azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:34 pm
"Y'should head towards the college. There's a store! Well, it isn't a store here ..." Gloom disappeared from her coat to the ground where he was bouncing on his feet. He ended up hovering in the air a little bit with each bounce.

"Gloom has a secret base in it!" And so the shadow marten started to bounce (walk) towards the location he mentioned. Gloom was totally prancing.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:14 am
Gloom was totally prancing.

Cass fell into pace behind him, though she pointedly kept her steps smaller than she would have liked. As much fun as it would be to outpace him, he was also the one who knew where he was going.

"A secret base, huh? I dunno if I'm cool enough to go into secret bases. I'd need to know the password or something."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:50 pm
"Think y'been in it before. Just not here." Gloom lead them to what was the fourth wall in other ashdown. His paws pressed against the door to open it up, though there was no victory fanfare as it opened.

Just eerie silence.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:27 pm
"Oh! I work here.."

Cass fished out her cell phone and snapped a picture of the exterior. She knew somebody who'd probably love to see how things were on the other side. Cid would receive a text immediately once she was back flipside.

Probably a few as they stepped inside, Cass still snapping pictures out of sheer fascination.

"I'm gonna guess ol' Cthulu isn't here."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:12 am
"Y'mean the tentacle dude? It got carted off a long time ago." It looked mostly intact aside from the fact that there wasn't much merchandise. What was there looked like it was not at all what she thought it should be.

Gloom was leading her to, of course, the employee basement.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:20 am
"That's a shame, I would have liked to have paid tribute," Cass looked around, quietly hitting the 'record' button to record the pan she did around the interior of the shop as she spoke. It was weird, seeing it just.... "I guess without Cid, the soul isn't here."

She stopped the recording, but the phone lingered in her hands as she followed Gloom down the familiar stairs. Cass had spent a lot of time down in that basement, that she was ready for it to be...well..the same, but also bracing for the fact it would be completely different now.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:55 pm
"Sometimes it shows back up," Gloom said, peering back at Cass before he practically oozed his way down the stairs. It was definitely different but it looked to be an amalgamation of geekery and nerdery from various time periods. It was not just the current year.

Where the Cthulhu beanbag was supposed to be was a massive kyuubey one. Gloom ran over to it and bounced into it, wriggling down and getting comfy. There was a Tuxedo Kamen plush right next to him that he nosed again. "This is Gloom's secret base!"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:21 pm
"Yeah? Huh." Did that mean it moved around on it's own or something else was happening there? Did it also change styles with the seasons like the one on the other side?

Things to consider.

The employee's room - or rather, the secret base - while looking different, still felt rather the same to a certain extent. Like a home that had been slightly rearranged and maybe some new furniture had been obtained, but....

"It's nice!" Cass gave the room a once over with the camera again, before starting to fish the candies she'd bought for the marten out of her bag. "Where do you want these?"

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:04 pm
"On the little table?" Which meant Gloom was then back on the ground, teeth biting gently into the kyuubey beanbag. He was absolutely going to drag it towards the low to the floor table (that was surprisingly entirely clean; it was spotless).

"Are y'gonna stay around with Gloom for a little while?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:09 pm
Cass unpacked the two containers of candy onto the table she was directed to, watching as Gloom moved his beanbag. It was sort of fitting, a little Kyuubey.

"If you'd like me to! I don't really have anywhere to be." She probably did, but time was weird. She'd not worry about it if she didn't have to at this point.

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:39 pm
"Gloom likes having friends visit ~ The Professor visits and talks and I stay with Kallyfriend sometimes and Americafriend is sweet ..." he spoke as he finally got the table in place with a small grunt. His paws patted against it, showing it was ready as she unpacked the candy.

The couch was there and there was another beanbag but it looked more like it was fluffy and shadowy than any actual shape.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:25 am
Once she had the packages set neatly on the tablet, Cass couldn't help but settle in the familiar spot where she was rather well known for shouting about her death to certain challenging video games into the heavens. Felt just as comfy, which was nice.

"Well I'm at least very familiar with this room. On the other side I'll sit in it after my shifts for a few hours to try and make my way through years of games I haven't had a chance to experience yet. It's...a weird way of catching up."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:35 pm
Gloom was leaning towards the packages, sniffing at the air as she opened them. "Gloom only watches things. Gloom doesn't play 'em." His ears flicked back a moment. "Had to ... learn that not all people are ... player characters or non-player characters even though y'kind of are."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:56 pm
Cass tilted her head slightly at him. "Well, depends on your perspective. There are definitely people in this world who to me are NPCs and others who are my party members. But that can change on a dime."

Finally, Cass opened up her own package of candy, taking out one of the pineapple gummies and tossing it in her mouth. It...it was actually pretty good. "Isn't Pineapple Licorice, but it's still fairly good!" she nodded. Lord, why could she never find that stuff anymore?

Pineapple Licorice was the best.

"I don't mind being watched....well, I guess with games. With actual people watching my actual actions, it's kind of uncomfortable."

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 pm
"Yeah, it can," Gloom said in agreement. "Y'can sometimes tell who is going to change too." A small chitter. "Well Gloom can. Y'scent changes when y'gonna get magic."

The shadow marten was tugging his package towards him and, rather deftly, opening it up to get out one of the small butterfly candies. One also was grabbed by a small, rogue shadow out of nowhere and whisked away to a dark corner.

It was being sniffed first before he would try it.

"Y'gotta watch out for people who just watch y'and don't say stuff. Especially if they're watching y'while y'not playing games." Obviously those kinds of people were up to all the things.

demon_pachabel

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces