Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[COMPLETE] Home Base Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:59 am
Blade Kuroda
Melany, dead.

Ezra, dead.

...Horace? Dead?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:01 am
"I saw Ezra dead," Nasir says, expression blank. "That's how this stops or one of the ways."

His hands are still hot, his skin still itches.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:03 am
Alexis shivers and wraps their arms around Nasir, holding him close; he still breathes, still lives, it hasn't come to pass.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:06 am
[[forgot to roll]]  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:10 am
Shun let out a sigh. Well, he tried to nuance it anyway. Horace being dead as well was... interesting. Horace had just left with Shiloh for something urgent... What was he up to? It was something to consider. But first...

Show me what will happen should Ezra, Melany, and Horace live instead of die. Show me what happens to the world. What happens to me.

shibrogane
Calm +1
Mirror +2
Ezra power + 4
Clear goal + 2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:30 am
Blade Kuroda
An intersection. The lights change. Cars cruise past, pedestrians cross, bicyclists bicycle.

Shiloh has flopped stomach-down on a bed, textbooks spread out in a circle before him. Nearby sits Melany, who has both arms, a notebook on her legs. They are smiling and happy.

Shun is alone beneath an enormous starry sky. He recognizes no constellations.

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:31 am
cibarium
Friend said, Long, long time ago. Far, far away.

"Kind of you to say so," said Ezra. "But they'll die anyway. They always do."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:02 pm
((derp))  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 pm
Nasir stares, long and hard at Ezra. His eyes are still watery but he clears them away by rubbing at them. Trouble is a warm weight against his neck, Alexis is nearby, and he knows if he reaches out Wil is there as well.

Except that his skin still crawls and somehow, he has to know what this man - this man who was once on fire - is. The mirror is grabbed, held in both hands as he wipes the surface clear and looks once more. Tell me what the Burning Man is.

shibrogane
Calm emotional state + 1 NOPE, CALM LOST.
Mirror scrying +2
Clear goal in mind +2
Quiet working space +2
Roll +9
TOTAL: 15

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 pm
Everything seemed... normal. With exception to that last visual. He wasn't sure where he ended up or what that meant. Regardless, he was going to need to tread carefully while he considered what the options were.

Show me the world in which Ezra, Melany, and Horace dies before Ezra's plot can come to fruition, as well as what would happen to me and the others on the charter.

shibrogane
Calm +1
Mirror +2
Ezra power + 4
Clear goal + 2

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:15 pm
Chester had entered near the tail end of the group that had gone to get Ezra, but even so, he had been standing back in the atrium for several minutes now, watching people scry and cry, glare and puke. He had also noticed the mass exit of the fetches, the absence of leadership in the midst of chaos, and it was a tad worrying.

"Can anyone give me a good reason why Lord Ezra needs to be in the room? Could some of us accompany him just outside the door so that there's less to sneer at in here?" There was no guarantee that whomever was guarding him would be able to hold him no matter where he was, in fact the not-so-Burning-Man didn't seem terribly concerned about his jailers even now. Anyway, it seemed a bad idea to have him so close to the sigil. Surely he hadn't been invited for a reason.

errybodeh
helo thar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:15 pm
azuredreams
The burning man is--

Nasir sees nothing except an older Ezra. He sees the red moon ball, but where the burning man stood in his memories was that older Ezra, unburnt, yellow eyes wide and unfocused--

And then the mirror he's holding shatters.

Blade Kuroda
The world Shun sees looks normal, so normal. Nothing seems to have changed at all--

And then the mirror he's holding shatters.

scrying time is over  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:17 pm
"Are you familiar with the term Xanatos gambit," asks Ezra.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:34 pm
"I think Chester had a good idea, there," quipped Eve, pouring a fourth cup of tea. "Spare some of us the self-aggrandizing monolog."  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Alg's fist tightened on the table top where he was having some of Eve's tea and watching everyone go at Ezra. He bumped in mild frustration, making the teacup rattle against the wood.

"He's proclaiming that whatever we do, no matter what we try and cause or stop," He glanced at the rest, "He's still won."

The Professor did not take the proclaimation as fact though, merely arrogance, "I don't buy it."  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games