Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Obligatory Introduction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regulus Noctis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:51 am
Hello, hello.

Glad I found this gem. I'm Ry ~

I used to cosplay Vincent Valentine under the name of Tears of Cerberus and have many other accounts and usernames after that.

Looking forward to meet the rest of you ~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:34 pm
Regulus Noctis
Hello, hello.

Glad I found this gem. I'm Ry ~

I used to cosplay Vincent Valentine under the name of Tears of Cerberus and have many other accounts and usernames after that.

Looking forward to meet the rest of you ~

Welcome to the guild, Noctis.
Tears of Cerberus sounds familiar, I think I seen it around years ago, don't think we ever spoke.

Feel free to jump in and join the conversation / weirdness at the bonfire, or start something up of your own.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:37 pm
Hello people, I am Sonus.

I actually haven't been on this site for 4-5 years and just recently decided to drop in and see if any of my friends were still here. I started Gaia in 04 I believe, maybe before that. I use to be apart of the family scene for FF/KH. I was apart of Valiant, Reborn, Heart, Unchained, and Overdrive. I am sure I was apart of other families, but I can't even remember who I was in some if this families. I have cosplayed on here mostly as Riku, but have also done Roxas, Ventus, Van, Zack Fair, Cloud, Snow, and sephiroth.

Basically I think I wanna hang around here and see if I can't reconnect with old friends. I assume a lot of people are still here just changed names.

Me in real life, I am 27 and basically just work my life away trying to figure out how to get into a real career without a degree. I have a ferret as well. Not the best choice in pet I have learned, but I love the little guy. Named him Paragrin Took or Pippin for short.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:14 am
Hello everyone! I'm Just A Coffee Stain..i go by many names but i was previously 'Aint Your Cup Of Tea'..im a stylish and cosplay crazy gaian whose been here since 05 and have so many cosplays..i'm better known as Neku but since WoFF I cant help but to cosplay the twins.. Reynn & Lann <3 I'm bad at explaining myself so lets just talk <3  

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:03 am
Wutai Babe
I've been a fan of Final Fantasy since the 7th installment.
I used to like KH, but I fell out of it after the second game because I felt that the story became convoluted and it forced FF to take a back seat and suffer as a franchise. I have also been one of the many people eagerly awaiting the FFVII remake and felt that 'blow' when we were told that it wouldn't happen years ago unless another FF game surpassed it in sales.

I've been on Gaia since 2005, but have lurked the internet since the late 1990s.
I'm 25 years old and engaged.
I've had many cosplay accounts over the years, but I was never in any families.
I tried to join a KH family in like 2011, but people I didn't even know hated me and therefore I wasn't allowed in which was.. weird? Though I'm not surprised to have learned that those same users up and left Gaia for Tumblr and were actually deeply disturbed individuals with loads of baggage.
I used to cosplay Lucrecia Crescent and never felt "allowed" to cosplay FF/KH characters due to harassment in Towns from cliquey Squaresoft family/guilds.

As one of those members of the families, I do apologise for their behavior. I know exactly what tyiu are talking about and got that same reaction back then too. A lot of the members from Overdrive were like that. They were nice people most of them, just very untrusting since in 09 a bunch of random people were allowed to joined and it almost ended the family because of the new people. They were also really close friends so they didn't like to add new people.

Hope that sheds some light, but ether way I am sorry. I ended up leaving and started the heart family because of how people were treated by the major families.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:49 pm
Sonus Venti

I actually haven't been on this site for 4-5 years and just recently decided to drop in and see if any of my friends were still here. I started Gaia in 04 I believe, maybe before that. I use to be apart of the family scene for FF/KH. I was apart of Valiant, Reborn, Heart, Unchained, and Overdrive. I am sure I was apart of other families, but I can't even remember who I was in some if this families. I have cosplayed on here mostly as Riku, but have also done Roxas, Ventus, Van, Zack Fair, Cloud, Snow, and sephiroth.

Basically I think I wanna hang around here and see if I can't reconnect with old friends. I assume a lot of people are still here just changed names.

Me in real life, I am 27 and basically just work my life away trying to figure out how to get into a real career without a degree. I have a ferret as well. Not the best choice in pet I have learned, but I love the little guy. Named him Paragrin Took or Pippin for short.

Welcome back to Gaia and welcome to the guild.
The families, I remember the 'Overdrives' though never was in them myself.

Feel free to hang around, and do whatever. We're still trying to get off the ground here and semi-quiet as of late, but still a good hub for meeting other fans.

I'm not sure if a lot are still here or have left completely. Maybe a mix of both.
Seems more the later. Which completely sucks.

XD!@Ferret's name. That's great.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:55 pm
TurkReno
Sonus Venti

Feel free to hang around, and do whatever. We're still trying to get off the ground here and semi-quiet as of late, but still a good hub for meeting other fans.

I'm not sure if a lot are still here or have left completely. Maybe a mix of both.

Why thank you for the welcome. Ya, I would like to keep hanging around. I hear the old owner has returned so he should fix the inflation problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:01 pm
Wutai Babe
I've been a fan of Final Fantasy since the 7th installment.
I used to like KH, but I fell out of it after the second game because I felt that the story became convoluted and it forced FF to take a back seat and suffer as a franchise. I have also been one of the many people eagerly awaiting the FFVII remake and felt that 'blow' when we were told that it wouldn't happen years ago unless another FF game surpassed it in sales.

I've been on Gaia since 2005, but have lurked the internet since the late 1990s.
I'm 25 years old and engaged.
I've had many cosplay accounts over the years, but I was never in any families.
I tried to join a KH family in like 2011, but people I didn't even know hated me and therefore I wasn't allowed in which was.. weird? Though I'm not surprised to have learned that those same users up and left Gaia for Tumblr and were actually deeply disturbed individuals with loads of baggage.
I used to cosplay Lucrecia Crescent and never felt "allowed" to cosplay FF/KH characters due to harassment in Towns from cliquey Squaresoft family/guilds.

I'm also waiting for the remake. I'm hoping they don't change too much in it. I already mourn the loss of the old battle system. D< I was hoping it would come out this year as they speculated, but now I am hearing NEXT year. Who does a guy have to threaten to get a game around here?!

A fellow 05'er. =D Nice.
XD!@Deeply disturbed with loads of baggage. I like that. I guess it's a good thing they took themselves and their baggage to tumblr then. Spare us all the headache.

o_o Never allowed? Damn. Never ran into that issue myself but it was rare that we ventured out of our own square in towns. Our guild back then usually kept ourselves amused.

If you ever want people to join you in towns, send us a post as to where. I've talked with a few others about a cosplay town block take over for a day. Nothing set yet.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:12 pm
Just A Coffee Stain
Hello everyone! I'm Just A Coffee Stain..i go by many names but i was previously 'Aint Your Cup Of Tea'..im a stylish and cosplay crazy gaian whose been here since 05 and have so many cosplays..i'm better known as Neku but since WoFF I cant help but to cosplay the twins.. Reynn & Lann <3 I'm bad at explaining myself so lets just talk <3

Welcome to the guild.
Nice another fellow 05'er. Didn't know there were many of us left.
Which twin is you favorite in WoFF?
Lann is mine, he's amusing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:13 pm
Sonus Venti
TurkReno
Sonus Venti

Why thank you for the welcome. Ya, I would like to keep hanging around. I hear the old owner has returned so he should fix the inflation problem.

Yes, Lanzer has returned and he's working on fixing things. It's a slow process, but we at least have zOMG back!  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:15 pm
TurkReno
Just A Coffee Stain

Welcome to the guild.

Lann is the best twin <3
Yeah i been cosplaying since i started this site (Then had to restart because the joys of being hacked in the old gaia days c smile

I love this guild (you all tortured the Smol child when i was Lann it was great xD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:19 pm
Just A Coffee Stain
TurkReno
Just A Coffee Stain

Welcome to the guild.

Lann is the best twin <3
Yeah i been cosplaying since i started this site (Then had to restart because the joys of being hacked in the old gaia days c smile

I love this guild (you all tortured the Smol child when i was Lann it was great xD)

Ouch, hacked. Did you manage to get your stuff back? Or did they never recover anything for you?

-brushes jacket off- We got to do something to amuse ourselves. No one is safe from us! Be it child or chocobo!

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:22 pm
TurkReno
Just A Coffee Stain
TurkReno
Just A Coffee Stain

Welcome to the guild.

Lann is the best twin <3

Ouch, hacked. Did you manage to get your stuff back? Or did they never recover anything for you?

-brushes jacket off- We got to do something to amuse ourselves. No one is safe from us! Be it child or chocobo!

Nope had to start over by scartch ALLLLLL over again. TTvTT

Sepiroth caused the situation to happen..HE OFFERED ME CHOCOLATE AND I WAS GONNA GO FOR IT WHO THE HONK DOESNT GO FOR IT?!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:31 pm
Just A Coffee Stain
TurkReno
Just A Coffee Stain
TurkReno
Just A Coffee Stain

Welcome to the guild.

Lann is the best twin <3

Nope had to start over by scartch ALLLLLL over again. TTvTT

Sepiroth caused the situation to happen..HE OFFERED ME CHOCOLATE AND I WAS GONNA GO FOR IT WHO THE HONK DOESNT GO FOR IT?!

X/! That sucks! I'd be out for blood.

-snickers- I dunno...Sephiroth offering chocolate. Seems as legit as this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But I remember that over in the bonfire.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out