pft. -Shoves a marshmallow in Kadaj's mouth- Shush you.
MMPH! >X< *eats marshmallow*  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:27 pm
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder

Anyone who dares reach for anything here, will be unharmed, and be unable to cause harm to another.

Another words, it ain't. Turks kinda gotta cause harm. -nod-

*chuckle* it's a spell. I assure you. You can try, but you will fail. At least on this side of the table. You can do what you wish with everything else. The only things the spell will allow you is eat and drink.  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff