Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>
Summerslam: Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns TNW:R Championship Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:35 pm

"REDESIGN...REBUILD..RECLAIM."
Name: Seth Rollins
Height: 6'1
Weight: 217 lbs

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth Rollins was backstage alone talking to nobody but himself in his mind.
He was putting on his gloves that were attached to his tights, and tightening them
to face his opponent. Rollins was watching the nearby monitor which was showing
the show. Rollins didn't want to look, but he had to. He had to look at the intensity
within his opponent's, and see if he is actually ready for Rollins. Rollins trained more
than ever from the time being, and he wasn't even touched most of the time
during the shows. Rollins had tried to avoid a lot of situations where he could've
injured himself. Rollins was eventually seeing his opponent coming into the ring, as someone
backstage had came up to Rollins and was about to ask him to go up. Rollins
already knew, telling the guy to go away, because he had to be focused coming out.
Rollins grabbed water bottles and then started to open them, and then pour it all
over himself before going out there. He walked towards the door to the entrance
tunnel with his opponent's theme still playing and blasting. Rollins was walking
down the tunnel then eventually reaching the end of it. He closed his eyes, with
the silence in the arena had been in motion while his opponent was still in the ring.
Suddenly..the PA System eventually
played Rollins' entrance video and his entrance music.
Rollins opened back up his eyes and then was ready. He stayed there for the moment
as wild drums and guitars were playing throughout the whole arena, as there was then
a silence. It continued, with Rollins then walking through the curtain. He looked to
the crowd while it was a huge mixed reaction towards Rollins. Some people were
watching from home, and some people were voting for Rollins as well.
Seth saw the many people in the crowd within the
bleachers, wearing t-shirts, holding up signs, everything.
He started to walk down the ramp with a confident look on his face. The announcer
was in the ring watching Rollins coming down the ring. "From Davenport, Iowa,
weighing in at 217 pounds...SETH...ROOOOOLLLLINS!" Rollins was staring down
at his opponent every step of the way. People in the side were trying to reach out
for him, but Rollins of course didn't pay ANY attention to them at all. He continued
on walking down the ramp, as eventually Seth reached the end of it. Rollins stopped
and then took a moment before getting close to the ring at all. He stared down at
his opponent who was in the ring and made a left turn, still staring down at him.
Rollins with step after step walked up on the steel stairs eventually grabbed the
top rope and sliding his hand against it. Rollins walked to the middle of the apron,
and again was STILL looking at his opponent, as both men were both confident.
Seth finally put his attention away from his opponent and then walked over to the
top rope and then climbed it. He raised his arms in the air as the crowd had a
mixed reaction. He rested his arms and then jumped into the ring waiting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:44 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxI CAN.I WILL.ROMAN EMPIRE 〉*
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXI COME TO KICKASS && LEAVE ━━ * BELIEVE , THAT )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILLxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILL
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx x x x x x x x x x

User Image
                                • Roman Reigns' music hits the PA system, where he quickly receives a not so welcoming reaction. The crowd wasn't feeling him. Roman could hear it but that was fine. Camera's shifts to the main stage, the crowd giving a mixed chorus of boos and cheers for Reigns'. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position with his head down low TNW:R Champion, Roman Reigns nods his head knowing tonight might be a little rough. Calmly, looking down at his championship then back up to one of the backstage officials. Beiing told his cue was up by shortly after his music went on for sometime. He finishes the rest of his water bottle dumping it on his head. After, Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way. He hits the main stage where the crowd can be fully heard now.

User Image

Reigns stands there looking over the TNW:R fans not letting their disapproval get to him. Walking to a quarter inch of each side of the stage before pacing right back into the center nodding his head at the few supporters attempting to overpower the boos and cheer him on. Roman acknowledges their attempt by inhaling in a deep breath and raises his championship high. The crowd continues to boo with the attempt at helping via minor cheers while he begins his descent down the ramp. While doing so Roman throws his championship over his shoulder passing through the fans, making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway. The announcer clutching a microphone in their hand would bring it up to their mouth beginning Reign's introduction "Making his way to the ring from Pensacola, Florida weighing in at 265 lbs. He is the current TNW:R Champion, ROMAN REEEEIIGGGNNNNNNSSS!"

User Image

Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding looking down at his championship, before he pulls himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope giving his championship to the referee. More erect on the turnbuckle now, he raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. Leaning down the ref gives him his title, so Roman can bring it back up into the air posing once more. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper.

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:55 pm
The bell would then signal for the bell to ring, as this long-awaited match was put into place. Rollins would start circling the ring looking at Reigns and measuring his every movement.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:00 pm
Reigns sized Seth Rollins up with disgust. The self proclaimed Architect. This fight had been coming for a long time and both knew it. When the bell rang, he'd glance at the referee then back at Rollins who was now circling the ring. Roman followed suit doing the same carefully watching Seth knowing very well how elusive and agile he'd been.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:01 pm
Rollins would continue to circle the ring but slowly approach Reigns closer and closer, but very carefully at the same time. He started to raise up his arms in front of Reigns, looking to offer the common collar and elbow tie-up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:04 pm
Roman studying all of Seth's moments did the same. Inching closer, his arms raised looking to lock-up. When they did, he'd use his almost brute-like strength to drive Seth into the nearest corner with authority.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:06 pm
Rollins quickly started to lose his balance going into the lock-up with Reigns as he started to quickly back-up into a corner while in the collar and elbow tie-up. He was driven in the corner as Rollins slowly released his arms from the tie-up and then slowly started to raise his arms trying to have the ref break the tie-up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:08 pm
Reigns would raise his hands as if he was backing away then quickly attempt to send an uppercut into the jaw of Rollins jarring him.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:10 pm
Rollins wasn't expecting the uppercut, as he bounced up on the corner and then started to hold his jaw while still being in the corner.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

If Reigns could help it, this wouldn't be a wrestling match at all. Which is why the Falls Count Anywhere stipulation worked perfectly into his game plan. He'd attempt to yank Seth out of the corner by his mangy hair and continue to bury him under strong elbows.

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:13 pm
Rollins was hit with the elbows over and over, as Rollins would Rollins would back up from Reigns and attempt to recover himself by leaning on the ropes while holding his head.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:15 pm
Roman smirked, flexing his bravado for the crowd booing him. He didn't give a damn what they thought. This was his ring. For his championship. He turned marching back over to Seth. When he neared him, he began to mock him. "This is my ring. You in the Big Dog's domain, boy."  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:17 pm
Rollins looked at him with a look of disgust, as Rollins quickly tried to brush off the elbows after the words of Reigns as Rollins went for a quick disrespectful slap to Reigns outta no where.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image

As he neared Rollins, Reigns was welcomed with a slap slightly halting his assault. He felt his jaw, then looked back at Seth with a smirk. Attempting to scoop Seth up to the top turnbuckle seated and with haste send a strong right to his face causing him to go tumbling out of the ring.

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:22 pm
Rollins would suddenly be lifted up out of no where, and then was placed quickly on the top. Rollins didn't even have enough time to adjust himself, as he was quickly uppercut'd off the top, as Rollins quickly fell over the top rope, as Rollins landed on his feet on the outside walking to the barricade holding his face.

[TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff