Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Eyes On Me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:10 am
So at my wedding seven years ago (July 24th) we had my maid of honor (now my sister-in-law) sing "Eyes On Me." A lot of people liked the song, very few knew it actually came from Final Fantasy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:33 am
i-it's a song? sweatdrop so that's why that one ff8 item on gaia is called that.... sweatdrop

also ff songs at weddings, for the win! heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:46 am
Little Kadaj
i-it's a song? sweatdrop so that's why that one ff8 item on gaia is called that.... sweatdrop

Haha yea, it's kinda my husband and my song sweatdrop Other than my husband and me, I think only one other person knew it was from Final Fantasy (and he's a huge FF fan too - he's my husband's best friend so obviously he was also the best man). I think also my mom and maid of honor knew it too.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:54 am
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
Little Kadaj

Haha yea, it's kinda my husband and my song sweatdrop Other than my husband and me, I think only one other person knew it was from Final Fantasy (and he's a huge FF fan too - he's my husband's best friend so obviously he was also the best man). I think also my mom and maid of honor knew it too.
and chu all stood there smugly like "fufu" emotion_awesome square enix has some very nice music on their games. they have interesting plots and characters, and lovely art/graphics, but their music does a lot to make their stuff fabulous. i used to play the ff7ac credits over and over just to hear that Calling song. rofl  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:06 am
Little Kadaj
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
Little Kadaj

and chu all stood there smugly like "fufu" emotion_awesome square enix has some very nice music on their games. they have interesting plots and characters, and lovely art/graphics, but their music does a lot to make their stuff fabulous. i used to play the ff7ac credits over and over just to hear that Calling song. rofl

Haha, yea I especially love X's soundtrack. I haven't played very many FF games, but X and X-2 are my favorites.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:14 am
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
Little Kadaj
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
Little Kadaj

Haha, yea I especially love X's soundtrack. I haven't played very many FF games, but X and X-2 are my favorites.

i havent either murrrrrr i played 7, i treid to play 7:dirge of cerberus and failed all over the place, gave up, watched the cutscenes online instead rofl

i played 8, rage-quit on the final boss

i started playing 10, couldnt get into it and traded it for kh sweatdrop and that was the day i swore id NEVER give my games to GameStop ever again cuz i gave them liek a whole stack of like 5-6 games and all of that together didnt give me enough to get a USED copy of kh1 when kh2 was already out so it was like old by then. emotion_donotwant and that one game i gave them was brand new and just omg! never doing that again. will sell on eBay next time. stare

went to eb games instead after that and i remember they carded me when i bought DMC and i felt all adulty and stuff emotion_awesome  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:23 am
Little Kadaj
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
Little Kadaj
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
Little Kadaj

i havent either murrrrrr i played 7, i treid to play 7:dirge of cerberus and failed all over the place, gave up, watched the cutscenes online instead rofl

i started playing 10, couldnt get into it and traded it for kh sweatdrop and that was the day i swore id NEVER give my games to GameStop ever again cuz i gave them liek a whole stack of like 5-6 games and all of that together didnt give me enough to get a USED copy of kh1 when kh2 was already out so it was like old by then. emotion_donotwant and that one game i gave them was brand new and just omg! never doing that again. will sell on eBay next time. stare

went to eb games instead after that and i remember they carded me when i bought DMC and i felt all adulty and stuff emotion_awesome

Awwwww, yea I have bad experiences with GameSTOP too. I bought a Gameboy Harvest Moon game (so it was pretty old) there and it had a bunch of issues like it wouldn't save my game. Found out it was an illegal copy someone made. You know what happened? They didn't even give my money back! They just took the game and crushed it since it was fake, and wouldn't let me get a new game as a replacement! Oh that pissed me off so much >.<  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:32 am
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
Little Kadaj
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
Little Kadaj

Awwwww, yea I have bad experiences with GameSTOP too. I bought a Gameboy Harvest Moon game (so it was pretty old) there and it had a bunch of issues like it wouldn't save my game. Found out it was an illegal copy someone made. You know what happened? They didn't even give my money back! They just took the game and crushed it since it was fake, and wouldn't let me get a new game as a replacement! Oh that pissed me off so much >.<
ohhhhh hoo hooo i dont even have words for how mad i would have been, omg. i bet they did that because if u'd called the cops and reported them for selling fake/illegal games they'd have been in a lot of trouble and that's why they hurried to get rid of the evidence. man! if only u hadn't let them have it, and had been like, "either give me my money or i take this an my reciept to the po-po" and then i bet u'd got ur gils back. >:[  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:50 pm
Little Kadaj
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
Little Kadaj

ohhhhh hoo hooo i dont even have words for how mad i would have been, omg. i bet they did that because if u'd called the cops and reported them for selling fake/illegal games they'd have been in a lot of trouble and that's why they hurried to get rid of the evidence. man! if only u hadn't let them have it, and had been like, "either give me my money or i take this an my reciept to the po-po" and then i bet u'd got ur gils back. >:[

Haha, yea I probably should've done that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:56 pm
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
Little Kadaj

-pats- next time it happens just call me and i'll burn down their establishment.  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:00 pm
Little Kadaj
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj

-pats- next time it happens just call me and i'll burn down their establishment.

Haha, sure thing, though I don't shop there anymore so....  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:16 pm
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj

good then i can go ahead and burn it down now emotion_awesome i just love blowing things up. Er, I mean, avenging my beautiful friends who have been taken advantage of mongrel corporations that selfishly oh screw it ya i just wanna blow stuff up. -digs in materia box-  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:20 pm
Little Kadaj
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj

good then i can go ahead and burn it down now emotion_awesome i just love blowing things up. Er, I mean, avenging my beautiful friends who have been taken advantage of mongrel corporations that selfishly oh screw it ya i just wanna blow stuff up. -digs in materia box-

Haha, it's fun blowing stuff up, as long as you're safe too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:28 pm
Little Kadaj
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj
Yuna Yuni Chan
Little Kadaj

pfft, i just got totally mixed up about who i was talking to and what thread this was and what we were talking about, and then i hit "reply" instead of "quote" and yeah lets just pretend all that didn't happen, cough cough.

but yes, blowing things up! its not fun until something is set on fire! emotion_awesome  

Little Kadaj
Crew

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:36 pm
omg I loved that song! The pinnacle romantic theme between Rinoa and Squall heart  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games