Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Obligatory Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fluffy Floof

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:17 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
Hello o.o
I'm Amanda but you may call me by Teefah if you like xD, in my 20's and from the United States.

Um as you can see I am cosplaying as my own version of Tifa Lockhart from FFVII because I'm a broke a** bish xD HAHA

Anyways.. Final Fantasy VII has always been my favorite game since.. day one it came out.

I do have other accounts such as Lily of the Ancients, Stellarum Nocte but this one is my main so I am always around so yeah. If you wanna chat and be friends, go for it. I suck at intro's lol

Welcome to the guild! =D
Feel free to drag your other names in if you'd like to as well.
Your Tifa cosplay looks fine to me. But I feel your pain on the broke part. Barret doesn't pay us enough!

Why thank you Cloud! biggrin
And thank youuuuu again.
It's just my own version of Tifa. Until.. I get more.. gil you know.
I'm going have to give Barret a talking to and maybe he'll pay us more! D:

Yes, give him a good talking to. He seems to listen to you.
Do you have a design in mind for which of Tifa's outfits you wanted to make? Her usual one? The one from the past? Her...uh...visiting the Don's outfit?

I guess he listens to me because.. I am scary when I am mad.
Wellllll Cloud~ I may not do the last one you mentioned -coughs-
I am leaning in between her Crisis Core outfit and her Advent Children. I found the PERFECT item for her Advent Children, its that 'On That Day' item but.. it is pretty expensive. It's like 500 bil. I don't have enough money for that. So the Crisis Core one may be easier and her original outfit.

I've seen that item. And it is very expensive. -turns pockets inside out- Nothing but pocket fluff here. >/
( To be fair though, her Don outfit would be easy to get. ) XD
The past / crisis core outfit shouldn't be too difficult. I think we have most of those items either in the gold shop or very cheap any more in the MP.

I wish I was riiiiiich.
Damn Cloud, you are poooooor too.
lol I may do her Don outfit but I don't know which dress would resemble it.
Yeah I suppose her old and crisis core outfit could be done since you said most of the items could be found in the gold shop or cheap items be found on the MP.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:32 pm
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

And thank youuuuu again.

Do you have a design in mind for which of Tifa's outfits you wanted to make? Her usual one? The one from the past? Her...uh...visiting the Don's outfit?

I am leaning in between her Crisis Core outfit and her Advent Children. I found the PERFECT item for her Advent Children, its that 'On That Day' item but.. it is pretty expensive. It's like 500 bil. I don't have enough money for that. So the Crisis Core one may be easier and her original outfit.

I've seen that item. And it is very expensive. -turns pockets inside out- Nothing but pocket fluff here. >/
The past / crisis core outfit shouldn't be too difficult. I think we have most of those items either in the gold shop or very cheap any more in the MP.

I wish I was riiiiiich.
Yeah I suppose her old and crisis core outfit could be done since you said most of the items could be found in the gold shop or cheap items be found on the MP.

Natural Leather Mini SKirt or leather punk miniskirt ( can't show you, it's still a female base only item )

Hm, finding a vest that layers with the wench's bustier is a pain. try white hot top.

belt would use sandleather glamrock

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/56155 <---woody's cowboy hat

and for the time being since I can't find better, black city cowboy boots

( item list and spellings of them ) --minus skirt since female only item.

Premium Heart Dark Locks
Black City Cowboy Boots
Sandleather Glamrock Belt
Brown Vest
White Hot Top
Toy Story 3 Woody's Cowboy Hat

the Don's outfit:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/21581
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10045471
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/208 or http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/53091

not too horrible in prices.

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Fluffy Floof

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:04 am
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

And thank youuuuu again.

I wish I was riiiiiich.

Natural Leather Mini SKirt or leather punk miniskirt ( can't show you, it's still a female base only item )

Hm, finding a vest that layers with the wench's bustier is a pain. try white hot top.

Premium Heart Dark Locks
Black City Cowboy Boots
Brown Vest
White Hot Top

the Don's outfit:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/208 or http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/53091

Well her crisis core outfit is done x3
probably for another avi for her, I'll do the Don's outfit one

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:27 pm
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

I wish I was riiiiiich.

Premium Heart Dark Locks
Black City Cowboy Boots
Brown Vest
White Hot Top

the Don's outfit:

There you go. =D Looks good. If you dress her in the Don's look, I'll make it official and do Cloud's just for you.  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Fluffy Floof

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:30 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler

I wish I was riiiiiich.

Premium Heart Dark Locks
Black City Cowboy Boots
Brown Vest
White Hot Top

the Don's outfit:

There you go. =D Looks good. If you dress her in the Don's look, I'll make it official and do Cloud's just for you.

Oh snap. I would like to see that xD aha  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:35 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Elena Chan-chan
Hello all! I have two accounts - this Elena one (who is currently looking not soo TURK like so let's say she's in her student days form?) and an alt account for her big sister, "Gun" (Gun_Turk is that account if you're interested). I think it's safe to assume that I'm OBSESSED with FF7 and infatuated with the TURKS.

I love a good FF7 rp. I have other fandoms too... but FF7 has endured the longest...

Well I don't really know what else to put here and much like my account's namesake I am very good at rambling so I will save everyone a lot of eye strain and sign off here... unless of course you'd LIKE me to talk on... and on... ninja

No worries. No one seems to mind Reno being half assed in uniform, so why can't you get away with not wearing one for awhile?

The turks are awesome. I wish they'd re-release the cell phone game for an app for today's phones. Or even a computer game. Never got to play it myself.
Also, I don't think anyone can deny the fact the turks have an awesome theme song.

I know Little Kadaj enjoys Rping too, I'm sure there are other's in the guild. If you'd like, make a thread, if there is interest in it, I'll make a whole subforum for Rping.

Ramble away. =D A silent guild isn't any fun, and I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best at running them. That makes talking the next best thing to have while I try and figure out what other things I can add to the guild.

I'm sure there are times when it's advantageous to NOT wear a uniform... right? Well... don't ask Mr. Tseng that question! I don't think he takes his off...

Hey if you ever need any help with the guild let me know!
4laugh

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:10 am
I'm Allie, and I love to cosplay irl and Gaia. Currently on Gaia I'm working on a Yuna Gunner cosplay. Last year I cosplayed as Yuna's Summoner outfit. Once I lose enough weight I'm hoping to cosplay as Yuna's Gunner outfit. My husband wants me to go as Lady Luck though, lol, I'm like NO WAY xd If it's not too pricy, I might try out Yuna's White Mage outfit, though the staff would probably be too expensive. Anyway, I'm a stay-home wife (hoping to be a mother one day). I'm disabled so I spend most of my time at home (can't get a job). I've been married for nearly seven years and have a fur baby.

My first experience with Final Fantasy:

Many many years ago (I'm guessing around when FFX first came out), when I was in sixth grade, so, I guess that would be sometime in '02/'03) I was with one of my best friends and we went to one of her grandparents friends house I think (she lived with her grandparents). We were checking out the games they had on their PS2 and we found FFX. We were curious about it and tried playing it from the beginning. We couldn't figure out how to play though. The only turn-based games we had really ever played were Pokemon. Years later I found FFX-2 and was able to figure out the controls (I'd say it was some time in high school...maybe around '07/'08 ). I LOVED it! I especially loved Yuna. Sometimes she's a bit annoying but she also reminded me of myself (maybe that's why I find her a bit annoying lol). When I started dating my now husband ('09 - I had graduated high school), he told me to try X again so I can understand the story better. So he got me X and I played that too. I had a lot of fun now that I knew how to actually play, lol. I've also played XII but couldn't figure out how to play it. It was different from X/X-2. I've also played a little bit of IV, VI, and one of the ones on the PSP (I forgot what it was called, but it had characters from different FF games all in one). I've watched my husband play some too. His favorite is IV, but I just didn't really get into it. X and X-2 are my favorites though ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:35 am
Yo. Name's Noctis. I'm a prince. Wife's here somewhere.  

Prince Noctis CaeIum

Wealthy Raider

Princess Lightning Farron

Headstrong Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:11 am
Prince Noctis CaeIum

User Image

Hubbu~ Welcome to the guild. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:15 am
Princess Lightning Farron
Prince Noctis CaeIum

User Image

Hubbu~ Welcome to the guild. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Happy to be here, so long as you're here.  

Prince Noctis CaeIum

Wealthy Raider

its okayleigh

Aged Baby

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:52 am
hi i'm a nerd who loves final fantasy. names kayleigh. i've been on gaia for too long and even when i joined i was always cosplaying something final fantasy.

some of you may know me as Cid Highwind -->> Cid account

or maybe you know me as Cloud Strife or Midgar Soldier -->> Cloud account

lmao i even have a Zidane Tribal account that i should really update but am too lazy -->> Zidane account

anyway tho. i cosplay alot so--yeah

LAGU I KNEW THAT WAS YOU HOLY s**t, DUDE ITS BEEN TOO LONG.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:26 pm
Elena Chan-chan
PokeyHeadedBastard
Elena Chan-chan
Hello all! I have two accounts - this Elena one (who is currently looking not soo TURK like so let's say she's in her student days form?) and an alt account for her big sister, "Gun" (Gun_Turk is that account if you're interested). I think it's safe to assume that I'm OBSESSED with FF7 and infatuated with the TURKS.

I love a good FF7 rp. I have other fandoms too... but FF7 has endured the longest...

Well I don't really know what else to put here and much like my account's namesake I am very good at rambling so I will save everyone a lot of eye strain and sign off here... unless of course you'd LIKE me to talk on... and on... ninja

No worries. No one seems to mind Reno being half assed in uniform, so why can't you get away with not wearing one for awhile?

The turks are awesome. I wish they'd re-release the cell phone game for an app for today's phones. Or even a computer game. Never got to play it myself.
Also, I don't think anyone can deny the fact the turks have an awesome theme song.

I know Little Kadaj enjoys Rping too, I'm sure there are other's in the guild. If you'd like, make a thread, if there is interest in it, I'll make a whole subforum for Rping.

Ramble away. =D A silent guild isn't any fun, and I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best at running them. That makes talking the next best thing to have while I try and figure out what other things I can add to the guild.

I'm sure there are times when it's advantageous to NOT wear a uniform... right? Well... don't ask Mr. Tseng that question! I don't think he takes his off...

Hey if you ever need any help with the guild let me know!
4laugh

Yes, taking a shower with a uniform on can be quite troublesome I hear.

You're telling me you don't have a telescoping lens pointed at his apartment? I'm in disbelief of this.

If you have ideas, feel free to run with them. If you need rights of crew / vp to do it, just let me know.

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:32 pm
its okayleigh
hi i'm a nerd who loves final fantasy. names kayleigh. i've been on gaia for too long and even when i joined i was always cosplaying something final fantasy.

some of you may know me as Cid Highwind -->> Cid account

or maybe you know me as Cloud Strife or Midgar Soldier -->> Cloud account

lmao i even have a Zidane Tribal account that i should really update but am too lazy -->> Zidane account

anyway tho. i cosplay alot so--yeah

LAGU I KNEW THAT WAS YOU HOLY s**t, DUDE ITS BEEN TOO LONG.

I can't make a guild and NOT invite 'Ciddy-kins' =X
It has been a** forever.
You ever see anyone else online? Jenova, Emp, etc?
I've seen Bayrcks, Emp and Mistress Opal on, but that's about it.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:33 pm
Prince Noctis CaeIum

Welcome to the guild.

What? Somewhere? We're not that big a guild yet, you can't possibly tell me you lost her in all this empty space. =O

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:36 pm
Yuna Yuni Chan
I'm Allie, and I love to cosplay irl and Gaia. Currently on Gaia I'm working on a Yuna Gunner cosplay. Last year I cosplayed as Yuna's Summoner outfit. Once I lose enough weight I'm hoping to cosplay as Yuna's Gunner outfit. My husband wants me to go as Lady Luck though, lol, I'm like NO WAY xd If it's not too pricy, I might try out Yuna's White Mage outfit, though the staff would probably be too expensive. Anyway, I'm a stay-home wife (hoping to be a mother one day). I'm disabled so I spend most of my time at home (can't get a job). I've been married for nearly seven years and have a fur baby.

My first experience with Final Fantasy:

Many many years ago (I'm guessing around when FFX first came out), when I was in sixth grade, so, I guess that would be sometime in '02/'03) I was with one of my best friends and we went to one of her grandparents friends house I think (she lived with her grandparents). We were checking out the games they had on their PS2 and we found FFX. We were curious about it and tried playing it from the beginning. We couldn't figure out how to play though. The only turn-based games we had really ever played were Pokemon. Years later I found FFX-2 and was able to figure out the controls (I'd say it was some time in high school...maybe around '07/'08 ). I LOVED it! I especially loved Yuna. Sometimes she's a bit annoying but she also reminded me of myself (maybe that's why I find her a bit annoying lol). When I started dating my now husband ('09 - I had graduated high school), he told me to try X again so I can understand the story better. So he got me X and I played that too. I had a lot of fun now that I knew how to actually play, lol. I've also played XII but couldn't figure out how to play it. It was different from X/X-2. I've also played a little bit of IV, VI, and one of the ones on the PSP (I forgot what it was called, but it had characters from different FF games all in one). I've watched my husband play some too. His favorite is IV, but I just didn't really get into it. X and X-2 are my favorites though ^^

=O See you recently changed your name.
7's controls took me a little bit to figure out too, because the confirm / cancel action buttons weren't the same as other games, when I first started I kept hitting the wrong buttons until I got used to that style.
Think you played for the PSP Dissidia or Dissidia-012.

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff