Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
What Final Fantasy games have you played? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aras

Loyal Lionheart

25,350 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:14 am
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras

:p You may know that I cheat, but other folks may not~ xD Not being the one playing has allowed me to learn more about the stories in some games than the player because while they're worrying about game mechanics, I'm paying more attention to other plot based things~ XD

And no, I've been more focused on a youtuber playing through all the FF main games~ :'D I've finally gotten to see the actual 2 and 3 being played~

I have a hard time sitting and watching youtuber's play anything, all their damn commentary. >/
One of these years I'll get to play some of the ones I've missed....right after I get around to finishing the ones I need to finish / want to finish. X.x;;;;

XD The one I've been watching does talk while he plays, but it's mostly about what's going on in the games and it's not overly energetic unless something surprised him~ For the FF1 and 3, since he's playing the NES versions, he will go into his Dungeon Master mode and give little descriptions to some battles~ XD I find it cute and I felt bad seeing FF2 slowly kill his enthusiasm due to it's encounter rate, weird leveling system, and shite dungeon setup..X3;

:3 Hope you get time to do that soon~ :'D

Maybe if put on mute...might be possible to watch. Not tried that yet... hm... XB

I've been wanting to get a hold of ff9 and try it, not found a copy of it anywhere yet that's affordable.

D: But if you mute it, you won't hear the game sounds...And a silent face-cam would be..odd

O3o Really? I find that surprising...Then again I don't know what your idea of not affordable is..xD;

Something someone can afford on a retail income budget. Aka, a** broke.

I would like think with how old that game is, that it wouldn't be that expensive.. D: If you lived where I do, I'd tell you to look at Pink Gorilla or Another Castle..But alas, you live on the other side of the country. >;  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:39 am
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
I haven't played very many of them, a little here and there. My favorites are X and X-2 though ^^ I LOVE Yuna ^^ I actually cosplayed as her from X last year at AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta). Once I've lost a bunch of weight I plan on cosplaying as her from X-2 ^^

Awesome. =D
One of these years...I'll get to a con myself. Never have the time or money.
Being an 'adult' sucks!

Hey I totally get that. I only got to go last year because it was a birthday gift from my parents sweatdrop  

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:44 pm
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras

XD The one I've been watching does talk while he plays, but it's mostly about what's going on in the games and it's not overly energetic unless something surprised him~ For the FF1 and 3, since he's playing the NES versions, he will go into his Dungeon Master mode and give little descriptions to some battles~ XD I find it cute and I felt bad seeing FF2 slowly kill his enthusiasm due to it's encounter rate, weird leveling system, and shite dungeon setup..X3;

:3 Hope you get time to do that soon~ :'D

Maybe if put on mute...might be possible to watch. Not tried that yet... hm... XB

I've been wanting to get a hold of ff9 and try it, not found a copy of it anywhere yet that's affordable.

D: But if you mute it, you won't hear the game sounds...And a silent face-cam would be..odd

O3o Really? I find that surprising...Then again I don't know what your idea of not affordable is..xD;

Something someone can afford on a retail income budget. Aka, a** broke.

I would like think with how old that game is, that it wouldn't be that expensive.. D: If you lived where I do, I'd tell you to look at Pink Gorilla or Another Castle..But alas, you live on the other side of the country. >;

LAST time I looked, been awhile, but was going for 50 bucks on a few sites or more. I think just because it was the harder of the last PS games to get ahold of. ( it unlike 7 and I think 8 too ) wasn't released on PC.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:46 pm
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
I haven't played very many of them, a little here and there. My favorites are X and X-2 though ^^ I LOVE Yuna ^^ I actually cosplayed as her from X last year at AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta). Once I've lost a bunch of weight I plan on cosplaying as her from X-2 ^^

Awesome. =D
Being an 'adult' sucks!

Hey I totally get that. I only got to go last year because it was a birthday gift from my parents sweatdrop

Lucky! =O  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:50 pm
lll Rikku lll
Let's see I have played 7, 8, 9, 10/10-2, 12, 15, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, My favorite will always be 9 though.

I've heard 9 is great. One of these years.... I. WILL. GET. IT.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:54 pm
Lovely Brawler
Well I mostly played Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core, FF8, FF9 and FF-x and most of the Kingdom Hearts games too xD

My favorite of all time is Final Fantasy VII. It was the first one I played and holds very close to my heart. heart

And what I am really looking forward to is the remake for VII, heck yes xD
and Kingdom Hearts 3 lol. Mostly the remake because I want to see Tifa in.. HD lol

Leaves this here Not Tifa in HD, but...  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Fluffy Floof

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:05 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
Well I mostly played Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core, FF8, FF9 and FF-x and most of the Kingdom Hearts games too xD

My favorite of all time is Final Fantasy VII. It was the first one I played and holds very close to my heart. heart

and Kingdom Hearts 3 lol. Mostly the remake because I want to see Tifa in.. HD lol

I already seen that couple weeks agoooooo  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:17 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier

Awesome. =D
Being an 'adult' sucks!

Lucky! =O

Haha, yea it was pretty fun ^^ I'm going again this year for my birthday, but I don't think I'll be able to cosplay this year crying I've been struggling with my weight a lot and the cosplay I did last year is too big on me, but I haven't lost enough weight to be able to fit in a different costume, and I probably won't lose enough weight to by September this year (that's when the convention is). My next cosplay if I lose enough weight is either going to be Yuki from Vampire Knight or Nagisa from Clannad.  

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:24 pm
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

Playing that event made me want VII that much more.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:26 pm
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier

Awesome. =D
Being an 'adult' sucks!

Lucky! =O

Haha, yea it was pretty fun ^^ I'm going again this year for my birthday, but I don't think I'll be able to cosplay this year crying I've been struggling with my weight a lot and the cosplay I did last year is too big on me, but I haven't lost enough weight to be able to fit in a different costume, and I probably won't lose enough weight to by September this year (that's when the convention is). My next cosplay if I lose enough weight is either going to be Yuki from Vampire Knight or Nagisa from Clannad.

A cosplay that is too big on you is easier to deal with than one that is too small. Can always make something that is bigger smaller. -nod-

But I think you can do it. -nod- Stick to your goal.

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:38 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier

Awesome. =D
Being an 'adult' sucks!

Lucky! =O

A cosplay that is too big on you is easier to deal with than one that is too small. Can always make something that is bigger smaller. -nod-

Thanks smile The thing is that cosplay was already a bit to big on me and I had to use TONS of safety pins to keep it on, and even then the safety pins kept breaking so more safety pins. It's easier just to not deal with it lol.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:06 pm
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
PokeyHeadedBastard
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier

Lucky! =O

Thanks smile The thing is that cosplay was already a bit to big on me and I had to use TONS of safety pins to keep it on, and even then the safety pins kept breaking so more safety pins. It's easier just to not deal with it lol.

You have a point there. When safety pins fail, it sucks.  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Fluffy Floof

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:37 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

I just hope the remake comes out this year.. at least part one since I believe it will come out in parts.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:48 pm
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

I just hope the remake comes out this year.. at least part one since I believe it will come out in parts.

Rumor was it wasn't coming out until nov - dec this year, part one. Yes, they confirmed it'll be in parts.

I'm hoping it does too. They've put it off long enough. STOP TEASING US!

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Fluffy Floof

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:56 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

Rumor was it wasn't coming out until nov - dec this year, part one. Yes, they confirmed it'll be in parts.

I'm hoping it does too. They've put it off long enough. STOP TEASING US!

Well Nov/Dec sounds about right.. since they usually reveal games out until around that time. Yeah I know it shall be in parts since I found that online. I forgot how many parts may be, maybe three. Oh well,
I'll pay for it xD

YESSSSS. They have put it off for too long. Square Enix.. why must you tease us like thisssss.

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff