Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
What Final Fantasy games have you played? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aras

Loyal Lionheart

25,350 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:48 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
emotion_awesome Technically...None of them..xD

But I've watched a lot being played~ :'3

XD Yes, we know, you cheat. Did you ever get to see all the screens from the FFVII event in Mobius?

:p You may know that I cheat, but other folks may not~ xD Not being the one playing has allowed me to learn more about the stories in some games than the player because while they're worrying about game mechanics, I'm paying more attention to other plot based things~ XD

And no, I've been more focused on a youtuber playing through all the FF main games~ :'D I've finally gotten to see the actual 2 and 3 being played~

I have a hard time sitting and watching youtuber's play anything, all their damn commentary. >/
One of these years I'll get to play some of the ones I've missed....right after I get around to finishing the ones I need to finish / want to finish. X.x;;;;

XD The one I've been watching does talk while he plays, but it's mostly about what's going on in the games and it's not overly energetic unless something surprised him~ For the FF1 and 3, since he's playing the NES versions, he will go into his Dungeon Master mode and give little descriptions to some battles~ XD I find it cute and I felt bad seeing FF2 slowly kill his enthusiasm due to it's encounter rate, weird leveling system, and shite dungeon setup..X3;

:3 Hope you get time to do that soon~ :'D  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:51 pm
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras

XD Yes, we know, you cheat. Did you ever get to see all the screens from the FFVII event in Mobius?

:p You may know that I cheat, but other folks may not~ xD Not being the one playing has allowed me to learn more about the stories in some games than the player because while they're worrying about game mechanics, I'm paying more attention to other plot based things~ XD

And no, I've been more focused on a youtuber playing through all the FF main games~ :'D I've finally gotten to see the actual 2 and 3 being played~

I have a hard time sitting and watching youtuber's play anything, all their damn commentary. >/
One of these years I'll get to play some of the ones I've missed....right after I get around to finishing the ones I need to finish / want to finish. X.x;;;;

XD The one I've been watching does talk while he plays, but it's mostly about what's going on in the games and it's not overly energetic unless something surprised him~ For the FF1 and 3, since he's playing the NES versions, he will go into his Dungeon Master mode and give little descriptions to some battles~ XD I find it cute and I felt bad seeing FF2 slowly kill his enthusiasm due to it's encounter rate, weird leveling system, and shite dungeon setup..X3;

Maybe if put on mute...might be possible to watch. Not tried that yet... hm... XB

I've been wanting to get a hold of ff9 and try it, not found a copy of it anywhere yet that's affordable.

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Aras

Loyal Lionheart

25,350 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:55 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras

Maybe if put on mute...might be possible to watch. Not tried that yet... hm... XB

I've been wanting to get a hold of ff9 and try it, not found a copy of it anywhere yet that's affordable.

D: But if you mute it, you won't hear the game sounds...And a silent face-cam would be..odd

O3o Really? I find that surprising...Then again I don't know what your idea of not affordable is..xD;  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:59 pm
His Rinoa
PokeyHeadedBastard

User Image
yeah xD even though my husbands is vii, i'm just glad he agreed to be squall for me c;
even though we cosplay as a bunch of video game characters/couples.

=D That was nice of him. Guessing Rinoa was your favorite character? Or did you go with her because she was more 'the cannon couple'?

I see you're cosplaying Tifa right now and on a profile I was looking at, seen your husband dressed as Cloud at the moment. -nod-

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:03 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard

User Image
rinoa is my spirit animal xD
and yeah, he is the one that posted earlier : Her Squall

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:57 am
PokeyHeadedBastard
Her Squall
FFVII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII Trilogy, XV, Both Dissidia Games, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, I tried out Type-0 but I didn't like it gonk

I had heard mixed things about type-0, which is why I never picked it up myself. On a scale of 1-10, how bad would you say it is?

Eh, it just wasn't for me. In my opinion I'd probably give it a 3 or 4, the battle system was what killed it for me. I heard some people say they actually liked it but I really just got it for the FFXV demo it came with(way before FFXV came out). That's just me, You might like it. The characters look cool though.  

Dumbitri

Trash Husband

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:30 am
I haven't played very many of them, a little here and there. My favorites are X and X-2 though ^^ I LOVE Yuna ^^ I actually cosplayed as her from X last year at AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta). Once I've lost a bunch of weight I plan on cosplaying as her from X-2 ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:21 pm
Let's see I have played 7, 8, 9, 10/10-2, 12, 15, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, My favorite will always be 9 though.  

lll Rikku lll

Rainbow Fox

11,650 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25

Fluffy Floof

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:27 pm
Well I mostly played Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core, FF8, FF9 and FF-x and most of the Kingdom Hearts games too xD

My favorite of all time is Final Fantasy VII. It was the first one I played and holds very close to my heart. heart

And what I am really looking forward to is the remake for VII, heck yes xD
and Kingdom Hearts 3 lol. Mostly the remake because I want to see Tifa in.. HD lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:31 pm
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras

D: But if you mute it, you won't hear the game sounds...And a silent face-cam would be..odd

O3o Really? I find that surprising...Then again I don't know what your idea of not affordable is..xD;

Something someone can afford on a retail income budget. Aka, a** broke.  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:32 pm
His Rinoa
PokeyHeadedBastard

User Image
rinoa is my spirit animal xD
and yeah, he is the one that posted earlier : Her Squall

Was all over the place last night, knew I seen him post somewhere. Comments, guild. Was starting to run together.

If Rinoa is your spirit animal...what's that make Angelo? =O

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:33 pm
Her Squall
PokeyHeadedBastard
Her Squall
FFVII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII Trilogy, XV, Both Dissidia Games, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, I tried out Type-0 but I didn't like it gonk

I had heard mixed things about type-0, which is why I never picked it up myself. On a scale of 1-10, how bad would you say it is?

Eh, it just wasn't for me. In my opinion I'd probably give it a 3 or 4, the battle system was what killed it for me. I heard some people say they actually liked it but I really just got it for the FFXV demo it came with(way before FFXV came out). That's just me, You might like it. The characters look cool though.

Might have to read up on it more and watch some commentary lacking game play of it, maybe that'll help me decide if I should get it or not.  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:35 pm
Angelic_Pastel_Soldier
I haven't played very many of them, a little here and there. My favorites are X and X-2 though ^^ I LOVE Yuna ^^ I actually cosplayed as her from X last year at AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta). Once I've lost a bunch of weight I plan on cosplaying as her from X-2 ^^

Awesome. =D
One of these years...I'll get to a con myself. Never have the time or money.
Being an 'adult' sucks!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:54 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard

User Image
my spirit animals animal c; xD

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:58 pm
His Rinoa