Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:10 pm
lizbot

One of the things April had said about Tuesday was an odd observation that she was good at "compartmentalizing" things, and up to this moment he hadn't realized how relieved he'd been to hear that. It's not something he's good at even if he tries very hard, but in this moment he feels a wretched prideful pleasure at the idea that America can't compartmentalize him out.

"I know I b***h about it," he says, subdued, "but I kinda like finding your ********' hair pins everywhere. Even if I'm still not sure how they ended up in my ********' shoes." A pause, the loaded kind where he's organizing his thoughts, but instead he blurts: "How much later?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:31 pm
"As long it takes, Angel," America drawls with a grin, but every bit of her is all a sincerity bordering on painful until she turns back to look through the cabinets. "I'll wait...I might get..." she admits, "...over excited about things. And pushy. But I'll wait."

rejam

lizbot

No Faun

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:00 pm
lizbot

"I think," he says finally, "that sometimes it's good for me to be... pushed around a little. Helps with the prevaricating," he adds dryly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:06 pm
It was, in its way. The best sort of answer that wasn't any sort of answer. Good enough for now.

There is a distinct shift in her posture at that, one he is entirely too familiar. And then she's in his space, hands in the front of his shirt and a glint in her eye. "Well, can't have you prevaricating. Let's go look at the bathroom, see if they gotta fancy tub."

rejam

lizbot

No Faun

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:24 pm
He may make concessions in some areas but possibly in some ways it's as good that he's there to moderate her as is it is that she's there to push him. He pats her hands almost absentmindedly and sets about untangling them. "Not that pushy," he says, but he sounds more apologetic than scandalized and, indeed, gives her the consolation prize of holding her hand so she can drag him off to examine the rest of the house, to gauge what he will refer to as the relative extravagance of the ablutionary apparatus, because he wants to see her face when he does. And then, indulgent and in her ear: "Later."  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff