Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Tidus Cosplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:09 am
I would like my husband to cosplay as Tidus on here, what items would he need? Thanks smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:00 pm
Yuna Yuni Chan
I would like my husband to cosplay as Tidus on here, what items would he need? Thanks smile

Skull Biker Black Gloves

Suspenders

Lovely Genie Yellow Embroidered Vest

Silver BFF Heart Chain

Powdered Sugarplum Puff Sleeves

Frostbite Blade

Masquerade

Briar's Shot

Houyi's Ward

Wild Things

Wild Things Armor

User Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Black Gloves

Egyptian Gold Bracelet

Egyptian Gold Armlet

Prince of Icy Thieves

Yorick's Curse

Takkun's Wild Side

Urban Mercenary

The Legend of Castle Town

Agape's Cut

Tough Talker

Midnight Child

Sessoku Rider

Life Harmonic

User Image
-----------------------------------------------------

Black Gloves

Canary Yellow Pimpin' Platforms

Sun Daze Yellow Shirt

Dusk Zebra Wrap

Lovely Genie Yellow Embroidered Vest

Dashing Gentleman Onyx Sash

Coal Tavern Wench's Cincher

Black Tennis Socks

Black Spider Choker

Brown and Black Reversible Bracelets

G-Rave Belt

Ivory Wayfarer Shoulders

Yorick's Curse

Casual Black Cargo Shorts

User Image

Are three ideas off three different tidus'. Try mixing and matching some of their things.

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:43 am
PokeyHeadedBastard
Black Gloves

Egyptian Gold Bracelet

Egyptian Gold Armlet

Prince of Icy Thieves

Yorick's Curse

Takkun's Wild Side

Urban Mercenary

Agape's Cut

Tough Talker

Midnight Child

Sessoku Rider

Life Harmonic

User Image

I like dat one the best 3nodding

also i totally miss tektek for this stuff :'c like how it had the items arranged by color, location, etc etc and u could hide things without taking them off completely so u could easily compare back and forth, etc, the avatar builder needs work stare sometimes i cant even deliberately find items i KNOW exist so i'm sure there are hundreds that don't come up in my searches. like for example u set it to "head" and type in "hair" and gives u a hundred pages, cuz they are all legs and shirts and just wtfffff tektek didn't do that, when u clicked "head/hair" it gave u HAIR ONLY. -punts AB-  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:16 pm
Little Kadaj
PokeyHeadedBastard
Black Gloves

Egyptian Gold Bracelet

Egyptian Gold Armlet

Prince of Icy Thieves

Yorick's Curse

Takkun's Wild Side

Urban Mercenary

Agape's Cut

Tough Talker

Midnight Child

Sessoku Rider

Life Harmonic

User Image

also i totally miss tektek for this stuff :'c like how it had the items arranged by color, location, etc etc and u could hide things without taking them off completely so u could easily compare back and forth, etc, the avatar builder needs work stare sometimes i cant even deliberately find items i KNOW exist so i'm sure there are hundreds that don't come up in my searches. like for example u set it to "head" and type in "hair" and gives u a hundred pages, cuz they are all legs and shirts and just wtfffff tektek didn't do that, when u clicked "head/hair" it gave u HAIR ONLY. -punts AB-

This. 9,000 times, this. Yes. I agree completely. Gaia needs to take a lesson from the old tektek page, I can't find s**t in the builder. D<  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:59 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Little Kadaj
PokeyHeadedBastard
Black Gloves

Egyptian Gold Bracelet

Egyptian Gold Armlet

Prince of Icy Thieves

Yorick's Curse

Takkun's Wild Side

Urban Mercenary

Agape's Cut

Tough Talker

Midnight Child

Sessoku Rider

Life Harmonic

User Image

This. 9,000 times, this. Yes. I agree completely. Gaia needs to take a lesson from the old tektek page, I can't find s**t in the builder. D<
rofl -boogiewoogies around- i like it when ppl agree with meh emotion_awesome

i understand why they took it off, cuz i discovered that other ppl on the internet were using tektek as a "free doll maker site" and they didn't even have gaia accs, they just got on tektek and made whatever avi's they wanted and were posting them on other sites and stuff, so. i get that.

i just wish they'd like, instead of just shut down tektek, that they instead had cooperated with them, you know? like just made the tektek builder part of gaia, instead of shutting it down and then trying to imitate it. AB is so clunky and glitchy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:11 pm
Little Kadaj
PokeyHeadedBastard
Little Kadaj
PokeyHeadedBastard
Black Gloves

Egyptian Gold Bracelet

Egyptian Gold Armlet

Prince of Icy Thieves

Yorick's Curse

Takkun's Wild Side

Urban Mercenary

Agape's Cut

Tough Talker

Midnight Child

Sessoku Rider

Life Harmonic

User Image

rofl -boogiewoogies around- i like it when ppl agree with meh emotion_awesome

i understand why they took it off, cuz i discovered that other ppl on the internet were using tektek as a "free doll maker site" and they didn't even have gaia accs, they just got on tektek and made whatever avi's they wanted and were posting them on other sites and stuff, so. i get that.

i just wish they'd like, instead of just shut down tektek, that they instead had cooperated with them, you know? like just made the tektek builder part of gaia, instead of shutting it down and then trying to imitate it. AB is so clunky and glitchy.

Nah, what happened was new management took over gaia, tektek had his own site advertised on tektek; recolor.me, gaia's internal higher ups got bitchy and told tektek to either stop advertising his own site...on his own site. Or get rid of the tektek gaia avatar maker. He got rid of the maker. Now that Lanzer is back, MAYBE they can cooperate.  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas