Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Obligatory Introduction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Du Reves

Lonely Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:54 pm
Hey, I'm Du Reves, avid writer. I've been roleplaying Final Fantasy on Gaia since about 2005, between this account and another on which I ran a mix FF RP for about ten years. I have the most fun writing Final Fantasy 7 characters. I've since fallen out of love with RP due to unfortunate OOC drama across a couple of threads I ran, losing friends, and it generally being more trouble than it was worth. sweatdrop Landed me with some lovely social anxiety and depression and turned me into basically a hermit. But that's enough of the real talk.

On to happier matters! As you might've seen from the thread I posted, I've turned to writing a series of Final Fantasy 7 fanfics all by myself! For the first time in ten years, aaaah! I used to be quite active on fanfiction.net under the name AmaranthEternity and my Vincent x Elena fic 'The Killing Moon' was pretty well-received, so here's hoping my new series gets just as well liked. 3nodding If anyone's interested, I'm DuReves on Wattpad, fanfiction.net, and deviantart where my fic can be found. I thought I'd come introduce myself properly, since you all seem like a nice, approachable bunch. blaugh

My first ever FF was 10, soon followed by 7, and Crisis Core and FF10 are the only ones to ever make me cry. FF9 came pretty close though. They're my favourite to play to this day. heart I couldn't possibly pick a favourite character from all the amazing ones in the series, but I find the most interest in writing for Elena, Vincent, Sephiroth, and Genesis. I feel like I relate in some way to each of them, so they're just really fascinating to delve into. Maybe I'll branch out depending how long I stick to my fic-writing. 3nodding Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:34 am
Du Reves
Hey, I'm Du Reves, avid writer. I've been roleplaying Final Fantasy on Gaia since about 2005, between this account and another on which I ran a mix FF RP for about ten years. I have the most fun writing Final Fantasy 7 characters. I've since fallen out of love with RP due to unfortunate OOC drama across a couple of threads I ran, losing friends, and it generally being more trouble than it was worth. sweatdrop Landed me with some lovely social anxiety and depression and turned me into basically a hermit. But that's enough of the real talk.

On to happier matters! As you might've seen from the thread I posted, I've turned to writing a series of Final Fantasy 7 fanfics all by myself! For the first time in ten years, aaaah! I used to be quite active on fanfiction.net under the name AmaranthEternity and my Vincent x Elena fic 'The Killing Moon' was pretty well-received, so here's hoping my new series gets just as well liked. 3nodding If anyone's interested, I'm DuReves on Wattpad, fanfiction.net, and deviantart where my fic can be found. I thought I'd come introduce myself properly, since you all seem like a nice, approachable bunch. blaugh

My first ever FF was 10, soon followed by 7, and Crisis Core and FF10 are the only ones to ever make me cry. FF9 came pretty close though. They're my favourite to play to this day. heart I couldn't possibly pick a favourite character from all the amazing ones in the series, but I find the most interest in writing for Elena, Vincent, Sephiroth, and Genesis. I feel like I relate in some way to each of them, so they're just really fascinating to delve into. Maybe I'll branch out depending how long I stick to my fic-writing. 3nodding Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the guild!
If you ever feel like trying your hand at RP again there are several here in the guild that are RPers and we also have our half assed mix: The bonfire A place of chatter / ooc / half assed in character s**t. No pressure, no problems.

Oo-ho! A writer. Nice. When I get some free time will have to go over and check out your works. There are not enough writers for final fantasy around any more. We have a few other writing types in the guild, I will not name names, but they might step up and introduce themselves.
Approachable, we do try to be. There are not enough of us left online to be complete assholes to one another.

10 had a really unique ending, didn't it? Sort of left you wondering. I don't know if 10-2 touched upon the after effects much of 10, never finished 10-2. But just having played 10 all the way through of the two of those, leaves a lot to speculate on.

Sadly Crisis core is another one of those I have never finished either. I need to one of these days. I fail. I know.

Elena, Vincent, Sephiroth and Genesis huh? -whistles- Got a few extremes going on there! But I can see where they'd be interesting to try and get into their heads.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out