Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:42 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"It's not supposed to be easy to remove such a piece, little fish. That is sort of the point of it." Shesha said, giving a little shake of his head. It was kind of cute when the little fish acted in a manner that was naive despite everything that he'd been through in his life time thus far. Sitting up slowly despite his desire to just laze about he said, "I should leave it on you, just to be a bit mean." Even as he said that though he took the piece off. Aqio got more leeway then most when it came to Shesha so he saw no reason to pick on him excessively. Especially not tonight given everything that had happened to this point.

Once the collar was removed and set aside he found himself studying the twisted, jewel eyed serpent that was taking shape on Aqio's back before he said, "You are loyal to a fault, aren't you? I guess this means that I shouldn't worry about you stabbing me in the back any time soon. Surely you wouldn't go this far for someone that you wanted to kill."

Lifting a hand he set to tracing the tattoo a bit, unable to help but to grin. It was something that pleased him to no end to see. What a glorious sort of reveal, it was almost as though it was his birthday and not that of Lord Thylrian.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:00 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio chuckled at Shesha's statement. "While that may be true..." he let out a sound as he felt the other stroke his back. "Oooh. Careful. The reason its going to take so long is because my back is sensitive and the process sorely tests that."

He took a few deep breaths. "Unless you wanted this night to end a different manner than just sleep..." he looked back to the other. "I'm leaving that open for your choice..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:12 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"There's an invitation if I've ever heard one." Shesha said, sounding amused that Aqio would actually leak a weakness so easily to him. Sure, he was the one that Aqio pledged his loyalty to but still... surely he must know by now that Shesha was a big fan of such secrets? It just made him want to use said weakness against the little fish straight away.

Lifting a hand he said, "I think I can come up with a few ways to spend the night other then just sleeping." With that he made a motion with his hand, calling up an air spell that put out all the torches that lit up the room that they were in, thus plunging it into darkness...  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff