Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:54 am
Silence was understandable, given everything Eve had just said. She looked down at their hands together, quiet herself for a minute. Then one of her shoulders drooped downwards, and it took a long breath for them to align again, as if she'd sprung a leak and had to re-inflate herself. "I didn't need to put all that on you, Ezra," she said. "I shouldn't have. That was selfish of me. I won't do it again... I'm sorry."

shibrgane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:54 pm
Ezra shrugged. "Nothing for it," he said. "Neither of us asked for this. The least we can do is be kind to each other."

cibarium

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:16 pm
"You're right," said Eve, affectionate amusement cutting through some of the glumness. "And you've been very kind. I'm glad you were here." She couldn't manage the image of gladness, unfortunately.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:05 pm
Ezra sniffed. "It's quieter than the student union."

cibarium

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:52 am
"Don't remind me." There was a dark undertone to that -- this place was supposed to be part of Eve's livelihood, after all -- but the corner of her mouth quirked up enough to indicate she wasn't being too serious.

Her grip was loose enough on Ezra's hands that he could easily free them, but until then she was giving the gentle idle thumb strokes that often accompanied familiar contact. "I meant it though. You really are like Leila, sometimes." Eve looked up at him, giving a tiny but genuine smile. "You can stay and work some past close if you want. I wouldn't turn down the company."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:52 pm
Ezra smiled. "Sure. Let me know if you need a hand. I can reach the tall stuff if you need it."

cibarium

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items