Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
News & Weather Report Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:03 am
*Reserved*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:06 am
User Image
Cu: Greetings everyone~ For those that are new here, I'm the guild's Weather Man. ٩꒰• ε •꒱۶⁼³ I give the time and weather of the day so don't worry your little head what time of day or weather the rp is set.
Day of the Week: Monday
Time: Morning
Weather: Sunny

User Image
Cb:...Do I really have to do this...*whispers in the background* ...Fine okay. (  ̄□ ̄;)Hi everyone, I'm the guild's News Report. I tell the latest news and update about what's going around town, and also give you announcement about special events that will occur mostly at that creepy a** school near the woods. Just keeping making a turn to your left until you see an old tall clock tower, you're there.
School Notice: Classes won't begin on today, they'll start tomorrow so you can make yourself familiar around the school and make yourself at home~

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:17 am
User Image
Cu: Hello again everyone~ I hope you had enjoyed the sun because we are back to usual cool cloudy weather. *Holds up 'Fair' sign don't worry they will be calm winds here and there but no chance of rainfall. ٩꒰ ̃•ε• ̃๑꒱۶⁼³₌₃
Time: Afternoon
Weather: Cloudy

User Image
Cb: *reads School News Report* Okay...∑(O_O;) All staff members and teachers are under lockdown and are not allowed to leave school premises until the thief has own up to his crimes. Ofcourse the students are free to roam as they please~ That is all.
Grown-ups, I salute you. ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ
School Notice: Classes won't begin on today, they'll start tomorrow so you can make yourself familiar around the school and make yourself at home~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:04 am
User Image
Cu: Hello again everyone~ ꒰๑˃͈꒳˂͈๑꒱ノ*゙̥ *holds up the unfair sign* Tonight we are going to have not light but not to heavy FREEZING winds, so cuddle up in your warm wooly blanket tonight.~
Time: Night
Weather: Mild Cold Winds

User Image
Cb: So far there is no big news at the moment, and hopefully nothing serious will be on my desk tomorrow morning...Anyway, have a safe night. (∩⌣̀_⌣́)
School Notice: Classes will begin first thing tomorrow morning~

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:08 am
User Image
Cu: Greetings morning everyone.~ ꒰⌯͒•ɷ•⌯͒꒱ The temperature today is nice and warm. So need to grab an umbrella or a raincoat because it's going to be nice and sunny in the afternoon~!
Day of the Week: Tuesday
Weather: Partly Cloudy

User Image
Cb:*reads International News Report*...Students at the University of Michigan in America will have all classes closed. During a severe thunderstorm, power was lost to a large portion of the campus. What followed the next morning was something out of nightmare. residents and students alike, woke to the sight of blood running down the sidewalks and streets from several buildings. Somewhere campus dorms, others where class room buildings. Police and now FBI officials have started their investigations but sadly have found no witnesses to the horrific tragedy. DNA from the blood has confirmed that they were students and professors that were in the building at the time of the massacre, but no bodies have yet to be discovered. Evidence in the case seems to be almost non-existent. So far 258 people have been identified as dead or missing. Officials estimate that there are still hundreds more that have yet to be identified. The school officials have stated that a memorial block will be in order in remembrance of those lost so suddenly. Information about this tragedy will be updated as more evidence in found....Hopefully it wouldn't happen the same here..
School Notice: Classes will begin tomorrow/Monday in real time. I'll send the announcement of the School Bell.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:12 am
User Image
Cu: Greetings morning afternoon.~ ꒰๑͒ ु•ꇵ͒•`๑͒꒱ The sun has come out hiding from the clouds. It's a bright and warm weather this time but may come as hot to those used to living in cold weather. Brrr~ ᔪ꒰ ꒪ω꒪ |||꒱
Weather: Sunny

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:36 am
User Image
Cu: Good evening everyone~ ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ It's going to be windy today but it wouldn't be too freezy~ ꒰๑꒪ɷ꒪꒱ Just expect some calm winds here and there. Have a safe night.~!
Weather: Windy

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:45 am
User Image
Cu: Good morning everyone.~ It's a gloomy morning today. ٩꒰ɵ̥̥▿ɵ̥̥●꒱۶ There are mild rain showers coming our way but I hope you are spending your morning indoors. NOW~! I'm getting news that there is a 50/50% chance there will be a severe thunderstorms at night or in the afternoon...I pray for sunshine and rainbows to come.~ *¨*•.¸꒰๑ ᷄ω ᷅꒱
Day of the Week: Wednesday
Weather: Mild Rain

School Notice: Maths lessons are cancelled until further notice. Class will begin after 1 or 2 day in real life time, so be prepared for another day of school.~

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image
Cu: Hello everyone~ Today is a depressing day cause there is going to be a huge thunderstorms and heavy rain coming our way this afternoon. I mean...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE!?! ꒰╬•᷅д•᷄╬꒱ *takes a breath* ...Anyway. ꒰ *๑•ૅʖ̫•́๑꒱ I hope you are going to spend your afternoon indoors. Cause my picnic date has been abolished...
Weather: Heavy Thunderstorm

ALERT Notice: Students should travel in pairs and groups around the school campus until further notice...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:02 pm
User Image

Cu: Hello everyone~ The rain has cleared up leaving cold winds behind for the night~! ꉂꉂ꒰•̤▿•̤*ૢ꒱ Don't worry it's not a hazardous blizzard out, just calm and freezing winds. That's all I have for you have a nice night.~
Weather: Cold yet Calm Winds

School Notice: Every student should be by their dormitories before 11:00PM regarding the curfew. It's currently 8:00PM(rp time) so every 1 hour is 1 day in real life. So you have until three days(in real life) to go back to the dormitories.  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:50 pm
User Image

Cu: Goooooooodmorning everyone, today it's Thursday and you know what that means!?...Just ONE more day until Friday~! ꒰๑͒ ु•ꇵ͒•`๑͒꒱ Today we are off to a good start I would say, well it's not fully but partly sunny out but it's worthy to bathe in the morning sunshine after that chilly breeze last night. We are hoping for this good weather to continue through out the day. See ya~ ꒰ ੭ु・ω ・꒱ ੭ु⁾⁾
Day of the Week: Thursday
Weather: Partly Sunny

Guild Notice: For those that are new here don't worry about getting and rushing your characters to class, it takes about 2 to 3 in real life days until the bell rings. So your character has time to prep themselves before then.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cu: Good afternoon everybooooooooody~! *Happy Dance* ♪.*⁽⁽ ◝꒰´꒳`∗꒱◟ ₎₎₊·* this afternoon is clear and sunny, no more gloomy weather today~! Perfect weather for a picnic, stroll around the park, hiking, sun bathing and etc. Hope everyone is happy with this weather as I am. That's all I have for you today, enjoy your afternoon.
Weather: Clear & Sunny

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Cu: Hope you are sleeping without a blanket tonight because its going to get hot.~ ٩꒰๑ ´∇`๑꒱۶ When it's scorching hot outside and you don't have air conditioning, it can be difficult to fall asleep. Yes? Well fortunately, there are ways to get cool and remain cool long enough for you to doze off and get a good night’s sleep. As your helpful weather reporter I have some great tips for you to get shut eye.~ ♪.*⁽⁽ ◝꒰´꒳`∗꒱◟ ₎₎₊· *holds a long list.* Number 1. You sh- *cuts to commercial break*
Weather: Hot
Moon Phase: Full Moon

Guild Notice: Decided to added a moon phase feature because some characters are affected by the moon. Curfew/Midnight would be announced on Monday.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Cu: Well it was fun while it lasted and the clouds have made their way back home. ꉂꉂ꒰•̤▿•̤*ૢ꒱ It's a coldly and grey morning today, I 100% guarantee there would be no rainfall in the afternoon...PROMISE!
Day of the Week: Friday

Guild Notice: There would be an upcoming events on the following week(rp time) so make sure you are active for that ^^

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Cu: The time is finally here, ITS THE WEEKEND!!!! You could go camping, go shopping, or you could stay in your room and study! Classes are done and it’s time to have fun, but not too much fun! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
Day of the Week: Friday
Time: Evening

Guild Notice: Remeber there is a curfew. Don’t go to crazy~

Proceed...

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items