Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
What Final Fantasy games have you played? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

I already seen that couple weeks agoooooo

Playing that event made me want VII that much more.

I just hope the remake comes out this year.. at least part one since I believe it will come out in parts.

Rumor was it wasn't coming out until nov - dec this year, part one. Yes, they confirmed it'll be in parts.

I'm hoping it does too. They've put it off long enough. STOP TEASING US!

Well Nov/Dec sounds about right.. since they usually reveal games out until around that time. Yeah I know it shall be in parts since I found that online. I forgot how many parts may be, maybe three. Oh well,
I'll pay for it xD

YESSSSS. They have put it off for too long. Square Enix.. why must you tease us like thisssss.

I'm hoping it's not going to be a nightmare when it does get released. Usually doesn't happen with games, but watching what people have been going through just to get a nintendo switch lately... -head shake- Hope that's not the case with FFVII  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:54 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

I already seen that couple weeks agoooooo

Playing that event made me want VII that much more.

I just hope the remake comes out this year.. at least part one since I believe it will come out in parts.

Rumor was it wasn't coming out until nov - dec this year, part one. Yes, they confirmed it'll be in parts.

Well Nov/Dec sounds about right.. since they usually reveal games out until around that time. Yeah I know it shall be in parts since I found that online. I forgot how many parts may be, maybe three. Oh well,
I'll pay for it xD

YESSSSS. They have put it off for too long. Square Enix.. why must you tease us like thisssss.

I'm hoping it's not going to be a nightmare when it does get released. Usually doesn't happen with games, but watching what people have been going through just to get a nintendo switch lately... -head shake- Hope that's not the case with FFVII

I don't even own a nintendo switch xD so lucky me I'm sure all will go well with FFVII or I hope so  

Fluffy Floof

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:10 am
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier

Hey I totally get that. I only got to go last year because it was a birthday gift from my parents sweatdrop

Lucky! =O

Haha, yea it was pretty fun ^^ I'm going again this year for my birthday, but I don't think I'll be able to cosplay this year crying I've been struggling with my weight a lot and the cosplay I did last year is too big on me, but I haven't lost enough weight to be able to fit in a different costume, and I probably won't lose enough weight to by September this year (that's when the convention is). My next cosplay if I lose enough weight is either going to be Yuki from Vampire Knight or Nagisa from Clannad.

A cosplay that is too big on you is easier to deal with than one that is too small. Can always make something that is bigger smaller. -nod-

But I think you can do it. -nod- Stick to your goal.

Thanks smile The thing is that cosplay was already a bit to big on me and I had to use TONS of safety pins to keep it on, and even then the safety pins kept breaking so more safety pins. It's easier just to not deal with it lol.

You have a point there. When safety pins fail, it sucks.

Yep, the convention was for three days and I only wore it for two. After the second day I was like "I am not going to keep messing with this thing!" So I just dressed normal, but with cat ears and a collar with a bell the last day.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:57 am
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras

XD The one I've been watching does talk while he plays, but it's mostly about what's going on in the games and it's not overly energetic unless something surprised him~ For the FF1 and 3, since he's playing the NES versions, he will go into his Dungeon Master mode and give little descriptions to some battles~ XD I find it cute and I felt bad seeing FF2 slowly kill his enthusiasm due to it's encounter rate, weird leveling system, and shite dungeon setup..X3;

:3 Hope you get time to do that soon~ :'D

Maybe if put on mute...might be possible to watch. Not tried that yet... hm... XB

I've been wanting to get a hold of ff9 and try it, not found a copy of it anywhere yet that's affordable.

D: But if you mute it, you won't hear the game sounds...And a silent face-cam would be..odd

O3o Really? I find that surprising...Then again I don't know what your idea of not affordable is..xD;

Something someone can afford on a retail income budget. Aka, a** broke.

I would like think with how old that game is, that it wouldn't be that expensive.. D: If you lived where I do, I'd tell you to look at Pink Gorilla or Another Castle..But alas, you live on the other side of the country. >;

LAST time I looked, been awhile, but was going for 50 bucks on a few sites or more. I think just because it was the harder of the last PS games to get ahold of. ( it unlike 7 and I think 8 too ) wasn't released on PC.

D: Wow, that sucks... >; I really hope you can get it some day...Hm..Wonder if it's on Steam at all, though that would require a Steam account and I don't know if that costs anything..=w=  

Aras

Loyal Lionheart

25,350 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:21 pm
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

I'll pay for it xD

I don't even own a nintendo switch xD so lucky me I'm sure all will go well with FFVII or I hope so

I work retail. A friend of mine was wanting a switch, they couldn't find one anywhere, and I was keep watch for him on the stock in my store and other stores. Nintendo couldn't keep up with the demand of them. Hoping that's not the case when FFVII comes out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:23 pm
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier

Haha, yea it was pretty fun ^^ I'm going again this year for my birthday, but I don't think I'll be able to cosplay this year crying I've been struggling with my weight a lot and the cosplay I did last year is too big on me, but I haven't lost enough weight to be able to fit in a different costume, and I probably won't lose enough weight to by September this year (that's when the convention is). My next cosplay if I lose enough weight is either going to be Yuki from Vampire Knight or Nagisa from Clannad.

A cosplay that is too big on you is easier to deal with than one that is too small. Can always make something that is bigger smaller. -nod-

Thanks smile The thing is that cosplay was already a bit to big on me and I had to use TONS of safety pins to keep it on, and even then the safety pins kept breaking so more safety pins. It's easier just to not deal with it lol.

Yep, the convention was for three days and I only wore it for two. After the second day I was like "I am not going to keep messing with this thing!" So I just dressed normal, but with cat ears and a collar with a bell the last day.

I don't blame you. If you had to keep worrying about it doing weird crap any time you moved.  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:25 pm
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras

D: But if you mute it, you won't hear the game sounds...And a silent face-cam would be..odd

O3o Really? I find that surprising...Then again I don't know what your idea of not affordable is..xD;

I would like think with how old that game is, that it wouldn't be that expensive.. D: If you lived where I do, I'd tell you to look at Pink Gorilla or Another Castle..But alas, you live on the other side of the country. >;

LAST time I looked, been awhile, but was going for 50 bucks on a few sites or more. I think just because it was the harder of the last PS games to get ahold of. ( it unlike 7 and I think 8 too ) wasn't released on PC.

D: Wow, that sucks... >; I really hope you can get it some day...Hm..Wonder if it's on Steam at all, though that would require a Steam account and I don't know if that costs anything..=w=

Steam is free itself. I have an account. Some games are free, some are pay to play. I bought 7 from steam and play it on the laptop. They dont have 9 because 9 was never on the pc originally.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:38 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

I'll pay for it xD

I work retail. A friend of mine was wanting a switch, they couldn't find one anywhere, and I was keep watch for him on the stock in my store and other stores. Nintendo couldn't keep up with the demand of them. Hoping that's not the case when FFVII comes out.

Yeah they seemed to go fast and I even didn't get one. Well I know everyone will get FFVII when it comes out and be like "MUST HAVEEE ITTTTTT."  

Fluffy Floof

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:57 pm
Tifa Senpai
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

I'll pay for it xD

Yeah they seemed to go fast and I even didn't get one. Well I know everyone will get FFVII when it comes out and be like "MUST HAVEEE ITTTTTT."

I have money in the form of amazon gift cards sitting and waiting on it's release. MWAHAHA.

I see you did a name change. =O

And you got Tifa's classic outfit. Nice.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:01 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Tifa Senpai
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

I'll pay for it xD

I have money in the form of amazon gift cards sitting and waiting on it's release. MWAHAHA.

I see you did a name change. =O

And you got Tifa's classic outfit. Nice.

Oh lucky you ;D

ANY WHY YES I DID.
Glad you noticed xD
and yesssss.
I think it looks nice for the most part x3

Fluffy Floof

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:13 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier

I don't blame you. If you had to keep worrying about it doing weird crap any time you moved.

Yea, it was difficult. At one point I had to ask a trans guy (or girl, I don't really understand all the pronouns, it was a guy who was dressed like a girl, so I guess that would make him more of a crossdresser) to help me, lol. I'm sure that made my husband quite uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:12 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras

Steam is free itself. I have an account. Some games are free, some are pay to play. I bought 7 from steam and play it on the laptop. They dont have 9 because 9 was never on the pc originally.

x3x Bleh...Too many dead-ends  

Aras

Loyal Lionheart

25,350 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:19 pm
Aras

User Image
steam final fantasy

they have a lot of them. to make a steam account is free. I have vii, viii, and ix on steam. they often have sales for them as well c;

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:34 pm
His Rinoa
Aras

User Image
steam final fantasy

they have a lot of them. to make a steam account is free. I have vii, viii, and ix on steam. they often have sales for them as well c;

O: So 9 is on there~ This should make our dear leader happy~ :3 Thanks for the link
EDIT: Apparently in the time it took me to write my original reply, you switched outfits at least twice..xD

-throws book at the pointy one-
PokeyHeadedBastard

Look at this! XD  

Aras

Loyal Lionheart

25,350 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:14 pm
Aras

User Image
yeah i was using avatar dressing room to take a picture of all my cosplays for the forum in the guild XD

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff