[PRP] Sugarfina [Gloom/Cass] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:16 am
"Y'sure? I'll do it." Cass offered again, then smiled, leaning into the headrub she was rewarded with for offering to try and beat up reality. She would have made an affection level joke, but it was kind of nice to get some critter-affection.

Maybe someday she wouldn't crave it like a withdrawl.

"Of course. Like get candy!" she agreed. There were only two people ahead of them in the line now, and Cass couldn't help but look at the little knick-knacks the store had set up along the line. Cute little packages for the candies to go in, gift cards, stuff like that.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:03 pm
"Gloom likes candy," he admitted with another laugh, "especially tastykakes. Sometimes Kallyfriend shares with me or the Professor gives me things that are better than them."

As Cass was watching one of the displays one of the knick-knacks seemed to rattle and move. Gloom, of course, was looking not at them but the old woman behind them. Mostly because she had been giving them a little stink-eye the entire time.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:16 am
Cass stared at the rattling knick-knack, picking it up gently in one hand to take a look at it.

"I like candy pretty well too. All food is pretty great, though." A gyro sounded good sometime in the next few days. She had yet to have found a place in Ashdown that did them the way they were meant to be but....but every Gyro place was a greek mother.

Alas.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:44 pm
"Gloom never got to have candy or real food until here. Food over there is bland, unless y'at the Court." The rattling knick-knack stilled in Cass's hand before a small wisp of shadow came darting out of it.

It raced up her arm and back to Gloom.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:14 am
She traced the shadowy wisp up her arm and turned to look at Gloom. "Find something you wanted to look at?" she asked, holding the knick knack up for him.

"I can't say Candy is the most exciting thing I've ever encountered. I should treat you to some good food if you're ever up for it. I'm still on the hunt for a good Gyro." There was at least a food truck that came close to it at least.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:58 pm
Gloom gave a bob of his head that implied no, he did not want to look at it. The woman behind them, however, was looking everywhere else. Gloom did not approve of people who were mean, okay.

"Gyro? Wuzzat?" His tail swished lazily again. "Gloom sometimes gets to eat other things but Gloom just likes sweets the most."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:25 pm
The knick knack was replaced to it's previous position.

"A Gyro is..." how did she really explain it, "meat, some vegetables, and a sauce wrapped up in a type of bread called Pita. My mom used to make them. She used chicken and pork and made the sauce at home. They were the best. Nobody else quite does it justice."

As she spoke, it was finally Cass's turn to pay for her items, pointedly counting out cash bills when she was told her total. Once the bag was in hand, Cass paused in the doorway to peek outside.

It was still a bright day out, and Gloom had seemed pretty pointed about not liking the dark last time they had met.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:48 pm
"That sounds really tasty," said Gloom solemnly. "Gloom wouldn't mind trying it!" He was, of course, quite mystified by Cass counting out the currency. Mostly because he had not known there were numbers attached to the money! That was interesting.

When she was peeking out the door, the shadow marten made a noise. "Gloom can hide in y'shadow or in the bag to avoid the light. It doesn't hurt as much as it used to but still ..." A chitter escaped, one that sounded uncomfortable.

All she had to do was wait a moment and he would disappear into one of those two places. Cass can obviously pick which (because someone said so).

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:58 pm
"They're great. One of my favorite things to eat!" When she wasn't eating like absolute trash. It was probably a surprise that she hadn't given herself some sort of food poisoning or malnutrition issue from the way she fed.

Cass peered out the sun briefly, then glanced to Gloom. "Or my jacket," she offered, knowing that it was at least comfortable enough and it would likely be easier to converse that way. And get odd stares from people eyeballing the bulge in her coat (Is that a Gloom in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?). Ultimately, once the marten was settled, she headed out.

"Anyplace in particular I can take you and your bounty?"

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:01 pm
Gloom was happy to be hiding in the coat. "Y'very nice," he told Cass, only the whites of his eyes visible to be seen. He was still that strange cool warmth and while he felt like he was there, was not at the same time.

"Could go to Gloom's secret base? It's on the other side though ..." A thoughtful chitter escaped. "Gloom is okay wherever friend wants to go!"

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:11 pm
"Nope, I'm just a Cass," she countered, almost a teasing replay of 'Is a Gloom' from their first meeting. Still, it was nice to have the little warmish body in her jacket as she walked. If he didn't have a certain weight to him, he would have felt....well, not-felt she guessed.

"Hey, if I can find myself a way over to the other side, I'll happily walk you to your place." and then wander the streets lost for 15 minutes in and out of doorways. She really needed to figure out the to and from.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:19 pm
"Cassfriend is a good friend!" Gloom was perhaps a little too exuberant but he meant it all the same. His head peeked out of her jacket when she was in a shady spot, peering up on her (as if he was on his back in her coat, because he was).

"Can take y'over! Bring y'back too if y'can't do that y'self. Y'just gotta find a nice, big, shadow for us."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:33 pm
Cass peered around the streets, pondering the best place she could duck down into in order to give Gloom a big enough shadow for side-jumping. Was she ready to side jump? More ready than she normally was.

Eventually, she found a side of a building that was in enough shade to cast a shadow over the sidewalk as well. "Is this good enough?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:01 pm
"Perfect!" Gloom poked his head out of Cass's jacket and then looked around. "Y'just gotta walk through it! Gloom will do the rest!"

It was true. As Cass stepped forward and into the shadow of the building, it would feel as if the world was slowing around her and then, one step after another, she would find herself in other ashdown.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:30 pm
A few steps, she could feel the world shifting, ever so slightly around her.

It was perhaps the one time in her magic-having-life where she actually planned on and was actually able to go through with going to other Ashdown on her terms. That was pretty fun, at least.

The question was where was she in relation to where she was previously.

"So. We're here. Now where to, Gloom?"

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas