Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[COMPLETE] Home Base Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:28 pm
Preacher's eyes blinked slowly open. Ugh, how ******** uncool. She was supposed to be the tough one, but she kept getting knocked around like a rag doll on a ******** stick. Slowly, she reached up and smothered some of the flame lingering on Chester's hair. Her fingers tingled, burned, but she couldn't tell if it was from the present or a lingering memory brought on by heat and flame.

"Hi." she said. "Crispy." Preacher didn't feel like dealing with the aftermath of the burning man, so she assumed others had taken care of it. She could tell, at last, that the fighting had ended, so there was that.

smerdie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:32 pm
Alexis woke up. It wasn't a mercy. It wasn't slow, or gentle; it was one torturous moment - they were under, and the next second they weren't, trying to push off the ground with their burned arms and failing from the pain.

They looked at Nasir and didn't know who he was. That much was obvious, when they said "Daniel," like they were pleading. (Shiny burns, on the underside of their chin, on their neck. Infinitely less severe than the rest.) "Dan, it hurts." They reached for his hand and closed their eyes again, trying to curl up, to be very small; a handhold their only connection to the world.

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:41 pm
SPARE (temporary stripping of powers; possible trial for actual punishment)

Rabbit winced, making quick work of mending the now missing back of his outfit and putting out the flames that licked up his body.

"We can't think about this now, not when everyone's... on edge. Please just lock him up somewhere so he can't influence anyone here and let's get on with the sigil."

No matter how betrayed, stupid, and frightened he felt, Rabbit would never turn completely against his Father. Maybe Lord Ezra could be satisfied living out the rest of his days powerless in a hut with the twins somewhere. He doubted it, but at least it was a happier end than death.

HP: 23/40 i think
burning stacks: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:42 pm
Satisfied that both Cass and Algie were no longer on fire, hands were squeezed before he disappeared away. This time he made a point to make sure what was left of his clothing was not going to get set on fire when he appeared by Shun (except it looked like the final tatters of his trousers were going, leaving only boxers).

It was only a split second before he put a hand on Shun and brought him away from the Burning Man.

He was absorbing the fire from him, using it to bolster his reserves, as he made sure he was no longer on fire once they were back near Cass and Algie. Time to actually get some ... clothes or something. His fingers twitched. Shun also needed healing as well.

"He wouldn't have any qualms hurting anyone that had a part in the Charter," he said as he looked at Temperance before looking towards the Burning Man himself. "After all, we're all responsible as far as he's concerned. We created the Spinel Lady, who created him and -" His hand flipped through the air. "You get the point. The cycle continues on but we're stopping it." The last bit was more to the Burning Man than Temperance because she understood, he was certain.

Quite frankly, he was tired of being held accountable for some version of himself that was long, long dead. He looked towards Rabbit and nodded in agreement.

Smerdle
burning man sons in agreement

The 5emblance of Unity

3lade Kuroda
moved away from the burning man + burning stacks eaten

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:47 pm
ABSTAIN

Theo didn't say a word. He pressed his lips together and tried not to shift his weight too much, forever grateful that he had left his familiar at home.

HP: 18/40
burning stacks: 2
[ healing self ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:51 pm
Feeling it was now safe to not only come back out into the open but also raid the pastry table, Mr. Bitterberry performed the heroic act of carrying America half a doughnut. There were even sprinkles on it. This piece of selflessness was briefly put on hold as the bluejay had to remind his human that she was too much on fire for doughnuts.

"Oh ********," America hastily patted at the remains of her singed clothes and smoking hair.

HP: 3
Removing stack of burning.  

lizbot

No Faun

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:34 am
    "And what about me?"

The wall of flowers had been utterly disintegrated, leaving Shiloh with his jacket smoldering and Jamie smoldering and that lively, angry look in his eyes. "I wasn't on that ******** charter. By your logic I did nothing ******** wrong."

And he stood, his legs a little shaky as he did so, "But what the ******** did you try to do to me? You tried to take away the person I loved. You tried to take away my family. I saw myself and I was ******** dead. You ******** used me, and you used everyone else too, you hypocritical b***h. How the ******** do you know these people weren't tricked into signing the first charter? Yknow, like how you did?" He exhaled.

"I ******** suffered too. I was trying to give Beel another chance. I was trying to fix this goddamn mess--we all were--but what the ******** do I ever know, right?"

He dropped back down, this time to tend to Jamie's burns, to put out the fire again as he swore underneath his breath, his concern palpable and afraid and absolutely enraged.

HP: 23/40
Putting out Jamie's burns
Still on fire himself
saedusk
BBY

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:34 am
The fire swept past Kaleb's shield easily, his novice magic brushed away easily. It hurt, but he was still in panic mode, there were still people on fire. Shiloh was there, and on fire.

The terrified teen was definitely running on adrenaline now, he reached out once more with his magic to extinguish the flames on his friend. It was all he could think about, the pain just added to the desperation to continue his job, unable to tell the difference between burns from the attack and new flames singeing his pale skin.

This was not the time for him to be considering the fate of magical beings.

HP: 33
Burn stacks: 1
Turn: Shiloh's burn be gone!

Melancholies

Grey Dragon

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:46 am
"Hello."

He tried to keep his voice light, even ever so slightly cheerful, but it mostly felt strained and businesslike, despite the relief in his eyes. The one thing it wasn't was angry, though it took all of Chester's will to keep it that way.

"We're all rather crispy right now," he said quietly in the midst of Shiloh's rage. "Do you want to sit up?" Either way, he tried to push some healing into her somehow, unsure as to whether or not it was doing anything.

HP: 18/50
[ failing at healing cuz it's still the same round ]

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:54 am
A hand had been placed on his shoulder, and then he was somewhere away from the Burning Man. The fire was gone, but the pain certainly wasn't. For now, Shun just slumped down against something and closed his eyes. Most of his clothing had been burned away. His body was covered in awful burns; his left arm was near useless right now.

There was nothing for him to add to the debate at hand either. He felt that the Burning Man needed to die. He didn't want to give him another chance to try and royally ******** everyone over.

But most voices here seemed to not want that.

So he began to try and clear his head and focus on healing himself. It wasn't really all that easy to do here, right now, however.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:06 am
Everyone Abstains And It's Boring

Oliver was... marginally more put off by the sensation of the other two than Horace evidentally was. Still, the explosion of fire above them commanded more attention, and he was hot on everyone else's heels as he ran up the stairwell steps. His hand ached.

"S-Shiloh?!" He breathed a sigh of relief at his brother's rising form. He had to admit, for as much as the son of a b***h whined about wanting to die, he sure was hardy. Jamie near by looked pretty worse for wear though. What the Burning Man was saying though--holy ******** they'd split him in two?

He blinked.

"How many times do I have to say it? I wasn't the one who signed that goddamn charter. Just because some other me did doesn't mean it was my choice." He emphasized the word, and then he sighed, looking utterly exhausted and drained. Oliver wanted to sleep or curl up ad a raccoon or ******** something--but there were more pressing things going on. He didn't ask outloud, mostly because he could feel how close to death some of these people were, and it was making him sick.

He shook his head. Oliver took enough responsibility for people's lives with his deathsense. He didn't want to have a say in this, even if he wanted the burning b*****d to suffer.

HP: 30/30

----

Mila meanwhile was wide eyed. The table hadn't held, and now she was blazed and burned, her eyes were watering and Temperance was yelling and everyone was talking about killing the burning man in front of her. Still, she remained relatively strong, especially for someone so new to magic; maybe it was her panic allowing her to do this?

"I-I-I tried t-to put out a grease f-fire with water once," Her voice was bubbling with pain and uncertainty, "S-So this isn't s-so bad.."

It was actually pretty bad. But she was patting the fire out best she could, her uncovered legs having sustained the most damage from the flames. A nasty burn was marking her thigh, her dress still smoldering, "I dont... d-does anyone have to die? That's so--" She shook her head and turned her attention back down to the Ezra before her, "C'mon, wake up, wake up..." She was papping his cheeks a little, "No one n-needs to die..."

HP: 33/50
    Still burning
    Healing Ezraaaaa

The Semblance of Unity
Ollie @ horace and mila @ temp ish

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:10 am
    "K-Kaleb?" Shiloh had jumped at the touch, but looked marginally relieved when he saw who it was, "Oh my god--" He didn't know that the blood all over him was Pride's; he only saw his friend bathed in red, "Come here, ******** did the same thing that he had done to Jamie, which consisted of summoning up a swath of aloe to soothe the fire and burns on Kaleb's person. "Dude, are you okay? s**t..." Jamie he knew could handle this sort of mess, but to see Kaleb tied up in it? ********>

HP: 23/40
    Putting out Kaleb
    Grey Dragon
    mutual patting...

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:17 am
Now that he was being taken care of, not just in panic mode trying to help as best he could, Kaleb looked a bit too pale and a bit too small for all this nonsense.

"I'm... " Was he okay? He followed Shiloh's glance downward to the forgotten blood, and the dizziness struck him even more suddenly than the fire had. Then he crumpled into a dead faint.

Burn stacks: 0

Melancholies
Oops

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:26 am
SPARE

Alg's shield crumpled beneath the blast and within seconds he was simply on fire. The quiet aftermath had his husband fixing it for him but the professor was not unscathed. His jacket and sweater had to be ripped off and stomped, his pant legs were half burnt and singed.. In just his shirt and pants, he looked remarkably undressed. Any bit of visible skin was growing ugly red and blistered marks of burns.

The professor fell to his knees with the shock of sudden fire and pain and needed a moment before he was mentally together enough to much at all. Algie stood with a grimace and offered Cass a hand should she need it. Jeremiah, of course, was already up and moving around.

With a glance to his near naked spouse, Algie did have enough mind to wave a hand. They were in other ashdown, also in the court. It was nothing more than a thought to wave a hand and have plain clothes shimmer across his husband's skin. They may not last outside of this place, he hadn't put that much lasting effort into it, but it would work for now.

Yes. Clothing was a priority to him.

The effort also was a good distraction from the conversation. His gut instinct said the Burning Man had to die but as seconds ticked by and more comments were thrown into the mix he felt the kneejerk reaction was rash. Hadn't he agreed to a trial system when they discussed the new charter? Wasn't murder against what they were trying to build?

But to satisfy himself and the deep anger in him about how his friends and family had been treated, the need to see the Burning Man die was such a temptation.. Why should he have to be a better person? Unfortunately not to strive for that was a slide backwards.

"Due process-" Alg finally coughed it out, not having spoken since the great inhalation of heat and smoke. In fact it was all he could say right now. A hand pressed to the center of his chest as he continued to cough. He needed some water.

And they needed to continue on with the new charter.

HP: 18

azuredreams
clothing for u. ur husband is v modest.

demon_pachabel
offerin a hand for help up or calming down

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:38 am
SPARE (Withhold judgement at this time; Due Process;Cass is a duckling following her dads)

Cass hissed, leaning into her own shield which really only did her the honor of coming out of the blast with singed clothing. She wouldn't be able to wear them again, sure, but she wasn't walking around in her underwear either. Which was what she was thankful for when she looked to Jeremiah, the humor of the situation seeming to not be lost on her despite the situation as she quietly laughed - more of a physical sensation, then a noise she made. Despite the removal of further burning, her skin, where exposed, was still red and blistered and frankly, it would probably hurt for days.

She reached out when Algie offered her a hand up, squeezing it as she rose to her feet. Perhaps she held on longer than she should have, a slight shake in her fingers, but once it had stilled, she let go.

Now everybody was throwing accusations - kill, spare, kill - you did this, you did that. Cass had to stand there from a neutral position. All she knew, was that this being - this burning man - had put Jeremiah and several others in danger, and that he'd been....he'd been what? How had the fight started? She hadn't been here when it was .Everything had already been on fire.

Algie's words - despite being coughed out - were repeated by Cassandra; "Due Process." she wasn't sure if she agreed - but she wasn't informed enough at this point to have made any other decision. She was the jury, and the jury wasn't in a place to judge yet.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out