[PRP] Round 2 - FIGHT (alg & shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:05 pm
Teleporting so much in a short period wore him down, and the zaps he had taken prior did not help with that. Shun managed to sidestep the thunderpunch but the book connected solidly. And it hit much harder than he would have ever expected.

The blow sent him straight to the ground. Groaning, it took him a bit before he started to slowly push himself back up, though he still seemed dazed.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:54 pm
"s**t-" Alg said, sinking to the ground as the crackle disappeared from around his hand, "I'm used to hitting Jeremiah.."

Which meant he probably hit Shun too hard with the book considering his husband's durability.

The Professor approached and leaned, the bear arms moving around his body to pin one big paw on top of Shun. You know, just to make sure he wasn't trying to get back up to fight.

He looked a bit apologetic, "You alright?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:22 pm
While he had been getting up, Shun found himself pushed back down by a big bear paw.

"Fine," he uttered through gritted teeth. He closed his eyes for a moment, then unleashed another windblast to try and get Alg off of him. He was down, but he wasn't out just yet.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:58 am
Alg laughed, blown back but only into another floating position where he bobbled lightly in the air. His hand crackled again, the book tucked against his elbow. The bear arms crooked and settled on his hips as if they were waiting.

"Do you know I can stop you without touching you?" He wasn't bragging but Shun was getting to his feet for more. "But it seems like cheating."

He smirked, "It's just you look rather tired." There was sudden rippling intonation to his voice and a wave of exhaustion would wash across Shun. The urge to just sleep would be strong and tempting.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:47 am
With Alg off of him now, Shun pushed himself back up to his feet. He just gave the older man a look before he felt a sudden wave of exhaustion. It was as if his weariness had just grown tenfold in an instant.

"What did you..." he started while he struggled to stay on his feet. Struggled to stay awake. But he couldn't resist it for too long though. The detective managed to take a couple steps forward before he collapsed, passed out on the street.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:45 am
Shun would be awakened but the equivalent of a static shock. He was sitting on a bench.

It was really only moments later but Alg didn't feel right leaving him in the dirt. The Professor was sitting next to him, taking notes in his book again, after the finger to finger touch that brought the younger man back from unconsciousness.

He would feel amazingly rested though.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:07 am
Being jolted awake quite literally, Shun struck out into the air reflexively. He nearly ended up attacking Alg again, but managed to stop himself from actually doing so.

Pausing in place, he looked to the older man with a bit of confusion. Aside from a small bit of soreness here and there, he felt oddly more rested than he had in quite some time.

"What just happened?"

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:13 pm
Alg leaned to the side when Shun jolted, safely avoiding any accidental air strikes.

"Put you to sleep," Alg glanced over his glasses once he settled back into his usual position. "Usually takes a bit more but I suppose on this side it was only a word.." He noted that down, hence the writing.

"I can do it with my voice. I never thought of myself as a boring lecturer but-" He chuckled and flipped a hand.

"I can freeze someone in place with my voice as well but they stop breathing for a few seconds so I prefer to avoid that," He'd clearly meant it when he said he could stop him without touching him. It also made it further clear that the fighting bit had been for enjoyment because he could have ended it sooner rather than later.

"I suppose.. they are kind of cheating." The professor wrinkled his nose a bit, "Sorry, anyway. I didn't think you'd pass out so fast."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:56 pm
Shun frowned lightly as he heard that.

"So I was easier to defeat than expected," he observed. He did not like that thought in the slightest. He was going to need to figure out some sort of defense against disabling abilities like those. The sort of things he couldn't easily block or dodge.

How the hell would he even go about that?

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:49 pm
"That's not-" Alg paused a moment then huffed lightly. It wasn't a conscious thought on how easy it would be to beat him. He just knew he had some aces up his sleeve and there were still more. "I just know there's more debilitating sorts of magic than mere physical combat can compensate for."

Alg closed his book and tucked his pen and it back into his jacket, "I could've additionally grabbed you, and made you simply want to give up." Alg frowned, because that particular ability wasn't a favorite in it's full capacity.

He then smiled, "But the floating and sith lightning is much more fun.. and feels less like cheating."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:02 pm
Shun sighed heavily, "I am going to need to figure out a way to defend myself from such magic. If you can do it, then there could very well be a time where some threat out there possesses similar abilities. I would be ******** if he had tapped into the extra sorts of things he could do in Other Ashdown, it wouldn't have helped him on that front. There had to be a way to place up mental barriers, just as there were numerous ways to make a physical one.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:58 am
"Well I didn't learn this magic," He clarified at the very least, "It developed though I suppose it seems to compensate when others are lacking." Jeremiah and Shun both seemed to have powers that were more overtly obvious in their intention but they were also fighters.

Algie was not.

"The only thing I could suggest is.. well you could practice," He lifted his brows, "With me I mean. Try to resist, maybe train your mind to fight back." Certainly Jeremiah and himself had learned to shutter their minds and emotions open and closed when the powers that affected them had appeared.

"It may be difficult and I can't promise it will work," He hadn't seen anyone resist the yell or the sleep talking but the emotional manipulation probably could be battled more.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:21 am
Shun lightly tapped his fingers against his knee as he considered this.

"That may be the only way to really go about it. Without a source to test myself against, there is no real way to train for it," he stated, "Difficulty is not a good reason to not try. If you are willing to spend time with me for that, I would not be opposed."

If not, it wasn't a huge deal. Everyone was busy. He'd just need to find a different way to build up his mental defenses.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:31 am
"I don't mind," Alg tapped the arm of the bench and looked at the desolation of other ashdown around them. He knew that Jeremiah had worked with Shun on magic here but perhaps this sort of thing was something only he could help it.

"I can't promise it'll be enjoyable," Alg showed visual concern, "To have your emotions manipulated is probably worse than being knocked out. To be made to feel something that isn't natural to you.." To impose it.

"Have you read or seen Harry Potter?" That was random. But probably not.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:45 am
"It would not be the first time something like that happened. At the ball, Shiloh's fetch did something that ******** with my head," he grumbled, recalling that incident, "I am not in this for my enjoyment either."

Many things he did weren't exactly enjoyable. But he did it anyway.

"I know of it. Saw the first movie," he said with a shrug. It wasn't really his thing, but he wasn't completely unfamiliar with the series, "What of it?"

iloveyoudie

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces