Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Obligatory Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:50 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Yuna Yuni Chan
I'm Allie, and I love to cosplay irl and Gaia. Currently on Gaia I'm working on a Yuna Gunner cosplay. Last year I cosplayed as Yuna's Summoner outfit. Once I lose enough weight I'm hoping to cosplay as Yuna's Gunner outfit. My husband wants me to go as Lady Luck though, lol, I'm like NO WAY xd If it's not too pricy, I might try out Yuna's White Mage outfit, though the staff would probably be too expensive. Anyway, I'm a stay-home wife (hoping to be a mother one day). I'm disabled so I spend most of my time at home (can't get a job). I've been married for nearly seven years and have a fur baby.

My first experience with Final Fantasy:

Many many years ago (I'm guessing around when FFX first came out), when I was in sixth grade, so, I guess that would be sometime in '02/'03) I was with one of my best friends and we went to one of her grandparents friends house I think (she lived with her grandparents). We were checking out the games they had on their PS2 and we found FFX. We were curious about it and tried playing it from the beginning. We couldn't figure out how to play though. The only turn-based games we had really ever played were Pokemon. Years later I found FFX-2 and was able to figure out the controls (I'd say it was some time in high school...maybe around '07/'08 ). I LOVED it! I especially loved Yuna. Sometimes she's a bit annoying but she also reminded me of myself (maybe that's why I find her a bit annoying lol). When I started dating my now husband ('09 - I had graduated high school), he told me to try X again so I can understand the story better. So he got me X and I played that too. I had a lot of fun now that I knew how to actually play, lol. I've also played XII but couldn't figure out how to play it. It was different from X/X-2. I've also played a little bit of IV, VI, and one of the ones on the PSP (I forgot what it was called, but it had characters from different FF games all in one). I've watched my husband play some too. His favorite is IV, but I just didn't really get into it. X and X-2 are my favorites though ^^

=O See you recently changed your name.
7's controls took me a little bit to figure out too, because the confirm / cancel action buttons weren't the same as other games, when I first started I kept hitting the wrong buttons until I got used to that style.
Think you played for the PSP Dissidia or Dissidia-012.

Yea it was the first Dissidia! My husband had borrowed it from a friend.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:25 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard

Yes, taking a shower with a uniform on can be quite troublesome I hear.

You're telling me you don't have a telescoping lens pointed at his apartment? I'm in disbelief of this.

If you have ideas, feel free to run with them. If you need rights of crew / vp to do it, just let me know.

Yeah I'd assume so. Sort of like swimming in your uniform... I've accidentally done that once or twice...! sweatdrop

W-what?! No! I don't!!! redface
DON'T LISTEN TO WHATEVER LIES RENO IS SPREADING scream scream scream sweatdrop crying

I'l look around here and think of some ideas... emotion_dowant

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

its okayleigh

Aged Baby

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:15 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
its okayleigh
hi i'm a nerd who loves final fantasy. names kayleigh. i've been on gaia for too long and even when i joined i was always cosplaying something final fantasy.

some of you may know me as Cid Highwind -->> Cid account

or maybe you know me as Cloud Strife or Midgar Soldier -->> Cloud account

lmao i even have a Zidane Tribal account that i should really update but am too lazy -->> Zidane account

anyway tho. i cosplay alot so--yeah

LAGU I KNEW THAT WAS YOU HOLY s**t, DUDE ITS BEEN TOO LONG.

I can't make a guild and NOT invite 'Ciddy-kins' =X
It has been a** forever.
You ever see anyone else online? Jenova, Emp, etc?
I've seen Bayrcks, Emp and Mistress Opal on, but that's about it.

heart
Not on here no. I see Emp on Xbox almost everyday. Jenova is too busy being an overwatch weeb to give a s**t about gaia anymore RIP  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:45 am
hihi I'm Monstrocker and I love gaia cosplaying FF characters. I've been here for awhile but most of the people I have met moved on from this site. The best memory here is that 2010 FF gathering and it was a blastttt.

FF9 is the first game I played that got me exposed to the series many years ago! Right now I didn't really play FF15 yet but hopefully I will. It's been years since I last went back into the fandom.

nice to meet you all!  

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:12 pm
Elena Chan-chan
PokeyHeadedBastard

You're telling me you don't have a telescoping lens pointed at his apartment? I'm in disbelief of this.

If you have ideas, feel free to run with them. If you need rights of crew / vp to do it, just let me know.

Yeah I'd assume so. Sort of like swimming in your uniform... I've accidentally done that once or twice...! sweatdrop

DON'T LISTEN TO WHATEVER LIES RENO IS SPREADING scream scream scream sweatdrop crying

Swimming in a uniform, not very fun, no. I agree. Especially salt water.

XD I don't know... he was pretty convincing... -rubs chin-

-Salutes- I leave it to you.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:13 pm
its okayleigh
PokeyHeadedBastard
its okayleigh
hi i'm a nerd who loves final fantasy. names kayleigh. i've been on gaia for too long and even when i joined i was always cosplaying something final fantasy.

some of you may know me as Cid Highwind -->> Cid account

or maybe you know me as Cloud Strife or Midgar Soldier -->> Cloud account

lmao i even have a Zidane Tribal account that i should really update but am too lazy -->> Zidane account

anyway tho. i cosplay alot so--yeah

LAGU I KNEW THAT WAS YOU HOLY s**t, DUDE ITS BEEN TOO LONG.

I can't make a guild and NOT invite 'Ciddy-kins' =X
It has been a** forever.
You ever see anyone else online? Jenova, Emp, etc?
I've seen Bayrcks, Emp and Mistress Opal on, but that's about it.

heart
Not on here no. I see Emp on Xbox almost everyday. Jenova is too busy being an overwatch weeb to give a s**t about gaia anymore RIP

I've not seen Emp in awhile, think he forgot about Gaia again.
D  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:15 pm
Monstrocker
hihi I'm Monstrocker and I love gaia cosplaying FF characters. I've been here for awhile but most of the people I have met moved on from this site. The best memory here is that 2010 FF gathering and it was a blastttt.

FF9 is the first game I played that got me exposed to the series many years ago! Right now I didn't really play FF15 yet but hopefully I will. It's been years since I last went back into the fandom.

nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the guild!
It's difficult to get into a fandom on Gaia when you can't find fellow fans, isn't it?

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:58 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Elena Chan-chan
PokeyHeadedBastard

chlorine is murder on fabric though!

哎呀!Don't ever listen to him!!! crying
Because if we're going by rumours he spreads... I hear a certain spiky-haired SOLDIER has a an interest in pretty clothes made of fabric that is soft and shimmers...

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Cloud Strife SDS

Aged Wolf

9,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:36 pm
The names Rick. Im 29 currently residing in Texas. Been on Gaia since 2004. Most people may know me as Cloud Strife V1 and Cloud R Strife. I've always been Cloud Strife on Gaia and irl cosplay x.x Basically you can tell I'm a VII fanboy due to that ^____^;

So not good at introductions...
Any question? Feel free to pester me >___>  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:44 pm
Elena Chan-chan
PokeyHeadedBastard
Elena Chan-chan
PokeyHeadedBastard

Because if we're going by rumours he spreads... I hear a certain spiky-haired SOLDIER has a an interest in pretty clothes made of fabric that is soft and shimmers...

I guess that leaves....river water?

-Coughs- I...uh...never knew that about Zack....

>>

<<

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:46 pm
Cloud Senpai
The names Rick. Im 29 currently residing in Texas. Been on Gaia since 2004. Most people may know me as Cloud Strife V1 and Cloud R Strife. I've always been Cloud Strife on Gaia and irl cosplay x.x Basically you can tell I'm a VII fanboy due to that ^____^;

So not good at introductions...
Any question? Feel free to pester me >___>

Welcome to the guild. =D
Years ago, I think I recall seeing V1 and Cloud R Strife a few times in towns, back when it was popular for all of us fans to gather in towns.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:18 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Elena Chan-chan
PokeyHeadedBastard
Elena Chan-chan
PokeyHeadedBastard

>>

<<

Just stay out of the mako pools!
Not uh... that the water is contaminated... ninja Not ALL of it anyway...

Heh heh... yes so, Mr. Strife ~
I think we have a draw, Sir? ninja emotion_dowant

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:27 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Monstrocker

nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the guild!
It's difficult to get into a fandom on Gaia when you can't find fellow fans, isn't it?

Thank you! Yeah, it's pretty tough to find fans around gaia ;A; Luckily I wandered into this guild and it's pretty cool!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm
Elena Chan-chan
PokeyHeadedBastard
Elena Chan-chan
PokeyHeadedBastard
Elena Chan-chan
PokeyHeadedBastard

>>

<<

Just stay out of the mako pools!
Not uh... that the water is contaminated... ninja Not ALL of it anyway...

Heh heh... yes so, Mr. Strife ~
I think we have a draw, Sir? ninja emotion_dowant

...But...they're...shiny...

<< >> Uh, hm...yes, it seems we're at a stand still with this one. -coughs-

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:42 pm
Monstrocker
PokeyHeadedBastard
Monstrocker

nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the guild!

Thank you! Yeah, it's pretty tough to find fans around gaia ;A; Luckily I wandered into this guild and it's pretty cool!

We're just getting started around here, not a large guild yet. If you've any ideas, feel free to toss them out there / act on them.  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff