[PRP] Update [Renard/Fox] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:36 pm
Fox took the phone back awkwardly. "No..don't be I...I asked for this." She had. She had wanted the information. She'd wanted to use this all to prove herself somehow. This was the results of her own desire.

It was about 10 minutes before Fawn Bliskiss arrived. The resemblance was uncanny to her daughter, except the woman was pointedly taller than her daughter. In fact, she was likely taller than her husband as well. She was also made out of sharper edges, despite how frail and delicate she looked for her height.

She looked first at her daughter, then at Renard. "Thank you for calling me." she bowed her head slightly as she took Fox's other arm. Her attention down towards her daughter was a mix of firm, yet concerned. "I hope my dear Fox wasn't too much trouble."

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:48 pm
"Of course not," said Renard, releasing Fox's arm. "Thank you for coming to get her. I didn't want to risk her getting hurt on the way home."

demon_pachabel

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:13 pm
Fawn leaned her slightly-tipsy daughter into her side easily. "I appreciate it. I'm not sure on the specifics but..." she looked down at her daughter, as though evaluating whether or not the young woman would give her a straight answer. "I'll leave good enough alone and get this young lady home...as you should do as well."

Shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces