Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
What Final Fantasy games have you played? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:24 pm
Make a list of all the games, spin offs you've played, share which you enjoyed the most.
Tell us which ones you're looking forward to.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:20 pm
Final Fantasy 7 ( favorite )
Final Fantasy 8, 10, 10-2 ( parts of it, didn't make it far ), 12 ( not finished it ), 13 ( not finished it ), Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core ( not finished ), Dissidia ( not finished 1 or 2 ), World of Final Fantasy ( playing when I can find time ), Tactics ( never finished ), ExVius ( playing when can find time ), Mobius ( playing when can find time ).

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Dumbitri

Trash Husband

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:11 pm
FFVII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII Trilogy, XV, Both Dissidia Games, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, I tried out Type-0 but I didn't like it gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:19 am
emotion_awesome Technically...None of them..xD

But I've watched a lot being played~ :'3  

Aras

Loyal Lionheart

25,350 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Princess Lightning Farron

Headstrong Warrior

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Final Fantasy 13 trilogy is my favorite.
I've played FF8, FF10/10-2, FF11, FF14, FF15, and the Dissidia games.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:24 pm
Her Squall
FFVII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII Trilogy, XV, Both Dissidia Games, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, I tried out Type-0 but I didn't like it gonk

I had heard mixed things about type-0, which is why I never picked it up myself. On a scale of 1-10, how bad would you say it is?  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:25 pm
Aras

XD Yes, we know, you cheat. Did you ever get to see all the screens from the FFVII event in Mobius?  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How is 15? I'm hearing a lot of good things about it.  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Headstrong Warrior

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:38 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard

I think it's really good. I never finished it myself. But I did see my husband beat the game. He seemed to really like it a lot cause he would stay up late playing it. :3

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:50 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard

I think it's really good. I never finished it myself. But I did see my husband beat the game. He seemed to really like it a lot cause he would stay up late playing it. :3

I've had co-workers at work talking about it and telling me I should get it. I might, the only thing that's stopping me is the battle system. Wondering how well that goes, I have heard my co-workers talk about it. You can't control more than one player, the other party members help, you can do chain attacks and swap characters as needed in battle, but can't do much else with them as you could every other FF game...

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Aras

Loyal Lionheart

25,350 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:41 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras

XD Yes, we know, you cheat. Did you ever get to see all the screens from the FFVII event in Mobius?

:p You may know that I cheat, but other folks may not~ xD Not being the one playing has allowed me to learn more about the stories in some games than the player because while they're worrying about game mechanics, I'm paying more attention to other plot based things~ XD

And no, I've been more focused on a youtuber playing through all the FF main games~ :'D I've finally gotten to see the actual 2 and 3 being played~  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:58 pm
User Image
vii , viii, ix , x , x-2, xii , xiii-2

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:18 pm
Aras
PokeyHeadedBastard
Aras

:p You may know that I cheat, but other folks may not~ xD Not being the one playing has allowed me to learn more about the stories in some games than the player because while they're worrying about game mechanics, I'm paying more attention to other plot based things~ XD

And no, I've been more focused on a youtuber playing through all the FF main games~ :'D I've finally gotten to see the actual 2 and 3 being played~

I have a hard time sitting and watching youtuber's play anything, all their damn commentary. >/
One of these years I'll get to play some of the ones I've missed....right after I get around to finishing the ones I need to finish / want to finish. X.x;;;;

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:19 pm
His Rinoa
User Image
vii , viii, ix , x , x-2, xii , xiii-2

Was VIII your favorite of them?  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:47 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard

User Image
yeah xD even though my husbands is vii, i'm just glad he agreed to be squall for me c;
even though we cosplay as a bunch of video game characters/couples.

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff