[PRP] A First (Cass and Marcus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:44 pm
He relaxed, knowing they both were uncertain, nervous, if for different reasons.
"A drawer then. Enough for the essentials. A spare set of PJs, a set of clothes." He smiled. "Cute panties." He tried to tease her, bring back some of the mirth to the situation.
"But no, I understand about wanting your own space. I just want you to feel comfortable with me. Like you belong. Like you can spend the weekends at my place." He tugged at the blanket's fabric under them, hoping that maybe they could go out this weekend and she'd spend the night, cuddling up and just enjoying sleeping in his bed without having to worry about clothes or anything.

"You can even bring your own small thing of personal shampoo if you want. Or use mine." He shoved his face into her hair, muffing his words.
"I like it when you smell like my bodywash."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:55 pm
She laughed quietly. "You assume I'd have any on." she said it under her breath, but she could already imagine the look on his face as she said it - it amused her. He was simple and it was nice. "Well, I'd use my own Shampoo and Conditioner, but I don't mind smelling like your bodywash if you like that." His nearness was pleasant and she tucked her arms into his, sinking into him.

Did they look like a mushy couple in the park? They totally looked like a -

"BIRD."

Cass changed gears so quickly that the Seagull honked indignantly at her, before flying off with a whole slice of bread, several others left scattered in it's wake. When the hell had that shown up?

Istoleyurvamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:10 pm
He froze, turning so that he could look down at her face as his mind processed her little confession. Red flooded his skin and he kissed her on the mouth- maybe a bit too eagerly. "I really like it." He confessed, dorky grin all over as the kiss broke.

Then-
The sudden call of bird followed by the squawk of their less than pleased reaction to having been caught.

"Think we should wrap it up? Think the locals are getting a little too close." He waved his arm at them, and the birds just eyed him with contempt.
"I don't speak bird but, I get the feeling they want the goods." He looked at her and grinned.

The goods.

"Plus, don't think I didn't hear what you said, because I did."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 am
It was so easy to get a rise out of Marcus - and the perhaps-too-eager kiss was evidence of this. She laughed as she pulled away from him. "I didn't even have to try that hard for that. You wouldn't survive me living in your house yet!" Well, he would, but she'd have him yanked around perhaps more than he was suited for yet.

"Babe, we're practically ******** in the park at this point, I think the birds want our food and anybody with a kid wants us to leave so they don't have to explain the Birds and the Bees to little Timmy." Well Timmy, the birds steal their bread and the Bees send them running away but don't hurt the pees because WE NEED BEES SHARON YOU STUPID - Okay, she entertained that thought a long time.

"You could take me for ice cream or something."

Istoleyurvamp

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items