Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm
I roleplay as characters I create or
Castiel From Supernatural (can do au's too(alternate universe))
Stiles From Teen Wolf (au's too)
Peter Parker AKA Spiderman (terribly but will do au's too)

I only play male characters and pretty much only do yaoi (as the bottom or uke).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:00 pm
Kinda wanna do one With Cas during the Looking For Daddy time and Kinda wanna make a random plot with OC's......  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:31 pm
Krazy Kuni
Kinda wanna do one With Cas during the Looking For Daddy time and Kinda wanna make a random plot with OC's......

Looking for Daddy? Like looking for god or?
Do you have any ideas for OC's?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:39 pm
CastielDemetori
Krazy Kuni

Yeah when he was looking for god, it was an off hand comment one of the brothers made in the earlier seasons.
AS for the OC's I have a few basic ideas or we could do a re telling of some brothers grimm stories.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:43 pm
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori
Krazy Kuni

Yeah when he was looking for god, it was an off hand comment one of the brothers made in the earlier seasons.
AS for the OC's I have a few basic ideas or we could do a re telling of some brothers grimm stories.

Right. Okay we can do that
For the OC's I don't think I know the brothers grimms stories  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:46 pm
CastielDemetori
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori
Krazy Kuni

Disney did a few of them, if we do one with Cas shall we pair him with Dean or SAm in an AU? Or should we do an AU with an oc? Sorry if it seems like I ask a lot but id like to know what things you would like to do in an rp.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:02 pm
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori
Krazy Kuni

Disney did a few of them, if we do one with Cas shall we pair him with Dean or SAm in an AU? Or should we do an AU with an oc? Sorry if it seems like I ask a lot but id like to know what things you would like to do in an rp.

I prefer him with Dean and It's okay to ask questions.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:11 pm
CastielDemetori

Okay then, shall we have the two on a hunt working together? Im assuming it will be an AU since we will not go onto the direct story line although we can have it be as close as you would like too. How far different it will be would be primarly up to you such as having Sammy in a lot or not.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:19 pm
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori

Okay then, shall we have the two on a hunt working together? Im assuming it will be an AU since we will not go onto the direct story line although we can have it be as close as you would like too. How far different it will be would be primarly up to you such as having Sammy in a lot or not.

I don't really remember much of the earlier seasons because I haven't watched them in a long time. We could have Sammy in it but who would also be Sammy?
Sorry my memory isn't the best.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:25 pm
CastielDemetori
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori

I don't really remember much of the earlier seasons because I haven't watched them in a long time. We could have Sammy in it but who would also be Sammy?

Cas didnt join them on hunts a lot and was naive a bit not knowing how to act like a human or the habits of one. Popping up and around the brothers and doing things they found as odd and he was loyal to god and the angles for a short while before he became more human. As for who is Sammy the two of us could take turns if you would like.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:27 pm
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori

Cas didnt join them on hunts a lot and was naive a bit not knowing how to act like a human or the habits of one. Popping up and around the brothers and doing things they found as odd and he was loyal to god and the angles for a short while before he became more human. As for who is Sammy the two of us could take turns if you would like.

Okiedokie and yeah we can do that with Sammy  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:07 pm
CastielDemetori

Okay shall we do this in the guild? Also shall we start it off with the two heading to the area where they will do the hunt?  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:10 pm
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori

Okay shall we do this in the guild? Also shall we start it off with the two heading to the area where they will do the hunt?

We can do it on the guild and yeah we should probably start heading off to the hunt  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:35 pm
CastielDemetori
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori

We can do it on the guild and yeah we should probably start heading off to the hunt

Which of us shall make the rp and who will start it off?  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:38 pm
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori
Krazy Kuni
CastielDemetori

Which of us shall make the rp and who will start it off?

Could you? If you'd rather me do it that's fine  
Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces